Compound 20 better during a cut or after?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.97%

Compound 20 better during a cut or after?

Going to do an 8 week 11-oxo cycle in a few weeks stacked with forskolin 95, alphamine, and alpha t2 throughout. PCT is daa starting the last week of the 11-oxo cycle. Reversitol added first week of pct and erase two weeks in the pct. I'm a fan of USP products and kind of feel like trying compound 20 after reading about it. Not sure if I should run it during cycle or after? Probably going to start reversing after the cycle, so imo it would be more effective on cycle but open to suggestions. Thanks!

edit- or use during both?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Definitely after, however if you look up PR-XT, you will see that it is Compound 20 and Anabeta all rolled into one. PR-XT is a must for me for any PCT. Keep growing and growing and growing.
    Seriously though, check it out or PM me if you have any questions.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by usernamee View Post
    Going to do an 8 week 11-oxo cycle in a few weeks stacked with forskolin 95, alphamine, and alpha t2 throughout. PCT is daa starting the last week of the 11-oxo cycle. Reversitol added first week of pct and erase two weeks in the pct. I'm a fan of USP products and kind of feel like trying compound 20 after reading about it. Not sure if I should run it during cycle or after? Probably going to start reversing after the cycle, so imo it would be more effective on cycle but open to suggestions. Thanks!

edit- or use during both?
    Thanks for your support usernamee. I'm not familiar with 11-oxo or its effects, but would recommend saving Compound 20 for after your cycle. This should allow you gain a better understanding of what the product has to offer. It could be utilized while trying to lean out or add some size. When combined with solid training and nutrition, users have found Compound 20 beneficial for cuts, recomps, and keeping added weight lean. I've personally had good success with all 3 goals.

Good luck with your cycle. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.53%

If you run comound 20, anabeta, erase, and a quality sodium DAA product i can say with near certainty you will have better results in your PCT. 11 oxo is so weak even if you up it to 900 mgs like i did, still not much.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I didnt see anything from C20. Hope you get results from your run at it.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    If you run comound 20, anabeta, erase, and a quality sodium DAA product i can say with near certainty you will have better results in your PCT. 11 oxo is so weak even if you up it to 900 mgs like i did, still not much.
    This stack is covered by PR-XT and Nolvadren XT, which is excellent for PCT, bulk, cut, or recomp. It is a versatile stack, diet dependent. And obviously you need to have a good workout program. I recently started a GVT style program, and I like the change. The sets/reps seem like they go on forever, but in the end you know you put some work in.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.97%

Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    Yeah 11 oxo is weak but everyone responds differently. Some have responded to 300-450mg, others have to go up to 1g+
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Like a couple of the others said, I would save it for after. From what I've seen in users, Compound 20 has been excellent for keeping gains lean or preventing fat gain upon coming back from a cut. Keep in mind that during an 8 week cycle (which is our recommendation), the second bottle is generally the best so you might consider timing things so that you are into your second bottle when you need it the most. Let us know how things work out for you or if you have any other questions!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%

Quote Originally Posted by usernamee View Post

Yeah 11 oxo is weak but everyone responds differently. Some have responded to 300-450mg, others have to go up to 1g+
    Agreed.... I personally believe there are much better ways to spend your money
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.97%

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Like a couple of the others said, I would save it for after. From what I've seen in users, Compound 20 has been excellent for keeping gains lean or preventing fat gain upon coming back from a cut. Keep in mind that during an 8 week cycle (which is our recommendation), the second bottle is generally the best so you might consider timing things so that you are into your second bottle when you need it the most. Let us know how things work out for you or if you have any other questions!
    Thanks for the response. Probably going to start taking compound 20 when I start erase (day 14 pct)

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Agreed.... I personally believe there are much better ways to spend your money
    Yeah, this whole cycle has been pretty expensive. My expectations aren't very high, but if it keeps me hard and gives me a dry look I'll be happy with that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 10:54 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 12:44 AM
  3. Cardio before or after lifting during cutting cycle?
    By McCoy1989 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 11:54 PM
  4. Creatine use during..or after m1t cycle.
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 09:42 AM
  5. Cut before,after, or during 1AD cycle?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:37 AM