Insanely stong Pre workout?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Insanely stong Pre workout?


    I've tried so many pre workouts guys and I always need 2-3 scoops of everything to feel it at all of anything and I've took 3months off and still nothing high tolerance maybe? Any recommendations? Maybe could fun a trial size or samples to try of some? And move on from there


  2. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    I've tried so many pre workouts guys and I always need 2-3 scoops of everything to feel it at all of anything and I've took 3months off and still nothing high tolerance maybe? Any recommendations? Maybe could fun a trial size or samples to try of some? And move on from there
    Mr Hyde. It has like 500 mg of caffeine per scoop. Take some Agmatine with it and you're in for a good time.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post

    Mr Hyde. It has like 500 mg of caffeine per scoop. Take some Agmatine with it and you're in for a good time.
    I had Hyde (original formula) and loved it I took 2scoops and had great workouts but I told my buddy's about it and they bought all the last tubs my supp site had but is mr Hyde as good as the original? I love DMAA

  4. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post

    I had Hyde (original formula) and loved it I took 2scoops and had great workouts but I told my buddy's about it and they bought all the last tubs my supp site had but is mr Hyde as good as the original? I love DMAA
    Obviously not as good as the original because they had to take out the DMAA. If you really want DMAA just buy it online and take it with the new Hyde.

  5. Stimul8 is a good option. @snagencyV2.0 or @Montego1 can let you know if sample sizes are available or just go all out and buy it

    At half a tab, its a pretty economical pre.

    Stack it with other goodies like SNS agmatine, Alcar, Citrulline-Malate for a stim + focus + pump pre
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Stimul8 is a good option. @snagencyV2.0 or @Montego1 can let you know if sample sizes are available or just go all out and buy it

    At half a scoop, its a pretty economical pre.

    Stack it with other goodies like SNS agmatine, Alcar, Citrulline-Malate for a stim + focus + pump pre
    Fixed Heydon
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Fixed Heydon
    I meant scoop

    But thanks for clearing that up lol. I had initially written caffeine tabs because that's all hyde is really.



    Thanks Chris
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  8. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    I've tried so many pre workouts guys and I always need 2-3 scoops of everything to feel it at all of anything and I've took 3months off and still nothing high tolerance maybe? Any recommendations? Maybe could fun a trial size or samples to try of some? And move on from there
    Mesomorph if you can find it...and stock up.

  9. I have been eyeing this, though I've never heard of nutraclipse: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-servings.html.

    Their other products look freaking awesome but I'm always wary of unknown brands with legit ingredients

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I have been eyeing this, though I've never heard of nutraclipse: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-servings.html. Their other products look freaking awesome but I'm always wary of unknown brands with legit ingredients
    Hey Coop, any thoughts on Cannibal Ferox?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Hey Coop, any thoughts on Cannibal Ferox?
    I actually meant to contact their formulator. I don't think it's safe for human consumption. It says 1-3 scoops. Each scoop has 350mcg huperzine A, and simply going to 2 scoops will induce huperzine A toxicity. It also combines tyrosine and yohimbe and has a very high dose of naringin (which can easily cause drug-supplement interactions). Lastly, it combines 5htp with yohimbe and MAO inhibitors...

  12. The stronger I've tried are Gameday, Prodigy, and Stimul8. Not necessarily in that order. I'm currently using Stimul8 and will be purchasing another tub.

    I also have 2-3 cups of coffee right before dosing a pre.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I actually meant to contact their formulator. I don't think it's safe for human consumption. It says 1-3 scoops. Each scoop has 350mcg huperzine A, and simply going to 2 scoops will induce huperzine A toxicity. It also combines tyrosine and yohimbe and has a very high dose of naringin (which can easily cause drug-supplement interactions). Lastly, it combines 5htp with yohimbe and MAO inhibitors...
    You go Coop!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I have been eyeing this, though I've never heard of nutraclipse: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-servings.html. Their other products look freaking awesome but I'm always wary of unknown brands with legit ingredients
    As far as the feeling I've had in the gym, I'd totally recommend this product.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    The stronger I've tried are Gameday, Prodigy, and Stimul8. Not necessarily in that order. I'm currently using Stimul8 and will be purchasing another tub.

    I also have 2-3 cups of coffee right before dosing a pre.
    This^^

    I would say that Stimul8 is pretty strong, Prodigy next, then Gameday. Gameday at a full scoop (2 servings) is the shiz. Tons of energy, and the pumps are unreal.
    I have all 3 in my arsenal though.

  16. Thanks everyone I'm seeing stimul8 a lot I'm guessing that's our winner I'm going to try and get some samples and move on from there should I take it alone or with any other supplements? Recommendations?

  17. We are getting you hooked up with some samples Vanbeast73. Let us know what you think!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    We are getting you hooked up with some samples Vanbeast73. Let us know what you think!
    Thanks a lot man I'll be sure to tell you/do a review

  19. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    I've tried so many pre workouts guys and I always need 2-3 scoops of everything to feel it at all of anything and I've took 3months off and still nothing high tolerance maybe? Any recommendations? Maybe could fun a trial size or samples to try of some? And move on from there
    Check out our new Level 2, you'll feel it, I guarantee it lol!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    This^^

    I would say that Stimul8 is pretty strong, Prodigy next, then Gameday. Gameday at a full scoop (2 servings) is the shiz. Tons of energy, and the pumps are unreal.
    I have all 3 in my arsenal though.
    Stim Junkie here too, so I'd agree on Game Day and Stimul8. Never had prodigy so can't comment much on it. Pumps off Game Day are a bit better than what you get off Stimul8. Taken at a full scoop it's pretty potent from a stimulant standpoint for sure

    Mesomorph is one other option if you can find it around anywhere
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    We are getting you hooked up with some samples Vanbeast73. Let us know what you think!
    Bam! I knew they would. Finaflex always delivers
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Check out our new Level 2, you'll feel it, I guarantee it lol!
    Ok man I'll check out the reviews and see if I can get my hands on some samples and if I like it the 15th I get my OT check and I'll be sure to get a tub..... Or 4 I like buying in bulk

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    Bam! I knew they would. Finaflex always delivers
    They do one of my top 5 brands but for other products never tough of a ore workout I'm sure I'll enjoy this

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Check out our new Level 2, you'll feel it, I guarantee it lol!
    Or our money back??

    Just kidding..but one of these days, I will try it myself...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Or our money back??

    Just kidding..but one of these days, I will try it myself...
    you'll love it or I'll eat my shoe!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    you'll love it or I'll eat my shoe!
    Is that on the label? Haha because I'd love to see this but from what I'm seeing I don't think it will happen looks like a solid product man

  27. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post

    Is that on the label? Haha because I'd love to see this but from what I'm seeing I don't think it will happen looks like a solid product man
    Lol, special one time offer!

    Its a phenomenal product for real though
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Lol, special one time offer!

    Its a phenomenal product for real though
    Going to buy some protein next week and might buy a tub or grab a sample if possible thanks for talking me into it if I don't like it you better get your shoe ready to eat haha

  29. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post

    Going to buy some protein next week and might buy a tub or grab a sample if possible thanks for talking me into it if I don't like it you better get your shoe ready to eat haha
    I've got the ketchup just waiting. Lol! Its on sale at BB with a free 8 serving sample of volatile. I wish NP would pick it up already!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I have been eyeing this, though I've never heard of nutraclipse: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-servings.html.
    That's a lot of stuff in a prop blend

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Pre-Workout more important than Post Workout?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:56 PM
  3. Pinning: Pre-workout or Post-workout?
    By Greenguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 09:10 AM
  4. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 09:54 PM
  5. pre workout booster
    By goldylight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 04:49 PM
Log in
Log in