Hydroxycut SX7 - alleged mental effects?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I managed to get some of this stuff for free and I am debating whether to try it or pass it to someone else. While most MT products make me yawn-- or at the very least be vaguely amused with the marketing-- there are claims everywhere about all kinds of enhanced mental effects with this supp. Anyone have comments? Has anyone tried it for cutting? I did search first, but found nothing about this supp...not surprising as it's an MT product but still it is new and marketed somewhat differently.

beLou

beLou

Awards
I managed to get some of this stuff for free and I am debating whether to try it or pass it to someone else. While most MT products make me yawn-- or at the very least be vaguely amused with the marketing-- there are claims everywhere about all kinds of enhanced mental effects with this supp. Anyone have comments? Has anyone tried it for cutting? I did search first, but found nothing about this supp...not surprising as it's an MT product but still it is new and marketed somewhat differently.
I see "Myristica fragrans seed extract" listed in the ingredients. Myristicin is a compound that has the ability to produce potentially psychedelic effects if dosed high enough (6-7mg/kg bw). I would imagine that this is what may be causing users to experience enhanced mental effects, as you stated. I would post links to some studies and articles, but my post count is too low. I'm sure there are members on this forum much more knowledgeable than I am with regard to this compound that may be able to expand on this and shed some more light for you.