What to stack with dermacrine + erase pro

Tbol

Awards
I've tried erase pro and compound 20, and it was great. But would like to try something different. What would stack with this combo?

Thanks for your input!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say that is a pretty solid stack right there. You could add something like Anabeta, but I'm not sure it would really be necessary. Dermacrine + Erase Pro alone sounds awesome to me.

Tbol

Awards
Thanks Geo! I can't do the cycle that I would like due to family issues. I figured a "natty" cycle would be fine. Plan on doing an 8 weeker. Followed by a cut, involving a forma transdermal of some sort and maybe alphamine. Keep the ideas coming, thanks again!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Geo! I can't do the cycle that I would like due to family issues. I figured a "natty" cycle would be fine. Plan on doing an 8 weeker. Followed by a cut, involving a forma transdermal of some sort and maybe alphamine. Keep the ideas coming, thanks again!
I don't know if you can find feedback on Dermacrine and Erase Pro ran together, but I do know both compounds have a lot of really positive reviews. I'd "assume" the stack would be quite solid.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how about adding testabolan into your stack.. might be nice as its designed to free up test!
testabolan_sm.png

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Endosurge turbo, anabeta elite, forskolin 95 to name a few that you could add.

Tbol

Awards
Thanks guys! Decided on dermacrine/EP/compound 20 for first stage. I did try Formasurge first of the year and liked it. My second stage is still in the planning. Forskolin 95 does sound interesting, will have to look into it further. Much appreciated! Keep the ideas coming. God Bless!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good option to add to this stack would be some DAA (ie, Pure Test).

If you use Dermacrine, ensure you get some surgical/rubber gloves to apply it with. Also if possible, use a hair dryer for a minute or two after application. Great stuff.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys! Decided on dermacrine/EP/compound 20 for first stage. I did try Formasurge first of the year and liked it. My second stage is still in the planning. Forskolin 95 does sound interesting, will have to look into it further. Much appreciated! Keep the ideas coming. God Bless!!
Use forskolin for 12 weeks for best results and good luck going forward!

Tbol

Awards
Thanks guy! Appreciate it! Looking into formasurge and endosurge for stage 2. I knew I recalled Forskolin,ABE ingredient. Why the gloves?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guy! Appreciate it! Looking into formasurge and endosurge for stage 2. I knew I recalled Forskolin,ABE ingredient. Why the gloves?
Hands are horrible for absorption, plus you end up washing them. If you use gloves you'll ended up getting all the product to the area you want - increasing the amount of absorption.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hands are horrible for absorption, plus you end up washing them. If you use gloves you'll ended up getting all the product to the area you want - increasing the amount of absorption.
This guy nailed it.