Insanely stong Pre workout?

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I've tried so many pre workouts guys and I always need 2-3 scoops of everything to feel it at all of anything and I've took 3months off and still nothing high tolerance maybe? Any recommendations? Maybe could fun a trial size or samples to try of some? And move on from there

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried so many pre workouts guys and I always need 2-3 scoops of everything to feel it at all of anything and I've took 3months off and still nothing high tolerance maybe? Any recommendations? Maybe could fun a trial size or samples to try of some? And move on from there
Mr Hyde. It has like 500 mg of caffeine per scoop. Take some Agmatine with it and you're in for a good time.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Mr Hyde. It has like 500 mg of caffeine per scoop. Take some Agmatine with it and you're in for a good time.
I had Hyde (original formula) and loved it I took 2scoops and had great workouts but I told my buddy's about it and they bought all the last tubs my supp site had but is mr Hyde as good as the original? I love DMAA

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had Hyde (original formula) and loved it I took 2scoops and had great workouts but I told my buddy's about it and they bought all the last tubs my supp site had but is mr Hyde as good as the original? I love DMAA
Obviously not as good as the original because they had to take out the DMAA. If you really want DMAA just buy it online and take it with the new Hyde.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Stimul8 is a good option. snagencyV2.0 or Montego1 can let you know if sample sizes are available or just go all out and buy it :D

At half a tab, its a pretty economical pre.

Stack it with other goodies like SNS agmatine, Alcar, Citrulline-Malate for a stim + focus + pump pre :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stimul8 is a good option. snagencyV2.0 or Montego1 can let you know if sample sizes are available or just go all out and buy it :D

At half a scoop, its a pretty economical pre.

Stack it with other goodies like SNS agmatine, Alcar, Citrulline-Malate for a stim + focus + pump pre :D
Fixed Heydon :D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Fixed Heydon :D
I meant scoop :(

But thanks for clearing that up lol. I had initially written caffeine tabs because that's all hyde is really.

:D

Thanks Chris

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph if you can find it...and stock up.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hey Coop, any thoughts on Cannibal Ferox?
I actually meant to contact their formulator. I don't think it's safe for human consumption. It says 1-3 scoops. Each scoop has 350mcg huperzine A, and simply going to 2 scoops will induce huperzine A toxicity. It also combines tyrosine and yohimbe and has a very high dose of naringin (which can easily cause drug-supplement interactions). Lastly, it combines 5htp with yohimbe and MAO inhibitors...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stronger I've tried are Gameday, Prodigy, and Stimul8. Not necessarily in that order. I'm currently using Stimul8 and will be purchasing another tub.

I also have 2-3 cups of coffee right before dosing a pre.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I actually meant to contact their formulator. I don't think it's safe for human consumption. It says 1-3 scoops. Each scoop has 350mcg huperzine A, and simply going to 2 scoops will induce huperzine A toxicity. It also combines tyrosine and yohimbe and has a very high dose of naringin (which can easily cause drug-supplement interactions). Lastly, it combines 5htp with yohimbe and MAO inhibitors...
You go Coop!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The stronger I've tried are Gameday, Prodigy, and Stimul8. Not necessarily in that order. I'm currently using Stimul8 and will be purchasing another tub.

I also have 2-3 cups of coffee right before dosing a pre.
This^^

I would say that Stimul8 is pretty strong, Prodigy next, then Gameday. Gameday at a full scoop (2 servings) is the shiz. Tons of energy, and the pumps are unreal.
I have all 3 in my arsenal though.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Thanks everyone I'm seeing stimul8 a lot I'm guessing that's our winner I'm going to try and get some samples and move on from there should I take it alone or with any other supplements? Recommendations?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are getting you hooked up with some samples Vanbeast73. Let us know what you think!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out our new Level 2, you'll feel it, I guarantee it lol!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
This^^

I would say that Stimul8 is pretty strong, Prodigy next, then Gameday. Gameday at a full scoop (2 servings) is the shiz. Tons of energy, and the pumps are unreal.
I have all 3 in my arsenal though.
Stim Junkie here too, so I'd agree on Game Day and Stimul8. Never had prodigy so can't comment much on it. Pumps off Game Day are a bit better than what you get off Stimul8. Taken at a full scoop it's pretty potent from a stimulant standpoint for sure

Mesomorph is one other option if you can find it around anywhere

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
We are getting you hooked up with some samples Vanbeast73. Let us know what you think!
Bam! I knew they would. Finaflex always delivers

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Check out our new Level 2, you'll feel it, I guarantee it lol!
Ok man I'll check out the reviews and see if I can get my hands on some samples and if I like it the 15th I get my OT check and I'll be sure to get a tub..... Or 4 I like buying in bulk

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or our money back?? :laugh:

Just kidding..but one of these days, I will try it myself...
you'll love it or I'll eat my shoe!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
you'll love it or I'll eat my shoe!
Is that on the label? Haha because I'd love to see this but from what I'm seeing I don't think it will happen looks like a solid product man

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that on the label? Haha because I'd love to see this but from what I'm seeing I don't think it will happen looks like a solid product man
Lol, special one time offer! :)

Its a phenomenal product for real though

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Lol, special one time offer! :)

Its a phenomenal product for real though
Going to buy some protein next week and might buy a tub or grab a sample if possible thanks for talking me into it if I don't like it you better get your shoe ready to eat haha

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to buy some protein next week and might buy a tub or grab a sample if possible thanks for talking me into it if I don't like it you better get your shoe ready to eat haha
I've got the ketchup just waiting. Lol! Its on sale at BB with a free 8 serving sample of volatile. I wish NP would pick it up already!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gotta tell you so far I've tried two products from your co. and I liked them both first it was Volatile and 1 1/2 servings worked great
and I will pick up a container once I finish up some of the many others that I have and today I cracked open 1 of the 2 containers
that I have of Endurance and the taste was great and mixability was also good but I will use at least 1/2 container and then I'll post
a review for it here and at BB. I am sure that Level 2 should be on the money and I am hoping on getting a sample of it to try out
and see how well it works for me on energy and focus before I pick it up.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I have been eyeing this, though I've never heard of nutraclipse: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraclipse/alpha-drive-30-servings.html.

Their other products look freaking awesome but I'm always wary of unknown brands with legit ingredients
I actually picked up some of their formestane product along with a few tubs of this during the recent sale. I'll update you in a day or two when I get a few uses in. I couldn't pass up the chance to get it given the ingredients. Even with the prop blend I'm pretty excited about it. Liking the formula.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta tell you so far I've tried two products from your co. and I liked them both first it was Volatile and 1 1/2 servings worked great
and I will pick up a container once I finish up some of the many others that I have and today I cracked open 1 of the 2 containers
that I have of Endurance and the taste was great and mixability was also good but I will use at least 1/2 container and then I'll post
a review for it here and at BB. I am sure that Level 2 should be on the money and I am hoping on getting a sample of it to try out
and see how well it works for me on energy and focus before I pick it up.
Awesome man, thanks for the feedback! Those are our two flagship products right there! You'll love level 2, we've got some logs just wrapping up if you want to check out the reviews!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like swanks says as an old stim junky for years this has amazing energy and zero crash. BEst part it tastes great which is odd for these types of products.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Just got my package today I'll be sure to try that stuff tomorrow and I'll let you know what I think

neddo

neddo

Awards
MAN GameDay and AN Uncut

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Evol and White Flood Reborn are some solid options.

Are you looking solely for the stimmed up energy or are you also seeking other ergogenic benefits?

I'm a big fan of SAN Fierce Domination. Certainly not a high stim option, however it does provides some nice focus/energy along with great pumps and endurance.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SpeedX3
Enhanced
GameDay
EVOL
Condense
Stimul8

To name a few ;)

manstr

manstr

Awards
I'm going to go ahead and recommend nutraclipse alpha drive. Insanely strong @ 1 scoop. I'm afraid to try anything larger. I don't have long gym sessions ... Usually they last about an hour before I'm gassed. Well I spent two hours yesterday and felt the same as a one hour day. I'm not saying two hours full speed is any better than one hour, but this kind of energy and drive is pretty abnormal compared to most pre workouts I've had. I like it a lot. Great pumps too.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to go ahead and recommend nutraclipse alpha drive. Insanely strong @ 1 scoop. I'm afraid to try anything larger. I don't have long gym sessions ... Usually they last about an hour before I'm gassed. Well I spent two hours yesterday and felt the same as a one hour day. I'm not saying two hours full speed is any better than one hour, but this kind of energy and drive is pretty abnormal compared to most pre workouts I've had. I like it a lot. Great pumps too.
Can you post the ingredients?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The owners of the company have accounts on the forum. You could bring it up to them via PM.

manstr

manstr

Awards
I just realized: With 12 ingredients in the blend, the minimum caffeine dose is 860mg per serving. And that's the minimum...
I have a feeling that's not the case. I have fairly low stim tolerance.