Best Tongkat Ali product

1. Best Tongkat Ali product

See a 200:1 extract by a company called SD. Anybody have experience with this brand? Looking for something to raise test that's natural.

2. Yes, just finished a bottle and it is very high quality. I picked up another brand that is a little more cost effective and seems to be about as good, but if you are wondering about how it should feel and the effects, that would be a good place to start.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Yes, just finished a bottle and it is very high quality. I picked up another brand that is a little more cost effective and seems to be about as good, but if you are wondering about how it should feel and the effects, that would be a good place to start.

Thanks for the response. Did you notice any difference in the gym while taking it?
    •   

4. I recently purchased bulk powder (having a COA) at an extract ratio of 100:1, and I am pleased.

It was VERY cost effective.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Thanks for the response. Did you notice any difference in the gym while taking it?
    I am on TRT, so it wouldn't be the same for me, but I do get energy and it has moved my libido from a 7 to a 9. In general, it makes me feel good.

6. Pasak Bumi 200:1 ...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Tongkat Ali?
    By loopy107 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-19-2013, 11:00 AM
  2. Long Jack / Tongkat Ali
    By badbart in forum Supplements
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 11:52 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 05:52 PM
  4. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:44 PM