Got my NEW stack today help dosing Alphamine

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
Hey ya'll. so got my new stack today , SWEET.

will start in about a month. first time Alphamine though , finally !
gotta know how to dose them all. was thinking about -
first thing in morning 1.5 scoop Alphamine+ 1cap forskolin 95% + Slin sane og
after breakfest 2 caps Alphamax .
then again in about 6-8 hours later. is it all good that way ?

AngryOldMan

Awards
You're lucky. Nutraplanet cancelled the Forskolin from my order and said PES is discontinuing it indefinitely.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'd dose the slin sane 15-30 minutes prior to your higher carb meals, which it looks like you are doing. I would not use it post-workout (doesn't sound like you are, just a statement), as insulin sensitivity is already fantastic at that time.

I like a dose of Alphamine pre-workout in as fasted a state as possible to get the most benefits from the Yohimbine Alkaloid in there.

The rest sounds pretty good to me.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PAM,

You can split it a few ways (Alphamine/Forsk specific I don't know much about Alphamax)

1.5 scoops in the AM/1.5 scoops 6 hours later
2 scoops in the AM/1 scoop 6 hours later

Either way both times I'd be taking 2 Forskolin for a total of 4 (100mg) daily. But thats just me.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well, I too, just received my shipments of Alphamine yesterday after two long weeks.

First thing this morning, my dose was this:

(1) scoop of Alphamine
(1) AT2
(1) Forskolin-95

However, I have to admit that I took 2 scoops of Alphmamine yesterday evening before my work out on a empty stomach and I could really feel it kick in. Great stuff! What doesn't PES make that isn't good? LOL!!! Nothing...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good to me. Should be an effective coupling. Just make sure to get one of those Alphamine + Forskolin-95 doses pre-workout. :)

Well, I too, just received my shipments of Alphamine yesterday after two long weeks.

First thing this morning, my dose was this:

(1) scoop of Alphamine
(1) AT2
(1) Forskolin-95

However, I have to admit that I took 2 scoops of Alphmamine yesterday evening before my work out on a empty stomach and I could really feel it kick in. Great stuff! What doesn't PES make that isn't good? LOL!!! Nothing...
Thanks for the kind words. :D

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey man, I'm currently running Alphamine and alphamax. I take 2 scoops alphamine in the morning along with 2 caps alphamax, then at lunch my other scoop of alphamine. Then when I get home at 5 I take my second dose of Alphamax. Alphamax gets you 50mg of Forskolin per day so you can dose the other from analyze as you see fit. I'm seeing awesome results so far, this stack should work out great!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
take both alphamax and alphamine on an empty stomach with no food for at least 45 minutes post dosing.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're lucky. Nutraplanet cancelled the Forskolin from my order and said PES is discontinuing it indefinitely.
They gave you incorrect information. Nutraplanet oversold on their inventory and we were out of stock when they reordered. We have more on the way

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Looks good! Alphamax is bet taken 30 min pre workout and 30 min pre bed so maybe take your last dose 30 min before bed! Looks great though!
PAM,

You can split it a few ways (Alphamine/Forsk specific I don't know much about Alphamax)

1.5 scoops in the AM/1.5 scoops 6 hours later
2 scoops in the AM/1 scoop 6 hours later

Either way both times I'd be taking 2 Forskolin for a total of 4 (100mg) daily. But thats just me.
Alphamax provides 50mg of F95, so taking AlphaMax with 2 caps of Forskolin will net him 100mg/day! Awesome stack btw!

AngryOldMan

Awards
They gave you incorrect information. Nutraplanet oversold on their inventory and we were out of stock when they reordered. We have more on the way
That was my first thought. The email from NP seemed very poorly written and suspicious. I got the feeling that they just wanted to process my order so they lied about the F95. Very disappointed with NP.