Hydroxycut SX7 - alleged mental effects?

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.04%

Hydroxycut SX7 - alleged mental effects?

I managed to get some of this stuff for free and I am debating whether to try it or pass it to someone else. While most MT products make me yawn-- or at the very least be vaguely amused with the marketing-- there are claims everywhere about all kinds of enhanced mental effects with this supp. Anyone have comments? Has anyone tried it for cutting? I did search first, but found nothing about this supp...not surprising as it's an MT product but still it is new and marketed somewhat differently.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.92%

Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    I managed to get some of this stuff for free and I am debating whether to try it or pass it to someone else. While most MT products make me yawn-- or at the very least be vaguely amused with the marketing-- there are claims everywhere about all kinds of enhanced mental effects with this supp. Anyone have comments? Has anyone tried it for cutting? I did search first, but found nothing about this supp...not surprising as it's an MT product but still it is new and marketed somewhat differently.
    I see "Myristica fragrans seed extract" listed in the ingredients. Myristicin is a compound that has the ability to produce potentially psychedelic effects if dosed high enough (6-7mg/kg bw). I would imagine that this is what may be causing users to experience enhanced mental effects, as you stated. I would post links to some studies and articles, but my post count is too low. I'm sure there are members on this forum much more knowledgeable than I am with regard to this compound that may be able to expand on this and shed some more light for you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do steroids and D/S effect mental health?
    By Dyou in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 06:47 PM
  2. Mental side effects of AI's and SERM's?
    By Vordhosbn in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 01:53 PM
  3. How does E2 effect YOU mentally?
    By T800 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 11:03 AM
  4. Hydroxycut...side effects??
    By tommy36p in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 03:55 AM
  5. effects of heat on T1pro?