bought a pre workout powder, want to take 1/4 of the dose

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I have never taken a pre workout powder before, so I have some questions.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This post was very confusing and I feel like you are just joking around in that you are complaining about muscularity.

In the off chance you are serious, what product is it?

Yes you can take a fraction of the dose with no issue.
Add bulk ingredients if you feel it lacking something or it may be best to just use bulk for the whole thing so you can dose how you want.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
taking a 1/4 of a scoop will negate the benefits of the product likely. may I suggest its the pump that is caused from the product making you look a little bigger.
I promise its not really causing you to gain muscle, at least not at a rate that would be noticeable from a dose or two.
since you are looking for a product that will help you stay lean and give you a boost in the gym I recommend you look into dexaprine from iForce
it will actually help you lose bodyfat in the hard to get spots on a women (lower abs hips and butt). also and more important to you is that it is quite a strong stimulant (which you can adjust the dosage) giving you great energy and focus in the gym. all this with out making you get a pump wich is obvious, you don't care for. start with a half a tab after lunch. being that your stomache will be full it will effect you slower and be less intense. then after a few days if the dosage is fine you can try the half tab on an empty stomache before your work out. of course if a 1/2 tab is too strong u can cut it down to a 1/4 or a 1/3
dexaprinexr_lg.png

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks that was helpful. The pump part might be true because all the info I found said it has the best pumps compared to everything else. My problem EXACTLY is my legs look double the size (serious) and I didnt even go the gym today. It 10 hours later and I still noticed it. To me that is a big deal. To me I think the way I stack my supplements pretty close together is maybe the reason it causes this for me, but I have also noticed more by looking the next day before I take the product so I know its not just something that happens why I try the first day. The guy at gnc had a name for it when I complained of being bigger when I try something new, I cant remember but it does always happen to me. I can tell you, I take a picture right before something and after and its not just in my head. From one day to the next, I can look like a fatass or like my avata rpic the next. Im sorry if it seems like im making it up but I am very picky about my frame. I have never seem my arms or upper body change that much, to that extent.
What exactly are you taking?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious to see what you're actually taking. Shouldn't still have a pump from a pwo ten hours later. If you could tell us everything you're taking we might be able to pinpoint it. What do your workouts look like also?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am curious to know what you are taking as well. There would not be a whole lot of benefit to taking 1/4 scoop. Unless you were extremely stim-intolerant. And just needed a little kick.

Touey

Touey

Awards
sub for mystify on seek to what she taking

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, what is this stuff?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What exactly are you taking?
Curious to see what you're actually taking. Shouldn't still have a pump from a pwo ten hours later. If you could tell us everything you're taking we might be able to pinpoint it. What do your workouts look like also?
I am curious to know what you are taking as well. There would not be a whole lot of benefit to taking 1/4 scoop. Unless you were extremely stim-intolerant. And just needed a little kick.
sub for mystify on seek to what she taking
plot twist, it's Anavar and Superdrol

Touey

Touey

Awards
ricroc thinking only because he make a little post she will then decide for letting us know my friend you have great deal on learning when the area of women is concerned

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Lol after reading this all I hear is Brad Pitt "WHAT's IN THE BOXXXXXXX???".... Seriously though what is it? I'm sure someone will be able to help you out once we know.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks that was helpful. The pump part might be true because all the info I found said it has the best pumps compared to everything else. My problem EXACTLY is my legs look double the size (serious) and I didnt even go the gym today. It 10 hours later and I still noticed it. To me that is a big deal. To me I think the way I stack my supplements pretty close together is maybe the reason it causes this for me, but I have also noticed more by looking the next day before I take the product so I know its not just something that happens why I try the first day. The guy at gnc had a name for it when I complained of being bigger when I try something new, I cant remember but it does always happen to me. I can tell you, I take a picture right before something and after and its not just in my head. From one day to the next, I can look like a fatass or like my avatar pic the next day from new supplements. Im sorry if it seems like im making it up but I am very picky about my frame. I have never seem my arms or upper body change that much, to that extent.
go get a sonogram, it may be a dvt

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
ricroc thinking only because he make a little post she will then decide for letting us know my friend you have great deal on learning when the area of women is concerned
Sure, Touey, tell everyone!

HAHA...but, what's funny is how your topic was part of a conversation I had the other day!

Touey

Touey

Awards
Sure, Touey, tell everyone!

HAHA...but, what's funny is how your topic was part of a conversation I had the other day!
"we shall woo on her sonnets more gentle then light yonder commence kissing tide upon dusk"-Touey

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Op, no pre-workout will cause you to put on muscle instantly.

I'd say it's either a pump or you're using superdrol.

Touey

Touey

Awards
lol Jiigzz think he sweetening the deal common posting like ricroc much he yet has learn

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember taking superdrol.... Got it with my toy inside my captain crunch cereal box. Popped em like skittles and ended up like OP here.... Just put on 10lbs of new muscle in 15 minuteeee!

Touey

Touey

Awards
I remember taking superdrol.... Got it with my toy inside my captain crunch cereal box. Popped em like skittles and ended up like OP here.... Just put on 10lbs of new muscle in 15 minuteeee!
you want to know the formula post like that will get you no PM my friend

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The supplement is UNDISPUTED by nubreed nutrition. I cannot sleep for ****, no matter what the dose is. However most of you men will probably love it.
Well its definitely not that that is causing your instant muscle

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The supplement is UNDISPUTED by nubreed nutrition. I cannot sleep for ****, no matter what the dose is. However most of you men will probably love it.
How close to bed are you taking it?

Touey

Touey

Awards
Rude and not true.
eatmore has little immaturity so please excuse him he does no meaning anyharm I think only he is trying to joke make jiigzz

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's most definetly NOT the product, if indeed you are not exaggerating.

If the product bothers you so much, then just don't take it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More than 12 hours before bed. im taking a supplement with arginine in it already b4 bed, so my heart starting pounding after I take m usual before bed, I never had that before.
thats very strange. Perhaps you should discontinue all of your supplements and start adding them back in slowly to weed out what the problem is. Losing sleep sucks

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I like it also very much but can't sleep either if I take it late in the day, it's the noots in it that keeps you awake. I never experienced the pump you're talking about but I know a lot of people that dose a half scoop, my wife being one of them. I did 2 scoops one time and that was too much for me.

Don't take it too late and you should be good.
Good luck!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats very strange. Perhaps you should discontinue all of your supplements and start adding them back in slowly to weed out what the problem is. Losing sleep sucks
There ya go! If you're taking stuff and having poor unwanted results, why continue taking everything? Take some time out from supps and figure out what's causing it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
eatmore has little immaturity so please excuse him he does no meaning anyharm I think only he is trying to joke make jiigzz
I was serious. It is definitely not the product causing instant muscle. None of the ingredients in the profile spell out 1g Test

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was serious. It is definitely not the product causing instant muscle. None of the ingredients in the profile spell out 1g Test
well, you can eat 1g of test and it wouldn't do anything either. lol

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeedly, everyone needs to laugh and not be so srrrssssly

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
well, you can eat 1g of test and it wouldn't do anything either. lol
Haha wait, you don't inject pre-workouts? Bioavailability= 100% ;)

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
If your legs have doubled in size it sounds more like edema than a pump from well anything only one part of me doubles when its got a pump. but when I ran tren I had a serious case of subcutaneous edema in my legs. Could be an issue with your kidneys might wanna see a doctor could be serious

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha wait, you don't inject pre-workouts? Bioavailability= 100% ;)
Oh I absolutely do!! I just don't think she is ROFL!