Recent Phenibut Sourcing - Bunk?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried two different brands of Phenibut in the last couple of weeks. (No names, don't feel it's necessary to call them out)

I've never used the stuff before; neither has my wife. - We've both dosed up to 2g on an empty stomach with no effect whatsoever. What's the deal here? Are some people just non-responders?

I've used GABA in the past and always felt the effects.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If you feel GABA, you should almost certainly feel phenibut..so I kinda agree with your suspicion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st time i tried phenibut i thought...damn, this stuff is legal?

no kidding, it had a kind of benzo effect on me.

kinda makes you wonder if companies are getting burned with bad raws from the chinese and passing the loss off onto the consumer...

but i am sure that never happens.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Made the same experience.Bought some phenibut bulk powder from an ebay seller,dosed 500/750/1000/1250mg on different occasions.Zero effect on me!How does legit phenibut taste and look like?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I can see people not noticing phenibut, but feeling GABA. GABA has very clear effects that manifest in body reactions in myself. Phenibut can be a bit more tricky and work behind the scenes so to speak.

What brands have you been using if you don't mind me asking?

underthesun

Awards
2 grams of phenibut and you felt nothing!?!?!? Somethings up. I have noticed that the effects of phenibut can definitely be different from batch to batch. I have a few different tubs of powder, one is more fine, one is more sandy, I can't remember which is which, but one would make me feel slightly dizzy/drowsy the next day, where the other one felt clean. I think the SNS capsules were the most effective with the least side effects.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gaba gives me a powerful energy boost. I've only used phenibut a couple of times when it first released as a supplement. I'm kinda of scared to use it nowadays.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be sad if my Phenibut didn't work, feels bad man without it :(

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How frequently are you using your phenibut?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 grams of phenibut and you felt nothing!?!?!? Somethings up. I have noticed that the effects of phenibut can definitely be different from batch to batch. I have a few different tubs of powder, one is more fine, one is more sandy, I can't remember which is which, but one would make me feel slightly dizzy/drowsy the next day, where the other one felt clean. I think the SNS capsules were the most effective with the least side effects.
We've always sourced the best phenibut raws I'd be surprised if ours was a product in question. Let me know Irish

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just picked up a bottle of nutraplanet phenibut. I will say it felt quite a bit stronger than the other brand I had been using.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I've tried two different brands of Phenibut in the last couple of weeks. (No names, don't feel it's necessary to call them out)

I've never used the stuff before; neither has my wife. - We've both dosed up to 2g on an empty stomach with no effect whatsoever. What's the deal here? Are some people just non-responders?

I've used GABA in the past and always felt the effects.
I tend to think something is up. I use our REM 8.0 and I am out for a good 7 hours. It hits much quicker then a GABA/melotonin product. The phenibut is much more powerful and works wonders with the combination if GABA and melotonin.

I actually have a script for ambien but haven't used it in months. I may have used two or three since the show before last, which was April. I usually used ambien peak week and that's it. Last peak week I used REM 8.0 instead an it worked great, for me it was just as effective.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tend to think something is up. I use our REM 8.0 and I am out for a good 7 hours. It hits much quicker then a GABA/melotonin product. The phenibut is much more powerful and works wonders with the combination if GABA and melotonin.

I actually have a script for ambien but haven't used it in months. I may have used two or three since the show before last, which was April. I usually used ambien peak week and that's it. Last peak week I used REM 8.0 instead an it worked great, for me it was just as effective.
Yeah right :lmao:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know few people who doesn't respond to phenibut, for me it works quite well 3 on 2 off protocol