What to stack with dermacrine + erase pro

  1. Registered User
    Tbol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    210725

    What to stack with dermacrine + erase pro


    I've tried erase pro and compound 20, and it was great. But would like to try something different. What would stack with this combo?

    Thanks for your input!

  2. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    I'd say that is a pretty solid stack right there. You could add something like Anabeta, but I'm not sure it would really be necessary. Dermacrine + Erase Pro alone sounds awesome to me.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  3. Registered User
    Tbol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    210725

    Thanks Geo! I can't do the cycle that I would like due to family issues. I figured a "natty" cycle would be fine. Plan on doing an 8 weeker. Followed by a cut, involving a forma transdermal of some sort and maybe alphamine. Keep the ideas coming, thanks again!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    Thanks Geo! I can't do the cycle that I would like due to family issues. I figured a "natty" cycle would be fine. Plan on doing an 8 weeker. Followed by a cut, involving a forma transdermal of some sort and maybe alphamine. Keep the ideas coming, thanks again!
    I don't know if you can find feedback on Dermacrine and Erase Pro ran together, but I do know both compounds have a lot of really positive reviews. I'd "assume" the stack would be quite solid.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  5. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,319
    Rep Power
    908040

    how about adding testabolan into your stack.. might be nice as its designed to free up test!
    Name:  testabolan_sm.png
Views: 159
Size:  11.8 KB
    *** iForce Nutrition Anabolic Minion Member ***
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    3729898

    Endosurge turbo, anabeta elite, forskolin 95 to name a few that you could add.
  7. Registered User
    Tbol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    210725

    Thanks guys! Decided on dermacrine/EP/compound 20 for first stage. I did try Formasurge first of the year and liked it. My second stage is still in the planning. Forskolin 95 does sound interesting, will have to look into it further. Much appreciated! Keep the ideas coming. God Bless!!
  8. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059796

    Good option to add to this stack would be some DAA (ie, Pure Test).

    If you use Dermacrine, ensure you get some surgical/rubber gloves to apply it with. Also if possible, use a hair dryer for a minute or two after application. Great stuff.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,438
    Rep Power
    3729898

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    Thanks guys! Decided on dermacrine/EP/compound 20 for first stage. I did try Formasurge first of the year and liked it. My second stage is still in the planning. Forskolin 95 does sound interesting, will have to look into it further. Much appreciated! Keep the ideas coming. God Bless!!
    Use forskolin for 12 weeks for best results and good luck going forward!
  10. Registered User
    Tbol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    210725

    Thanks guy! Appreciate it! Looking into formasurge and endosurge for stage 2. I knew I recalled Forskolin,ABE ingredient. Why the gloves?
  11. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059796

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    Thanks guy! Appreciate it! Looking into formasurge and endosurge for stage 2. I knew I recalled Forskolin,ABE ingredient. Why the gloves?
    Hands are horrible for absorption, plus you end up washing them. If you use gloves you'll ended up getting all the product to the area you want - increasing the amount of absorption.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  12. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    6628016

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Hands are horrible for absorption, plus you end up washing them. If you use gloves you'll ended up getting all the product to the area you want - increasing the amount of absorption.
    This guy nailed it.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What to Stack with EC (AT2? Erase Pro? Shift?)
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:56 AM
  2. What to stack with TCF-1 & Erase (besides titanium)
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:29 PM
  3. What to stack with erase?
    By 350zTT in forum PES
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 08:29 PM
  5. What to stack with Anavar?
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 12:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in