Looking for the best nootropic - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Looking for the best nootropic

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If it makes me too edgy/anxious then I don't use it daily. I can roll with piracetam or Ani daily as they work fine for me without causing anxiety. Prami and Phenylpiracetam both kinda amped me up. It's just how I respond to these compounds.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I actually notice the pram effect too. Makes you anti-social almost. Use it for a quiet study session
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I actually notice the pram effect too. Makes you anti-social almost. Use it for a quiet study session
    I get this way on Noopept. Dont really want to talk to anyone just want to be left alone which isnt how i usualy am at all. Needless to say i dont use it very often.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. New Member

Blackstone Labs just put out a new product called The Razors Edge...it's def worth trying out I bought a few bottles to help me with my studies and it is legit. Don't expect a tweaked out adderall feeling though, it's much more subtle than that but effective nonetheless.

CDP Choline
    Adrafinil
    Phenylpiracetam

That is the blend^
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CallItKarma View Post
    Blackstone Labs just put out a new product called The Razors Edge...it's def worth trying out I bought a few bottles to help me with my studies and it is legit. Don't expect a tweaked out adderall feeling though, it's much more subtle than that but effective nonetheless.

CDP Choline
    Adrafinil
    Phenylpiracetam

That is the blend^
    Id like to try it but the price is just to much.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

CDP Choline
    Adrafinil
    Phenylpiracetam

That is the blend^
    If phenylP is dosed lower than adrafinil in a 410mg blend, its not doing anything. There are much cheaper ways to get adrafinil and choline
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    If phenylP is dosed lower than adrafinil in a 410mg blend, its not doing anything. There are much cheaper ways to get adrafinil and choline
    What if you dose at 2-3 servings?
  8. Diamond Member

What if you dose at 2-3 servings?
    Then you will probably OD on adrafinil. It's a lose-lose
  9. New Member

Pramiracetam, give me an extra mental boost
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by juliustroctus View Post
    Pramiracetam, give me an extra mental boost
    Prami gives me energy without anxiety, and not hungover, phenylpiracetam 50mg after a week gave me panic attacks and sudden sweating with no reason..phenylpiracetam is good but for endurance sports not to be infront of the computer
  11. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Blackstone Labs just put out a new product called The Razors Edge...it's def worth trying out I bought a few bottles to help me with my studies and it is legit. Don't expect a tweaked out adderall feeling though, it's much more subtle than that but effective nonetheless. CDP Choline Adrafinil Phenylpiracetam That is the blend^
    Contrary I took 3 before work at 6 am... Waited till 7 am didn't feel anything took two more
    Still
    Nothing..
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Aniracetam. You wont be able to tell while you're on it. You just notice when you're off it
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Contrary I took 3 before work at 6 am... Waited till 7 am didn't feel anything took two more
    Still
    Nothing..
    Adrafinil is very subtle, at 300-600mg you may not notice its effects until you try to focus on a task. My gf didn't notice the effects until she realized she had only got 3-4hrs of sleep the night before but functioned perfectly fine the next day. It helps me overcome the "dread" that comes with mundane tasks at work.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  14. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Adrafinil is very subtle, at 300-600mg you may not notice its effects until you try to focus on a task. My gf didn't notice the effects until she realized she had only got 3-4hrs of sleep the night before but functioned perfectly fine the next day. It helps me overcome the "dread" that comes with mundane tasks at work.
    I see what you mean I took 2 before school and I had an exam and started to think clearly and remember everything. I did good on it too so I would say it works but I feel it is underdosed in the supplement I'm taking. Can you buy in bulk powder? I look every where can't find it
  15. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I see what you mean I took 2 before school and I had an exam and started to think clearly and remember everything. I did good on it too so I would say it works but I feel it is underdosed in the supplement I'm taking. Can you buy in bulk powder? I look every where can't find it
    Check your PM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:49 PM
  2. Looking for the best support supplement....
    By tshaw024 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 02:20 PM
  3. looking for the best pump w/nos ether and hemodraulix
    By bdpeck in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 03:06 PM
  4. Looking for the Best 5X5 program.
    By KrunkChris in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 04:50 PM
  5. Replies: 27