Natural Anabolic Herbs - Barlowes?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I found this ebay seller, Barlowe9, that sells the following natural anabolic herbs:

Massularia Acuminata 4:1
Pine Pollen
3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran
Moomiyo 25%
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa

I've searched the web and 3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran is the only herb that really has any science backed up to it.

Moomiyo is a russian extract of shilajit, but all I've seen is Primavie (which is used in bioforge).

And Mass Acu was Pink Magic, but results were hit or miss.

Has anyone used these herbs with success?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol why would anybody buy anything from a random person on ebay whose revnue and units moved are probably under the threshold for GMP compliance and trust it.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Barlow's is not a random company. They are well respected for the products they offer.

I do not have any affiliation with them, nor do I have a dog in this fight - I just wanted to dispel the thought they are a random eBay seller.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Barlow's is not a random company. They are well respected for the products they offer.

I do not have any affiliation with them, nor do I have a dog in this fight - I just wanted to dispel the thought they are a random eBay seller.
Do you think they are over the threshold for GMP compliance?

I just couldn't get myself to trust a company that basically admits to only using suppliers COA for authenticating products.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the more important question here is, is the e__e in De__eB suppose to resemble a face or am I thinking to deep into your name?
Looking too deep into my name.

It doesn't actually mean anything. I think I used to use something shorter, but added characters for sites that needed longer usernames, while trying to keep it symmetrical

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you think they are over the threshold for GMP compliance?

I just couldn't get myself to trust a company that basically admits to only using suppliers COA for authenticating products.
Do I think they would pass muster in Germany? No.

Do I believe they are better than many competitors, yes - but there a lot in the marketplace that are probably making the stuff at home w/ no QA.

My point was only that they are a bonafide company.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
They also have a site: http://barlowesherbalelixirs.com/index.php

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that they have an ebay store front. All I'm really asking is about the efficacy of some of the products offered.

Thanks.
Wouldn't it make sense to trust companies that produce the same supplement that your interested in on forums like this. When we ingest little colorful pills I like to know it coming from a trusted company and sometimes that will fall short every once in awhile. Not saying that company is not for real. But this forum is for the most part worthy of saying that the supplements that are talked about and represented are very respectable and trustworthy . Good luck.

Shin

Shin

Awards
I personally have had good experiences with them and I'd say their products are pretty legit.
Especially when they had their repackaged Sumatra Pasak Bumi 200:1 in 60 cap bottles...
Now they are just selling the 100 cap original bottles which are no where near the bargain they once were.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I love barlowes herbal elixirs they have quality stuff

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I personally have had good experiences with them and I'd say their products are pretty legit.
Especially when they had their repackaged Sumatra Pasak Bumi 200:1 in 60 cap bottles...
Now they are just selling the 100 cap original bottles which are no where near the bargain they once were.
What were your results with their Suma?

I love barlowes herbal elixirs they have quality stuff
What have you used of their products?

Shin

Shin

Awards
What were your results with their Suma?

What have you used of their products?
I am not sure with the Suma as I've felt nothing extremely noticeable with the exception of perhaps better mood and easier sleep...
This is after 2 weeks of use so proably not long enough to properly assess.

I'd have to say though their xantho is very nice to get the blood flowing lol...

and I'd agree most of their stuff is good quality except I'd probably get bulk cordyceps, deer antler powder etc instead of the caps...

Their nettle has a very distinct and strong smell also their fenugreek.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not sure with the Suma as I've felt nothing extremely noticeable with the exception of perhaps better mood and easier sleep...
This is after 2 weeks of use so proably not long enough to properly assess.

I'd have to say though their xantho is very nice to get the blood flowing lol...

and I'd agree most of their stuff is good quality except I'd probably get bulk cordyceps, deer antler powder etc instead of the caps...

Their nettle has a very distinct and strong smell also their fenugreek.
Whats bulk cordyceps taste ?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
What were your results with their Suma? What have you used of their products?
I really liked the Tongkat Ali 200:1 and the fenugreek. Those had very noticeable effects. I also used their massularia. It's a good product but doses need to be high

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really liked the Tongkat Ali 200:1 and the fenugreek. Those had very noticeable effects. I also used their massularia. It's a good product but doses need to be high
I've used them for a couple things

Not too shabby

598falcon

Awards
I have had good results w/ Tongkat Ali.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
I just recently used their fenugreek and now I'm angry I stopped using it. I can't explain to you how much wood I was getting throughout the night. Every single night I would wake up with hard erections, modest sex drive and noticeable acne. When I stopped the fenugreek the intensity of morning wood stopped and now I miss it lol

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I just recently used their fenugreek and now I'm angry I stopped using it. I can't explain to you how much wood I was getting throughout the night. Every single night I would wake up with hard erections, modest sex drive and noticeable acne. When I stopped the fenugreek the intensity of morning wood stopped and now I miss it lol
Were you running an AI with it?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Were you running an AI with it?
An AI with fenugreek? No but I was using BioResponse DIM 150 and 160 mg of LJ100 which itself has anti estrogenic properties but those are kind of staples right now. I'm not saying the morning wood is gone it just isn't crazy intense like it was with 1200 mg fenugreek