Looking for the best nootropic

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I'm going to a concert tonight and want to be able to stay awake after a long day of work?

What would be a better choice, Phenibut or Phenylpiracetam? And can either of those be stacked alongside 2g of ALCAR?
    PhenylP would be your best bet, although I'd opt for caffeine.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

Actually that has become quite popular
    Haha i'm just warning him
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I went with 2 caps of Demiurge (first time trying it out, really enjoyed it).

I don't drink alcohol so that's why I was looking for an alternative to loosen me up a bit. I was going with some people I don't know and I tend to have a bit of social anxiety so I was looking for something to keep me calm yet possibly make me a bit more talkative.

I read people like to take Phenibut before going to the bars so that's why I wasn't sure if that or PhenylP would have been the better choice.
    Aniracetam would be also interesting for your purposes

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Thanks guys for the suggestions. I went with 2 caps of Demiurge (first time trying it out, really enjoyed it).

I don't drink alcohol so that's why I was looking for an alternative to loosen me up a bit. I was going with some people I don't know and I tend to have a bit of social anxiety so I was looking for something to keep me calm yet possibly make me a bit more talkative.

I read people like to take Phenibut before going to the bars so that's why I wasn't sure if that or PhenylP would have been the better choice.
    Phenibut is decent for that usage, but it wouldn't really keep you alert. I used it in the past before giving very public speeches and it definitely helped. If you have mild social anxiety, however, and not an anxiety disorder, the best thing you can do is immerse yourself into social situations Practice makes perfect!

5. Focus XT with added Alcar, if needed, is a great starting place for beginners. I can't recommend them enough.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    Focus XT with added Alcar, if needed, is a great starting place for beginners. I can't recommend them enough.
    Thanks for the support.

Focus XT was my first nootropic formula and I haven't strayed away yet.

7. Works!

-250mg aniracetam with little olive oil mixed (if you overdose you'll have hungover 5 hours later, feeling anxoius and you'll feel as starving)

-coluracetam (very, very little 10mg)

-piracetam with water , just 200 mg

-I always have coffee

Oxytacetam felt nothing, phenylpiracetam (good but could induce panic attacks), pramiracetam (good one, just not for every day)

8. Quote Originally Posted by juliustroctus View Post
    Works!

-250mg aniracetam with little olive oil mixed (if you overdose you'll have hungover 5 hours later, feeling anxoius and you'll feel as starving)

-coluracetam (very, very little 10mg)

-piracetam with water , just 200 mg

-I always have coffee

Oxytacetam felt nothing, phenylpiracetam (good but could induce panic attacks), pramiracetam (good one, just not for every day)
    What did you see with pramiracetam?

9. For me it felt a bit like phenylpiracetam...very alert, focused, but kinda anxious and edgy. If the mood aspects are negative, I tend to only use for intense study/focus situations.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    For me it felt a bit like phenylpiracetam...very alert, focused, but kinda anxious and edgy. If the mood aspects are negative, I tend to only use for intense study/focus situations.
    What do you mean by mood negatives?I am currently using 150mgs phenylpiracetam at work 2-3 days a week for focus situations as well.Every day I take 300mgs of Alpha GPC & 750mgs Aniracetam twice a day with fats. I was thinking of trying pramiracetam next.

11. If it makes me too edgy/anxious then I don't use it daily. I can roll with piracetam or Ani daily as they work fine for me without causing anxiety. Prami and Phenylpiracetam both kinda amped me up. It's just how I respond to these compounds.

12. I actually notice the pram effect too. Makes you anti-social almost. Use it for a quiet study session

13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I actually notice the pram effect too. Makes you anti-social almost. Use it for a quiet study session
    I get this way on Noopept. Dont really want to talk to anyone just want to be left alone which isnt how i usualy am at all. Needless to say i dont use it very often.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

14. Blackstone Labs just put out a new product called The Razors Edge...it's def worth trying out I bought a few bottles to help me with my studies and it is legit. Don't expect a tweaked out adderall feeling though, it's much more subtle than that but effective nonetheless.

CDP Choline
    Adrafinil
    Phenylpiracetam

That is the blend^

15. Quote Originally Posted by CallItKarma View Post
    Blackstone Labs just put out a new product called The Razors Edge...it's def worth trying out I bought a few bottles to help me with my studies and it is legit. Don't expect a tweaked out adderall feeling though, it's much more subtle than that but effective nonetheless.

CDP Choline
    Adrafinil
    Phenylpiracetam

That is the blend^
    Id like to try it but the price is just to much.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

16. Quote Originally Posted by CallItKarma View Post
    Blackstone Labs just put out a new product called The Razors Edge...it's def worth trying out I bought a few bottles to help me with my studies and it is legit. Don't expect a tweaked out adderall feeling though, it's much more subtle than that but effective nonetheless.

CDP Choline
    Adrafinil
    Phenylpiracetam

That is the blend^
    If phenylP is dosed lower than adrafinil in a 410mg blend, its not doing anything. There are much cheaper ways to get adrafinil and choline

17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    If phenylP is dosed lower than adrafinil in a 410mg blend, its not doing anything. There are much cheaper ways to get adrafinil and choline
    What if you dose at 2-3 servings?

18. Quote Originally Posted by CallItKarma View Post
    What if you dose at 2-3 servings?
    Then you will probably OD on adrafinil. It's a lose-lose

19. Pramiracetam, give me an extra mental boost

20. Quote Originally Posted by juliustroctus View Post
    Pramiracetam, give me an extra mental boost
    Prami gives me energy without anxiety, and not hungover, phenylpiracetam 50mg after a week gave me panic attacks and sudden sweating with no reason..phenylpiracetam is good but for endurance sports not to be infront of the computer

21. Quote Originally Posted by CallItKarma View Post
    Blackstone Labs just put out a new product called The Razors Edge...it's def worth trying out I bought a few bottles to help me with my studies and it is legit. Don't expect a tweaked out adderall feeling though, it's much more subtle than that but effective nonetheless. CDP Choline Adrafinil Phenylpiracetam That is the blend^
    Contrary I took 3 before work at 6 am... Waited till 7 am didn't feel anything took two more
    Still
    Nothing..

22. Aniracetam. You wont be able to tell while you're on it. You just notice when you're off it

23. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Contrary I took 3 before work at 6 am... Waited till 7 am didn't feel anything took two more
    Still
    Nothing..
    Adrafinil is very subtle, at 300-600mg you may not notice its effects until you try to focus on a task. My gf didn't notice the effects until she realized she had only got 3-4hrs of sleep the night before but functioned perfectly fine the next day. It helps me overcome the "dread" that comes with mundane tasks at work.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Adrafinil is very subtle, at 300-600mg you may not notice its effects until you try to focus on a task. My gf didn't notice the effects until she realized she had only got 3-4hrs of sleep the night before but functioned perfectly fine the next day. It helps me overcome the "dread" that comes with mundane tasks at work.
    I see what you mean I took 2 before school and I had an exam and started to think clearly and remember everything. I did good on it too so I would say it works but I feel it is underdosed in the supplement I'm taking. Can you buy in bulk powder? I look every where can't find it

25. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I see what you mean I took 2 before school and I had an exam and started to think clearly and remember everything. I did good on it too so I would say it works but I feel it is underdosed in the supplement I'm taking. Can you buy in bulk powder? I look every where can't find it
    Check your PM

26. Highly suggest Sunifiram

27. Interested in more info on Semax
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 02:49 PM
  2. Looking for the best support supplement....
    By tshaw024 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 04:20 PM
  3. looking for the best pump w/nos ether and hemodraulix
    By bdpeck in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 05:06 PM
  4. Looking for the Best 5X5 program.
    By KrunkChris in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 06:50 PM
  5. Replies: 27