ALMOST TIME TO WORK ON THAT CUT!!!!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

The goal is obviously to get cut but this year I'm going to put a better focus on avoiding muscle lost which can be difficult during a cut. I will feel that I'm on track if I can avoid losing more than 1-2 pounds a week. Current weight 210(12%BF), Goal 8%BF

A little history: I've been on a lean bulk all of 2013 and have put on 30 lean pounds.

The Stack(8 weeks):
    Irion Legion XI-11(currently out of stock) or Abliderate Advanced
    PES Alpha T2
    PES Alphamine
    Analyzed Supp Forskolin 95
    Performax Labs AlphaMax(contains L-Dopa, Arimistane, ZMA, Vit D3 and Forskolin95 to name a few)

The Dose:
    Transdermal after morning shower
    AlphaT2 (1) prior to Breakfast (2) pre-workout
    Alphamine (2) prior to Breakfast (1) scoop pre-workout
    AlphaMax (2) prior to Breakfast (2) w/Last Meal
    Forskolin95 (1) Lunch (2) pre-workout *** total of 125mg forskolin95 w/AlphaMax

*AM dose will be 20-30 prior to breakfast.

*I will use Forskolin95 for a total of 12 weeks and will start Forskolin 4 weeks before this stack.

Nutrition:
    1. I will not be dropping calories and will continue with Maintenance calories to avoid muscle loss
    2. Carb loading will be the biggest change to diet. I will have to play with this because my workouts suck if I don't get my carbs which pisses me off.
    -I'm going to start with high carb days being Monday(Legs), Wednesday(Back) and Friday(Arms), low carbs Tuesday(Chest), Thursday(Shoulders). I will change as needed.

The Training:
    2 adjustments will be that I will adjust weight for higher reps(12-15) and I will add cardio* 3 days a week(currently I do zero cardio).
    *The cardio will be focused on avoiding muscle loss as well. Hard for me to explain but it will consist of 1min sprints followed with walking till heart rate drops back to baseline then 1min sprint and repeat for 20min. I have not tried this beofre but I've read it is a way to get cardio without too much muscle loss. We will see. If I don't feel its working I will change up to 20min of HIIT 20yd sprint.

So what do you think? Recommendations welcome.

2. Registered User

You don't plan on taking AT2 and Alphamine with breakfast correct, but prior to?
    PES Representivie
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    You don't plan on taking AT2 and Alphamine with breakfast correct, but prior to?
    Thanks kbayne. Yes to clarify it will be roughly 20-30min before breakfast.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.

Good luck rphash!

My set up is almost similar to yours except without the Alphamax....

And finally after waiting for 2 long weeks, my Alphamine and Amino IV stashes are being delivered today.
  5. Registered User

I think you've thought this through quite a bit. Dosing and timing looks pretty much spot on with typical recommendations.

Only thing I would say is that I wouldn't neglect heavier weight training (lower reps) on a cut.

Good luck.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

Only thing I would say is that I wouldn't neglect heavier weight training (lower reps) on a cut.

Good luck.
    Thanks for the reply. I love to lift heavy so I'll probably still get it in.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    The goal is obviously to get cut but this year I'm going to put a better focus on avoiding muscle lost which can be difficult during a cut. I will feel that I'm on track if I can avoid losing more than 1-2 pounds a week. Current weight 210(12%BF), Goal 8%BF

A little history: I've been on a lean bulk all of 2013 and have put on 30 lean pounds.

The Stack(8 weeks):
    Irion Legion XI-11(currently out of stock) or Abliderate Advanced
    PES Alpha T2
    PES Alphamine
    Analyzed Supp Forskolin 95
    Performax Labs AlphaMax(contains L-Dopa, Arimistane, ZMA, Vit D3 and Forskolin95 to name a few)

The Dose:
    Transdermal after morning shower
    AlphaT2 (1) prior to Breakfast (2) pre-workout
    Alphamine (2) prior to Breakfast (1) scoop pre-workout
    AlphaMax (2) prior to Breakfast (2) w/Last Meal
    Forskolin95 (1) Lunch (2) pre-workout *** total of 125mg forskolin95 w/AlphaMax

*AM dose will be 20-30 prior to breakfast.

*I will use Forskolin95 for a total of 12 weeks and will start Forskolin 4 weeks before this stack.

Nutrition:
    1. I will not be dropping calories and will continue with Maintenance calories to avoid muscle loss
    2. Carb loading will be the biggest change to diet. I will have to play with this because my workouts suck if I don't get my carbs which pisses me off.
    -I'm going to start with high carb days being Monday(Legs), Wednesday(Back) and Friday(Arms), low carbs Tuesday(Chest), Thursday(Shoulders). I will change as needed.

The Training:
    2 adjustments will be that I will adjust weight for higher reps(12-15) and I will add cardio* 3 days a week(currently I do zero cardio).
    *The cardio will be focused on avoiding muscle loss as well. Hard for me to explain but it will consist of 1min sprints followed with walking till heart rate drops back to baseline then 1min sprint and repeat for 20min. I have not tried this beofre but I've read it is a way to get cardio without too much muscle loss. We will see. If I don't feel its working I will change up to 20min of HIIT 20yd sprint.

So what do you think? Recommendations welcome.
    Why are you doing low carb? Feels better or what? No reason to do low carb. Don't add cardio full blast the first week. Add it in once a week then 2 the next week then 3 ect.

125 mg forskolin means gi issues and possible low bp issues. Ramp them up over a couple weeks.

Save the alphat2 for after cycle when your body will need it as steroids interfere with thyroid function.

Include a cheat meal 1x a week to start with.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

Why are you doing low carb? Feels better or what? No reason to do low carb. Don't add cardio full blast the first week. Add it in once a week then 2 the next week then 3 ect.

125 mg forskolin means gi issues and possible low bp issues. Ramp them up over a couple weeks.

Save the alphat2 for after cycle when your body will need it as steroids interfere with thyroid function.

Include a cheat meal 1x a week to start with.
    Great stuff. Thanks for the post. I'm definitely going to consider those recommendations. I actually only get gi issues with lower grade forskolin. I still may drop it to 100mg.

I also like the progression with cardio you outlined. Again great add thanks!!!!
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Looks like a great set up, you will definitly get some awesome results as long as you keep your diet and training in check!

i do agree with Pyrobat on the Forksolin, try and build it up. If your comfortable with it you can build it up really fast and be at 125mg by the end of the first week but i would still start low first the work it up.

Also i would take 2 caps of Alphamax pre workout, 1.) because testers noticed increased drive, positive aggression etc in the gym when dosing pre workout 2.) your already dosing everything else Pre workout so just keep it simple.

Also doesnt look like it works in terms of keeping your dosing nice and simple but you can try Alphamax 2 caps before bed, really helps to increase quality of sleep and recovery!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post

Great stuff. Thanks for the post. I'm definitely going to consider those recommendations. I actually only get gi issues with lower grade forskolin. I still may drop it to 100mg.

I also like the progression with cardio you outlined. Again great add thanks!!!!
    I also suggest na-rala due to my recent reading. I also suggest green tea and cinnamon extract because they are dirt cheap and extremely effective in both fatloss and everyday health.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thanks for the replies. Good stuff. I'll look into making a few adjustments
  12. Registered User

Some good recommendations. I'd keep the forksolin at 100mg personally. I'm not sure how much extra benefit you would get from 125mg vs. 100mg.

I also see that you said you were raising your rep range. I have no problem with higher rep ranges, but I'd be sure to keep some heavier training (5-8) reps in there to help hang onto some strength. Doesn't have to be a lot, but maybe 2-3 sets on bigger exercises. That's my personal feeling anyways from my clients in the past and their ability to hang on to muscle mass and strength.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I think you've thought this through quite a bit. Dosing and timing looks pretty much spot on with typical recommendations.

Good luck.
    I'd agree. If your goal is to keep your mass DO NOT neglect heavier weight lower reps. That is a big thing I see people do when cutting. If you goal is not to cut weight but instead cut fat keep you rep range in the lower mid amount an shred the weight with diet and cardio.

35 min cardio is a good starting point for cardio. It gives your body time to reach your target heart rate and enough time to burn some good calories. I change back and forth between steady state and interval in stair stepper and uphill walking.

Hope that helps, sup plan is sweet and you should see great results.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

I'd agree. If your goal is to keep your mass DO NOT neglect heavier weight lower reps. That is a big thing I see people do when cutting. If you goal is not to cut weight but instead cut fat keep you rep range in the lower mid amount an shred the weight with diet and cardio.

35 min cardio is a good starting point for cardio. It gives your body time to reach your target heart rate and enough time to burn some good calories. I change back and forth between steady state and interval in stair stepper and uphill walking.

Hope that helps, sup plan is sweet and you should see great results.
    Great stuff thanks. Definitely going to keep mid range reps as part of my routine.
    Thanks
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Started this cut today and I forgot how much I sweat on Alphamine. Which is cool in the gym but not so much in a suit at work.

Didn't add the xi-11. Think I will run it after this 8 week run if I'm short of my goal.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 10:23 PM
  2. what natural supplement to use on a cut?
    By adil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 02:07 PM
  3. optimal time to be on HCG
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 03:33 PM
  4. You don't have to work on IGF to be succesful
    By goodbye in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 03:23 PM
  5. Almost time to MONSTER up how should i do this log