Shilajit Fans?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    My libido has always been good, and I didn't notice an increase in it until adding Vector to my routine.
    Of course when I say always has been good, that may be when I started Shilajit about 6 months ago. lol.
    I got ya. Vector doesnít seem to have any impact on my libido (not negatively or positively). I donít have poor libido, but noticed a jump in it shortly after starting the TruZMA product.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I got ya. Vector doesnít seem to have any impact on my libido (not negatively or positively). I donít have poor libido, but noticed a jump in it shortly after starting the TruZMA product.
    Maybe also, the SHBG was lowered by the TruZMA. Zinc and Magnesium help to lower it, and thereby increasing free testosterone. The shilajit may have had an acute effect. It's processed, as opposed to mine which is pitch. I don't know much of a difference other than that, and I would like to know how they process it into the powder form.

It's cool that it helped your lbido. I may add TruZMA in after I'm finished with my current Shilajit, to give it a go. I'm not taking ZMA at the moment, but have loved it in the past before bed. Good stuff.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Does shiljajit really increase the bio availability of other sups? What also does this other than bioperne?
    The fulvic acid in shilajit is what is supposed to do this, can be purchased in other formats. Your local Whole Foods might have black fulvic acid water even.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bmw23am View Post
    The fulvic acid in shilajit is what is supposed to do this, can be purchased in other formats. Your local Whole Foods might have black fulvic acid water even.
    It's more complicated than that. For fulvic acid to increase bioavailability of something it has to be complex(ie bonded to it) to something. You can just take it with something else and get more absorption, like you would with piperine.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Does shiljajit really increase the bio availability of other sups? What also does this other than bioperne?
    Yes if it's bonded to it. Which no one does except one single product.
    •   

6. I was just wondering if people on this forum like shilajit or not. I personally feel it should be a staple in my cabinet. I haven't tried TruZMA but I have tried two different brands of shilajit and love both. One was a liquid (NowAlchemy water suspended) and the other was a powder (RawRevelations). I added the liquid into morning teas, but i just toss the powder in with my morning shakes. I have tried taking supps with and without it, and can notice a stronger effect when taking both at the same time (and weed hits harder/lasts longer when taken shortly after). This is due to fulvic acid, but shilajit also has humic acid and a bunch of ionic minerals that the body can use to help put it in optimal health, so I feel like pure shilajit products will give you the most benefits (not dissing m-test, truZMA, and other products I am sure they are even better with the addition. But if you liked any of those, invest in a supply of shilajit, I feel the difference within the first week and it lasts for a week or so after i stopped).
    It also really helped me with my endurance and not being as winded during workouts. My Pre has been some shilajit and white Kratom these past couple weeks and I feel like its been working really well for a stim detox

7. Quote Originally Posted by Asteele08 View Post
    I was just wondering if people on this forum like shilajit or not. I personally feel it should be a staple in my cabinet. I haven't tried TruZMA but I have tried two different brands of shilajit and love both. One was a liquid (NowAlchemy water suspended) and the other was a powder (RawRevelations). I added the liquid into morning teas, but i just toss the powder in with my morning shakes. I have tried taking supps with and without it, and can notice a stronger effect when taking both at the same time (and weed hits harder/lasts longer when taken shortly after). This is due to fulvic acid, but shilajit also has humic acid and a bunch of ionic minerals that the body can use to help put it in optimal health, so I feel like pure shilajit products will give you the most benefits (not dissing m-test, truZMA, and other products I am sure they are even better with the addition. But if you liked any of those, invest in a supply of shilajit, I feel the difference within the first week and it lasts for a week or so after i stopped).
    It also really helped me with my endurance and not being as winded during workouts. My Pre has been some shilajit and white Kratom these past couple weeks and I feel like its been working really well for a stim detox
    Itís quite popular. 2 of the best test boosters, M Test and KingsBlood, both contain it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My experience with a crazy ass Philly fan today.
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2004, 12:38 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 02:45 AM
  3. Any Girls Gone Wild Fans? Ow ow
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 08:03 PM
  4. College Football: Who's a Fan?
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 60