New ABE Formula Coming Soon?

SkinVin40

Awards
Hey guys, so I ran an 8 wk cycle of ABE and gained a solid 10 pounds. Honestly, im one of those guys that can naturally gain wt very fast (and lose wt fast).....however, I know ABE helped on my bulk bc I managed to stay lean with a pretty good diet and exercise program.......NOW IM HEARING ABOUT SOME NEWER AND BETTER FORMULA COMING OUT AFTER CHRISTMAS....IS THAT TRUE? WAT WILL BE DIFFERENT

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
In. Eager to hear about this

bdybldnaam

Awards
Interested in the new formula.. but will this mean end of life for OG AB?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
They won't tell us anything until much closer to release I am betting, but I can't wait to see this new formula as well. ABE is a recomp stack in one pill, I love it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So when is the ETA for this? Is it already in production?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;8lXdyD2Yzls]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lXdyD2Yzls[/video]

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah I just saw that this morning, now to patiently await Coop's explanation of how PES made another winner. In for details on the new ingredients

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to the new ep!!!!!!!

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Can any PES reps comment on what will happen with the current ABE version?
Obviously it will be discontinued, but what happens with all the stock?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoping for epic sales.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sure about the new ABE... but here is the new Erase Pro:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/erase-pro-30-capsules.html

Interesting.
Yeah I just saw that this morning, now to patiently await Coop's explanation of how PES made another winner. In for details on the new ingredients
In PES I trust!
Sweet. Can't wait to hear about it. I hope it is as good or better than original EPro
Thanks for the interest guys. More info will be coming soon, but from what I have seen the initial information looks very good. The B.diffusa was in the prior Erase Pro, but the other two are some exciting new ingredients. :)

I don't have an exact answer for this, but considering how much I love ABE I might just have to raid all the supplements stores for the rest of it. :p

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for replacing one synthetic non-compliant AI with another synthetic non-compliant AI. ;)

That said, it'll probably work, well, which is what everyone wants.

Probably won't make it a year before it has to be replaced again though ;)

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
In for replacing one synthetic non-compliant AI with another synthetic non-compliant AI. ;)

That said, it'll probably work, well, which is what everyone wants.

Probably won't make it a year before it has to be replaced again though ;)
So we each should buy about 9 of them is what you're saying..
I'm down.
:)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are adding 2 ingredients, and we are finally releasing our anacyclus extract that is 2x potent as the previous, allowing us the room for more ingredients to increase the feel and angle of ABE

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are adding 2 ingredients, and we are finally releasing our anacyclus extract that is 2x potent as the previous, allowing us the room for more ingredients to increase the feel and angle of ABE
always gettin better!!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Does this mean the dose of Anacyclus pyrethrum will be smaller with this new extract, to equal the potency of the original formula, (and then these new ingredients squeeze in the gap) or will the new formula as a whole be 2x as potent?

Psyched either way

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But...but I really like the original Anabeta. That's my stuff!. Please say the original will be untouched. Or you could make it stronger if you want but just don't add anything to it to increase price. I like the price of the original version as it is now. You could ship me a bottle of the new stuff and I'll let you know if its good. Once again, I love original anabeta. It's my favorite PES product, still after all your additional products. Just save me some bottles of original anabeta, or put it on sale for $10 a bottle. Or if you want to get rid of the old stuff just pack it all up in a truck and ship it to me. PM me for my mailing address.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty just droppin bombs of awesomeness.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
w/e happens, i dont want OG Anabeta touched!
Getting really defensive over OG I am scared to see the size of your order if they do discontinue

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I almost passed out with excitement after seeing this post. I am beyond ready for this to be dropped and see how everyone enjoys it. :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If this new extract is 2x more potent I don't know why anybody would even want the OG anymore.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because I don't want any other ingredients in the product.
What's to say they just make a product with that more potent extract and call it the new version of Anabeta?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's to say they just make a product with that more potent extract and call it the new version of Anabeta?
As long as it doesn't have any forskolin or anything else in it I'll be happy lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason I am like this is because anabeta works so well for me especially on a bulk. One of my favorite products. I know PES is a top notch company but with other companies, once they change the formula, more often than not its ruined

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, you guys work fast, last I recall reading that wasn't supposed to coming out for a while...like mid-late next year...impressive....

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great news Josh, cannot wait for this to hit shelves

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you hurry. I need it at my door by Monday. I have like 8 caps left.
K thanks

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So the new formula is still slated to hit the masses by Jan. 1st?

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Can you please have the international shipping back to $20 for the insider :) The last insider had it at $30.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Can you please have the international shipping back to $20 for the insider :) The last insider had it at $30.
Protein costs more to ship due to weight.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't used either but people seem to prefer the original to the elite version?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I haven't used either but people seem to prefer the original to the elite version?
Depends who you ask, I am an Epro lover

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many go with OG AB for bulks, and then ABE for recomp/cuts.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many go with OG AB for bulks, and then ABE for recomp/cuts.
I prefer both for both. Uhhhh.... ;)

I need the new ABE. My level of excitement is crazy right now. Anyone else using the current ABE for some epic winter/holiday gains?