Need recommendations on first cycle of epi.

stassb13

Awards
Hey guys, i bought some epistane recently, figured a mild ph with minimal sides would be perfect for my goals. This next part will shock most of you and will cause you to think I'm a stupid teenager trying to get big with no prior exp but just trust me, i know what im doing. Ive been around these things and dealing them since i was 13 and finally started working out and using them myself. I played highschool football, i was a cornerback, safety, linebacker and nose gaurd. I am now playing football for Syracuse university and need this boost for the coming up pre-season starting in July. This is going to be my second ph cycle. Some background info, I'm 18, 5'6. 165lbs. Fast as hell. Ran a 4.9 40 yard dash. Would like to reach 200lbs by July. Working out for 4 years, went crazy with it for the past 2 years. I believe I'm ready for my next cycle. I ran M1t for 5 weeks gained 30 lbs. This was about 8 months ago. Just want some feedback on the cycle I have planned this time.

Epistane (6 weeks)
30/30/30/40/40/40

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20
DAA
Hawthorne berries
Milkthistle
COQ10
Fish Oil
Multivitamins
Valerian roots

Just trying to get cut for the summer while throwing on a few more pounds. I do not expect to gain over 10 lbs however expect large increases in vascularity, definition and hardness.I don't need the "too young" bull****. I think with the right PCT, the gains from my epi will outweigh its long term risks. If all goes well and as planned I am going to be taking another ph in May. Extensive research, doctor visits, and experience have been achieved through the previous years encouraging me to take all the necessary precautions In my power to maintain the overall well being of my health.

Random info: My workout buddy is 6'2 250lbs, 21 years old and pumping test c 250mg a week epi 30 mg a day sd 10 mg a day winny 20 mg a day and anavar 20 mg a day. He's crazy! Well, let me know what you guys think and any adjustments that.should be made I will take into consideration. Thanks.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Add another week of nolva in your PCT. Also grab some taurine incase back pumps rear their ugly head.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try asking in the Anabolics section Stas ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I got was bad criticism about my age. Sorry about the wrong section tho. :)
All good homie I just thought you'd get better responses there. Oh well!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
All I got was bad criticism about my age. Sorry about the wrong section tho. :)
We cant discuss anabolic use with under 18year olds. Its forum rules.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You play football for an NCAA school and don't get drug tested/tested for steroids. Even if you have to much caffeine in your system you get suspended.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
At 18 I'm sure he was a red shirted freshman who are prolly the last to get tested, I played D3 and kids were all juiced up. I'd wait till off season for sure and make sure u put a **** ton of time in the gym freshman 15 is normal anyways just make it a good 15lbs.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You play football for an NCAA school and don't get drug tested/tested for steroids. Even if you have to much caffeine in your system you get suspended.
^ exactly. I ran college track and was afraid to take anything other then creatine and protein for fear of screwing up my scholarship. Btw 4.9 40 isn't fast my man. I'm sorry to break it to ya.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ exactly. I ran college track and was afraid to take anything other then creatine and protein for fear of screwing up my scholarship. Btw 4.9 40 isn't fast my man. I'm sorry to break it to ya.
Lol I don't even play sports and I'm 192 and run a quicker 40 than that. Maybe I should call up Syracuse

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He said in the other thread that it was a typo and he runs a 4.0.

He also apparently took M1T to get to his whopping 165# bodyweight.

He's trying to take steroids because his diet is crap and he doesn't eat enough.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would Syracuse pick a 5'6" 150 lb kid who's slower than a 330lb offensive lineman to give a scholarship/roster spot to? Do they need a tackling dummy?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
beLou

beLou

Awards
I'm 22 and 5'8"... 9 months ago, I weighed 170lbs w/ probably > 18% BF. I got my diet in check, and started training hard. Got myself down to 148lbs at +/- 10% body fat. Now, I'm at 165lbs, and I'd say that at least 14 of those added pounds is lean mass.

EAT RIGHT, EAT A LOT, TRAIN HARD... I wouldn't even think about AS/DS/PH; being young, our test levels are already envious. The natural ability to make gains right now is potent. Take advantage of it before you muck yourself up with trying to take shortcuts.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 22 and 5'8"... 9 months ago, I weighed 170lbs w/ probably > 18% BF. I got my diet in check, and started training hard. Got myself down to 148lbs at +/- 10% body fat. Now, I'm at 165lbs, and I'd say that at least 14 of those added pounds is lean mass.

EAT RIGHT, EAT A LOT, TRAIN HARD... I wouldn't even think about AS/DS/PH; being young, our test levels are already envious. The natural ability to make gains right now is potent. Take advantage of it before you muck yourself up with trying to take shortcuts.
Mine are over 9000....WHAT 9000?!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

He's trying to take steroids because his diet is crap and he doesn't eat enough.
A 4.0? Cmon man lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thats what I was thinking. Shoot I ran a 4.4 and didnt get a second look from any big names for track or football plus Im white so a 4.4 is more like a 4.2 comparatively lol.

On to the OP. Bro if you are playing ball for Syracuse hit up your strength and conditioning coach and bust your A$$ im sure they didnt bring in a some guy that makes you do balance squats on a ball or some random nonsense.

stassb13

Awards
Lol ik, I meant 4.0. The 0 and 9 got mixed up.

stassb13

Awards
Thats what I was thinking. Shoot I ran a 4.4 and didnt get a second look from any big names for track or football plus Im white so a 4.4 is more like a 4.2 comparatively lol.

On to the OP. Bro if you are playing ball for Syracuse hit up your strength and conditioning coach and bust your A$$ im sure they didnt bring in a some guy that makes you do balance squats on a ball or some random nonsense.
Sorry, ran a 4.0, not 4.9. But yea I'm busting ass training.

stassb13

Awards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmCIEM3AwaE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Sorry, ran a 4.0, not 4.9. But yea I'm busting ass training.
Then keep killing it. just a word of advice if you have to take gear now to stay competitive as a freshman there is no way you are going to be able to keep your full ride for all 4 years you are either going to get passed up by someone who has better natural abilities or get popped by a drug test.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Form was terrible on that run TBH. Doesn't look like a 4.0 lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw if it is a 4.0, u would be the fastest player in college football and history of nfl....u can outrun mccoy, Chris Johnson and mike vick (in his prime).

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw if it is a 4.0, u would be the fastest player in college football and history of nfl....u can outrun mccoy, Chris Johnson and mike vick (in his prime).
lololololololol

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Sweet Jesus I hope you don't actually think you ran a 4 flat or even anywhere near the low 4s. You might as well add a whole extra second with your hand timed 40. A hand timed 40 is not an actual 40 time. Even Deion's old 4.2 40 time was probably more like a 4.4. If it's not measured by an actual laser then it's as real as the tooth fairy

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet Jesus I hope you don't actually think you ran a 4 flat or even anywhere near the low 4s. You might as well add a whole extra second with your hand timed 40. A hand timed 40 is not an actual 40 time. Even Deion's old 4.2 40 time was probably more like a 4.4. If it's not measured by an actual laser then it's as real as the tooth fairy
Maybe he meant 40 feet?

l1fterp1nk

Awards
  • Established
Wow 4.0, I wish I was fast!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established

Running a 4.0? WTF! Even Usain Bolt can't run a 4.0 on a good day

Having played football and involvement on Cal's Football team, I have yet to see anyone run a 40 under 4.2

But if this is correct, god damn!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running a 4.0? WTF! Even Usain Bolt can't run a 4.0 on a good day

Having played football and involvement on Cal's Football team, I have yet to see anyone run a 40 under 4.2

But if this is correct, god damn!
It isn't. He posted some video his buddy took in their neighborhood where they hand timed him the middle of the road. Probably wasn't even 40yd.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It isn't. He posted some video his buddy took in their neighborhood where they hand timed him the middle of the road. Probably wasn't even 40yd.
Exactly. form was bad and everything also

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
haha alright, got it! Really jumped out at me! I need to see this video, looking for a quick laugh today