What to stack with dermacrine + erase pro

  1. New Member
    Tbol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    333
    Answers
    0

    What to stack with dermacrine + erase pro


    I've tried erase pro and compound 20, and it was great. But would like to try something different. What would stack with this combo?

    Thanks for your input!


  2. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0

    I'd say that is a pretty solid stack right there. You could add something like Anabeta, but I'm not sure it would really be necessary. Dermacrine + Erase Pro alone sounds awesome to me.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  3. New Member
    Tbol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    333
    Answers
    0

    Thanks Geo! I can't do the cycle that I would like due to family issues. I figured a "natty" cycle would be fine. Plan on doing an 8 weeker. Followed by a cut, involving a forma transdermal of some sort and maybe alphamine. Keep the ideas coming, thanks again!

    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,877
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    Thanks Geo! I can't do the cycle that I would like due to family issues. I figured a "natty" cycle would be fine. Plan on doing an 8 weeker. Followed by a cut, involving a forma transdermal of some sort and maybe alphamine. Keep the ideas coming, thanks again!
    I don't know if you can find feedback on Dermacrine and Erase Pro ran together, but I do know both compounds have a lot of really positive reviews. I'd "assume" the stack would be quite solid.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  5. Senior Member
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,388
    Answers
    0

    how about adding testabolan into your stack.. might be nice as its designed to free up test!
    Name:  testabolan_sm.png
Views: 170
Size:  11.8 KB
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  6. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,625
    Answers
    1

    Endosurge turbo, anabeta elite, forskolin 95 to name a few that you could add.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com



  7. New Member
    Tbol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    333
    Answers
    0

    Thanks guys! Decided on dermacrine/EP/compound 20 for first stage. I did try Formasurge first of the year and liked it. My second stage is still in the planning. Forskolin 95 does sound interesting, will have to look into it further. Much appreciated! Keep the ideas coming. God Bless!!

  8. Elite Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,817
    Answers
    1

    Good option to add to this stack would be some DAA (ie, Pure Test).

    If you use Dermacrine, ensure you get some surgical/rubber gloves to apply it with. Also if possible, use a hair dryer for a minute or two after application. Great stuff.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,625
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    Thanks guys! Decided on dermacrine/EP/compound 20 for first stage. I did try Formasurge first of the year and liked it. My second stage is still in the planning. Forskolin 95 does sound interesting, will have to look into it further. Much appreciated! Keep the ideas coming. God Bless!!
    Use forskolin for 12 weeks for best results and good luck going forward!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com



  10. New Member
    Tbol's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    333
    Answers
    0

    Thanks guy! Appreciate it! Looking into formasurge and endosurge for stage 2. I knew I recalled Forskolin,ABE ingredient. Why the gloves?

  11. Elite Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,817
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbol View Post
    Thanks guy! Appreciate it! Looking into formasurge and endosurge for stage 2. I knew I recalled Forskolin,ABE ingredient. Why the gloves?
    Hands are horrible for absorption, plus you end up washing them. If you use gloves you'll ended up getting all the product to the area you want - increasing the amount of absorption.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,169
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Hands are horrible for absorption, plus you end up washing them. If you use gloves you'll ended up getting all the product to the area you want - increasing the amount of absorption.
    This guy nailed it.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What to Stack with EC (AT2? Erase Pro? Shift?)
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:56 AM
  2. What to stack with TCF-1 & Erase (besides titanium)
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:29 PM
  3. What to stack with erase?
    By 350zTT in forum PES
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 08:29 PM
  5. What to stack with Anavar?
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 12:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in