GDA advice?

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
So I have been directed towards possibly inserting a gda into my bulking stack and was wondering what was some good choices and when was the best time to take as I have never takin them before and have read many different dosage times?? Can anybody give me there opinion from experience??

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Currently using recompadrol. I take 1 cap 30 mins before a meal consisting of 50-70 grams of carbs.
Sometimes I will take 2 on BIG cheat meals...sushi, pizza, Italian food in general.

I really like recompadrol. I would say its my favorite gda so far. I have used og slinsane, slinsane v2 and slintensity

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Currently using recompadrol. I take 1 cap 30 mins before a meal consisting of 50-70 grams of carbs. Sometimes I will take 2 on BIG cheat meals...sushi, pizza, Italian food in general. I really like recompadrol. I would say its my favorite gda so far. I have used og slinsane, slinsane v2 and slintensity
So you recomend before eating any higher carb meals.. I have read pre-meal and post workout? I guess 1 before lunch and 1 post workout before post workout meal perhaps? Does that sound like a winner?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recompadrol, Burn24, Glycophase, or Na-RALA + ALCAR + Agmatine. Metabolic Powder wouldn't be a bad option to throw in with one of those either.

Just take your doses with your highest carb meals of the day and call it good.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Thx guys!! I will have to do some experimenting to see!!

Reactions: mw1
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx guys!! I will have to do some experimenting to see!!
Glycophase works great at a nice price. Kbayne also mentioned other great products

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a bulk, recompadrol is the best one IMO.

Mike

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
For a bulk, recompadrol is the best one IMO.

Mike
Recompadrol is probably the strongest gda iv used. I like to use it in later than 30 mins before a meal. Seems to take just a little longer to take effect.
I noticed with slinsane that I could take it 15 mins before, it hits me a little faster.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're just looking to control bllod sugar, bulk Nr-ala is a good choice. If you're looking for a complete GDA, Glycophase and Slin Sane are nice. Slin Sane v2 has added Nr-ala and Glyco and SSv1 do not. I like to dose 20 minutes pre workout meal and 1-2 caps if I have a cheat meal.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Na-R-ALA, Agmatine, GlycoPhase, and Slin Sane would be my suggestions.

GlycoPhase has seemed to get some good support and I like the formula. Na-R-ALA as a bulk ingredient is tough to beat, especially from an AMPk activation standpoint (let alone its effects as an anti-oxidant).

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
What effects are you guys referring to. What do you actually feel?? Is that a dumb question?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just picked up some Recompadrol based on some of the feedback I've seen on here. Looking forward to adding it in.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
What effects are you guys referring to. What do you actually feel?? Is that a dumb question?
It tends to give you that hypo/hungry feeling if you give it enough time to kick in.....then you crave food/carbs, and hopefully the GDA assists in the metabolism of the carbs/food for the good of humanity, or your body composition at least :D

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
It tends to give you that hypo/hungry feeling if you give it enough time to kick in.....then you crave food/carbs, and hopefully the GDA assists in the metabolism of the carbs/food for the good of humanity, or your body composition at least :D
I also feel the same effects. Plus I feel and look more "full" through the day.
The pump in the gym is also outrageous.
Your gonna love recompadrol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I also feel the same effects. Plus I feel and look more "full" through the day.
The pump in the gym is also outrageous.
Your gonna love recompadrol
Yeah, and the full feeling is good when you are on moderate carbs since you can tend to flatten in that situation. I switch between OG slinsane, Slinsane V2 and recompadrol to mix it up. Too the OP, if you use recompadrol you need to take 4-6 a day as opposed to 2-3 of slinsane since its a 180 cap bottle and it is geared towards two caps per serving...just to be sure you don't underdose it.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Just out of curiousity, does anyone stack a GDA with PES Anabeta? Would these two offer similar effects?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiousity, does anyone stack a GDA with PES Anabeta? Would these two offer similar effects?
Plenty of people do. AB has GDA like effects but that is not its main purpose.

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
A lot of info guys... Thanks a ton.. I'm gonna start with recompadrol. I will hit this thread after a few days of taking..

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Oh HELL yeah....I do this all the time when on non-cycling cycles, as in all natty supp cycles (or just on "off time" when taking nothing special). GDA (and Na-Rala) + AB or ABE = a win-win.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently using recompadrol. I take 1 cap 30 mins before a meal consisting of 50-70 grams of carbs.
Sometimes I will take 2 on BIG cheat meals...sushi, pizza, Italian food in general.

I really like recompadrol. I would say its my favorite gda so far. I have used og slinsane, slinsane v2 and slintensity
X2, perfect GDA whether bulking or cutting.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usplabs AP is decent.
And MAN Sports NForce is an excellent GDA. I noticed some muscle hardening and extreme hunger. This was a couple of months ago before I was a rep for MAN. Def a solid product.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X2, perfect GDA whether bulking or cutting.
Any difference in how you'd use/dose it?

Also, are people generally starting with 3 days at 1 cap 3x per day, or doing 5 days?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Any difference in how you'd use/dose it?

Also, are people generally starting with 3 days at 1 cap 3x per day, or doing 5 days?
Cut might be 3 caps.....bulk 6 caps (both split 3 times per day), and recomp would vary depending on how many calories you take in that day....maintenance, below maintenance, or above maintenance....and how many carbs you take in. I always dose it at 2 caps per serving though, centered around the larger/more carb dense meals....that is what the serving size indicates-a 2 cap serving size. Not to say that you can't deviate and take one cap with a smaller lower carb cutting meal, but just sayin' :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
chunkymunkey Supplements 26
Supplements 10
Supplements 10
Supplements 13