Potassium Nitrate

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,906
    Rep Power
    1694163
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Potassium Nitrate


    I just picked up a bottle of this on a whim and I am really confused about this stuff. I see that it is used for stump remover, fertilizers, an ingredient in fireworks, and also as a sports supplement- LOL. I am tempted to just throw this out because I can't believe that it can be any good to ingest. Anyone have good data or know of any studies on this for human consumption?

  2. New Member
    beLou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    28.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I just picked up a bottle of this on a whim and I am really confused about this stuff. I see that it is used for stump remover, fertilizers, an ingredient in fireworks, and also as a sports supplement- LOL. I am tempted to just throw this out because I can't believe that it can be any good to ingest. Anyone have good data or know of any studies on this for human consumption?
    I can't post links because my post count is too low, but... I would assume that you are aware that nitrates have been well regarded by weight lifters for its vasodilation capabilities. KNO3 is nitrate bound to potassium. Why potassium? More nitrates per molecule than other elements, plus potassium has its own benefits.

    Courtesy of Jost Chemical: Potassium Nitrate can be used as a nutritional supplement. Potassium works with sodium to normalize heart rhythms and to regulate the body’s waste balance. It also preserves proper alkalinity of body fluids and assists in reducing high blood pressure.

    Courtesy of Oxford Journals (partially covers a study using KNO3 salt): Inorganic nitrate from dietary and endogenous sources is emerging as a substrate for in vivo generation of nitric oxide (NO) and other reactive nitrogen oxides. Dietary amounts of nitrate clearly have robust NO-like effects in humans, including blood pressure reduction, inhibition of platelet aggregation, and vasoprotective activity. In animal models, nitrate protects against ischaemia–reperfusion injuries and several other types of cardiovascular disorders. In addition, nitrate most surprisingly decreases whole body oxygen cost during exercise with preserved or even enhanced maximal performance. Oxidative stress and reduced NO bioavailability are critically linked to development of hypertension and other forms of cardiovascular diseases. Mechanistically, a central target for the effects of nitrate and its reaction products seems to be the mitochondrion and modulation of oxidative stress. All in vivo effects of nitrate are achievable with amounts corresponding to a rich intake of vegetables, which are particularly rich in this anion. A theory is now emerging suggesting nitrate as an active component in vegetables contributing to the beneficial health effects of this food group, including protection against cardiovascular disease and type-2 diabetes.


    I can't attest to safety of long-term use; however, according to a member on this forum,
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77
    The reason why there's concern over recreational use is conversion to nitrosamine, and high circulating levels can be a cause for concern. Dosing vitamin C with the KNO3 is a method to reduce that conversion/circulating level.
  3. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767474
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you want to read up on it, I-Force Nutrition makes Potassium Nitrate, so you can read our write up. You do need to stack it with an appropriate amount of vitamin c at the time of dosing to prevent issues. Our product contains the exact amount needed so that is not an issue all in a convenient capsule.

    Mike
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,906
    Rep Power
    1694163
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Yeah, your brand is the one I bought and I read everything you guys posted. I am going to give this bottle a shot and watch it closely to see if there are any sides that I don't like.
  5. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Yeah, your brand is the one I bought and I read everything you guys posted. I am going to give this bottle a shot and watch it closely to see if there are any sides that I don't like.
    PN works great. Have not noticed any side effects and it does everything it claims...
  6. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,906
    Rep Power
    1694163
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Ok, I took two caps about 40 min before hitting the gym this morning and I am trying to contain my excitement right now. I am absolutely floored with the effect this had on me in one single dose. I am training rest-pause pyramid with 15 sec rests, so endurance is key. I do chest on Sunday so as to miss national chest day (Monday) at the gym LOL.

    I have been stuck at 305 x 2 BB bench for the last 3 weeks. Today, I put up 305 x 5. Incline BB has been maxed at 245 x 2 and today 245 x 5. Weighted dips was a 45 and 25 plate for 6. Today I did 11. Then I went and swam laps for 30 min.

    I mean, I can't put into words how amazed I am at this point. Tomorrow is a big DL day so we'll see how that goes.
  7. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    47.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Ok, I took two caps about 40 min before hitting the gym this morning and I am trying to contain my excitement right now. I am absolutely floored with the effect this had on me in one single dose. I am training rest-pause pyramid with 15 sec rests, so endurance is key. I do chest on Sunday so as to miss national chest day (Monday) at the gym LOL.

    I have been stuck at 305 x 2 BB bench for the last 3 weeks. Today, I put up 305 x 5. Incline BB has been maxed at 245 x 2 and today 245 x 5. Weighted dips was a 45 and 25 plate for 6. Today I did 11. Then I went and swam laps for 30 min.

    I mean, I can't put into words how amazed I am at this point. Tomorrow is a big DL day so we'll see how that goes.
    Bamm - automatic best supplement ever - I know the feeling. Cheers...Not sure how you are dosing, but I found it best to take it everyday for about 8-10 days and then 3-4 times a week thereafter. Check into Nutrigaurd brand PN - works just as well as the name brand - just have to take 500mg vitamin C with it...
  8. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    1899245
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    44.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    If you want to read up on it, I-Force Nutrition makes Potassium Nitrate, so you can read our write up. You do need to stack it with an appropriate amount of vitamin c at the time of dosing to prevent issues. Our product contains the exact amount needed so that is not an issue all in a convenient capsule.

    Mike
    Except it doesn't, a significantly higher ascorbic acid dose would be required to completely mediate an increase in nitrosamine formation following nitrate supplementation.

    That said, your product is fine
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  9. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,906
    Rep Power
    1694163
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Not sure how you are dosing, but I found it best to take it everyday for about 8-10 days and then 3-4 times a week thereafter.
    This was my first dose, and with my initial hesitation, I decided to just go with what was recommended on the bottle. It says you can go up to 4, but I always go low and see if it is even needed to take more. I am on TRT and learned long ago that more is not better.

    You mention vit C and based on my reading, it appears that this is key. I see they have it added in the brand I bought.
  10. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    198651
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    55.82%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    You will enjoy the pump from Iforce's Potassium Nitrate KN03 it as with most nitrate products the pump is intense.
  11. Advanced Member
    thedarce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    383099
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    41.99%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Ok, I took two caps about 40 min before hitting the gym this morning and I am trying to contain my excitement right now. I am absolutely floored with the effect this had on me in one single dose. I am training rest-pause pyramid with 15 sec rests, so endurance is key. I do chest on Sunday so as to miss national chest day (Monday) at the gym LOL.

    I have been stuck at 305 x 2 BB bench for the last 3 weeks. Today, I put up 305 x 5. Incline BB has been maxed at 245 x 2 and today 245 x 5. Weighted dips was a 45 and 25 plate for 6. Today I did 11. Then I went and swam laps for 30 min.

    I mean, I can't put into words how amazed I am at this point. Tomorrow is a big DL day so we'll see how that goes.
    awesome to read that you liked it. while the pumps are what most people notice, they take a back seat to the performance benefits of nitrates.
  12. New Member
    feather319's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    789
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Ok, I took two caps about 40 min before hitting the gym this morning and I am trying to contain my excitement right now. I am absolutely floored with the effect this had on me in one single dose. I am training rest-pause pyramid with 15 sec rests, so endurance is key. I do chest on Sunday so as to miss national chest day (Monday) at the gym LOL.

    I have been stuck at 305 x 2 BB bench for the last 3 weeks. Today, I put up 305 x 5. Incline BB has been maxed at 245 x 2 and today 245 x 5. Weighted dips was a 45 and 25 plate for 6. Today I did 11. Then I went and swam laps for 30 min.

    I mean, I can't put into words how amazed I am at this point. Tomorrow is a big DL day so we'll see how that goes.
    I will have to agree. I picked up some last week and I cannot believe the dramatic increase in strength, stamina and pump. I feel stronger and can lift 10-15% heavier on set. Very happy with iForce.
  13. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018891
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by feather319 View Post
    I will have to agree. I picked up some last week and I cannot believe the dramatic increase in strength, stamina and pump. I feel stronger and can lift 10-15% heavier on set. Very happy with iForce.

    thanks for all the great words/reviews in here everyone!

    Potassium Nitrate really is awesome stuff. Stack with Hemavol and/or Conquer...and omfg.
  14. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,906
    Rep Power
    1694163
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    awesome to read that you liked it. while the pumps are what most people notice, they take a back seat to the performance benefits of nitrates.
    Yes, I could see that. After swimming laps yesterday I got out and could barely put my arms down and my calves were blown up. I felt like a walking wall of mass. DL's this morning so I will report back later. I am getting excited.

    Also, tomorrow (Tues) will be my first day back at muay thai after a 2 month break due to an ankle strain, so this should also be an interesting test.
  15. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,906
    Rep Power
    1694163
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Funny, I went from full apprehension to now thinking this is the top 1-2 performance supplements available in only 2 workouts. Quite honestly, creatine and agmatine could battle out for the spot, and that would be it.

    DL morning and since starting rest pause, my deads dropped from 515 to 465 because it is so difficult without a longer rest period. Today I nailed 465 x 5 and decided to move up to 515 and nailed it. So I just hit my old max with only about 30sec rest between sets. The only words I have are- absolutely incredible.

    I am now heading into the thread for Top 5 Performance Supplements and editing my post. haha
  16. New Member
    Rob94hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    46
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    1.97%

    Does this stuff have any effect on the heart. I have serious sensitivity to caffeine and stims now.
  17. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018891
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    Does this stuff have any effect on the heart. I have serious sensitivity to caffeine and stims now.

    it lowers blood pressure. it will not provide any energy/stimulant activity.
  18. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,906
    Rep Power
    1694163
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    Does this stuff have any effect on the heart. I have serious sensitivity to caffeine and stims now.
    Absolutely no feel at all, which is what is so cool. You feel like normal and then can move weight like you never have and walk out of the gym feeling fresh. Normally after 10 sets of deads with a max lift, I'd be thinking about a nap right now. I feel like I could go back later.
  19. Professional Member
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,872
    Rep Power
    1018891
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    87.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Absolutely no feel at all, which is what is so cool. You feel like normal and then can move weight like you never have and walk out of the gym feeling fresh. Normally after 10 sets of deads with a max lift, I'd be thinking about a nap right now. I feel like I could go back later.
    the endurance + pumps it gives is insane. truly an amazing supplement. glad to see you're enjoying it so much!
  20. New Member
    Rob94hawk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    46
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    1.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    it lowers blood pressure. it will not provide any energy/stimulant activity.
    What's the name of the product?
  21. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    47.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    And it "may" positively impact your unit.
  22. New Member
    beLou's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    28.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    What's the name of the product?
    iForce Potassium Nitrate
  23. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So potassium nitrate is GOOD for people who have BP issues or heart issues, and provides benefits in that regard? I know it was mentioned way back when ("nitrates") as a possible option to use in my recovery, but then it was never actually suggested. Then again initially my cardio never suggested carvedilol my GP had to put me on that....and that is the one thing I needed the most, or i'd probably have died. so........
  24. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44225
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    75.95%

    I remember reading decreased libido when using potassium nitrate? But heck that was a while ago.
  25. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    47.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I remember reading decreased libido when using potassium nitrate? But heck that was a while ago.
    There is no scientific evidence that I have ever seen to support the claim that potassium nitrate reduces libido.

    http://www.snopes.com/military/saltpeter.asp
    http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2007/...eking-ways-to/
    http://books.google.com/books?id=Ar_...libido&f=false
  26. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,759
    Rep Power
    1040299

    Potassium nitrate is AKA: saltpeter (old wives tale)

    It has done nothing but improve libido and other measures of erectile function and performance.
  27. New Member
    southsideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    44225
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    75.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Potassium nitrate is AKA: saltpeter (old wives tale) It has done nothing but improve libido and other measures of erectile function and performance.
    thats right I remember now, the ole "saltpeter" thing.
  28. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    47.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Potassium nitrate is AKA: saltpeter (old wives tale)

    It has done nothing but improve libido and other measures of erectile function and performance.
    Mr. Dunn,

    So long as one keeps dosages relatively low (I use about 900 mg) and supplements with some Vitamin C, I am anaware of any other general cautions as to Potassium Nitrate - do you know oif any?
  29. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,906
    Rep Power
    1694163
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Trust me, I read EVERYTHING I could find on the old wive's tale about it lowering libido and found nothing proving it to be true. I personally feel like it would be the opposite because I have been walking around like I am the damn hammer and the ladies look as good as ever.
  30. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This sucks balls, I just ordered at NP over the weekend for some recompadrol, met. powder and divanex....could have added some of the iforce version pott nitrate for cheap. Goddamn you people, damn you to hell. (I bet its not available in the mainstream nutrition stores due to the association with bombs and explosives and fertilizer ). Didn't McVeigh use some of this nitrate stuff to blow the building up in OKC?
  31. Senior Member
    PuZo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,439
    Rep Power
    409378
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    40.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Trust me, I read EVERYTHING I could find on the old wive's tale about it lowering libido and found nothing proving it to be true. I personally feel like it would be the opposite because I have been walking around like I am the damn hammer and the ladies look as good as ever.
    lol hammer
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  32. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,759
    Rep Power
    1040299

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Mr. Dunn,

    So long as one keeps dosages relatively low (I use about 900 mg) and supplements with some Vitamin C, I am anaware of any other general cautions as to Potassium Nitrate - do you know oif any?
    Aside from its hypo-tension properties, which I welcome as a heart health prophylactic, I experience a short windedness from time to time when training intensity is high. Likely a result of it's hypotension properties.

    Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Trust me, I read EVERYTHING I could find on the old wive's tale about it lowering libido and found nothing proving it to be true. I personally feel like it would be the opposite because I have been walking around like I am the damn hammer and the ladies look as good as ever.
    Add in Agmatine and low dose daily cialis and you're a wrecking machine - literally
  33. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Aside from its hypo-tension properties, which I welcome as a heart health prophylactic, I experience a short windedness from time to time when training intensity is high. Likely a result of it's hypotension properties.

    Add in Agmatine and low dose daily cialis
    and you're a wrecking machine - literally
    how many mg each are we talking?
  34. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    47.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Kidding aside - I have read that one should NOT use Potassium Nitrate with something like Viagra.
  35. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Kidding aside - I have read that one should NOT use Potassium Nitrate with something like Viagra.
    Sounds like something they warn against in the cialis and viagra commercials...."Don't use potassium nitrate with Cialis, since this can cause a sharp decrease in blood pressure and possible death"....OH, only death? Thank you for alerting me to this, I'd rather not know death is possible using your product
  36. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    47.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    "it may cause a sudden drop ... of your body to the floor..."
  37. AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    "it may cause a sudden drop ... of your body to the floor..."
    I'm pretty good at combating sudden sharp drops in BP....I was down in the 50's one time in the hospital and I didn't fall unconscious...then again I was lying down in the bed. And at home I'd get sudden drops of BP, get light headed, maybe bounce off a wall , but I can't recall falling down unconscious as a result. Only time I fainted was (twice) while injecting on my first cycle.....came out of nowhere too, wasn't anxious at the time (I had calmed down already), kind of a delayed reaction faint.
  38. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,759
    Rep Power
    1040299

    Do not take CIALIS if you:

    take medicines called “nitrates” such as isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate which are often prescribed for chest pain as the combination may cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure
    May cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure.
    May not cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure.

    or

    May cause a safe drop in blood pressure.
    May not cause a safe drop in blood pressure.
  39. Professional Member
    kisaj's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,906
    Rep Power
    1694163
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Sir Dunn, I am stacked with agmatine. I primarily take it for the mental benefit. I may have found my ultimate stack.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ****iForce Nutrition - Introduces Potassium Nitrate ****
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 11:53 AM
  2. IFORCE NUTRITION CONQUER / Potassium Nitrate stack
    By yosefmax88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-18-2013, 10:22 AM
  3. Conquer & Potassium Nitrate Stack (Sponsored Log)
    By alexalltheway in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 09:58 PM
  4. I force nutrition. Conquer and potassium nitrate stack
    By yosefmax88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 11:12 PM
  5. Potassium Nitrate
    By burpees in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-10-2013, 07:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in