Erase/Erase Pro blood work

tony soprano

Awards
I've spent the last hour googling for blood work results for Erase/Erase Pro and haven't really found anything encouraging. I'm finding quite a few threads with the same inquiry, but very little in the way of actual blood work numbers. There are a couple of product reviews on Amazon where both users said they have before/after blood work and there was no change after running Erase for two months. I also found a thread on bb.com with before/after blood work and the results were lower test levels after running Erase.

I know it's an extremely popular product with a huge amount of anecdotal evidence supporting its efficacy but does any supporting blood work exist? I'm primarily interested in its effect on estradiol levels. I just started taking Erase myself, yesterday.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I've never seen anything myself but sure would like to also. Hope your find what your looking for!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen a few threads with blood work done.

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
I'm really surprised that not one PES rep has posted in this thread yet. I'm interested in seeing some erase/erase pro blood work as well.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
There must be some bloodwork?

PES, any?

I'm using Erase Pro and can't say if I'm feeling anything.

tony soprano

Awards
I've pretty much given up on finding anything. The only blood work I've seen posted is the one mentioned in my original post, and that particular guy's test levels were actually lower after running Erase. While I was still searching for blood work I did run across an interesting exchange on another forum. Some company has formulated a liquid AI with the same active AI as Erase; Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione. One of the forum members took exception to the some of the marketing claims and made the following post -

Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione:
1) there have been no long term/chronic studies in safety or efficacy of this compound. There are no clinical trials nor peer-reviewed studies indicating this compound would be safe for long-term use. There also aren't any studies showing it is harmful either but considering a similar compound is now banned in the US and Canada for causing blood clots and polycythemia from chronic use I'd be weary until more studies have been done.
2) cortisol is a necessary and vital hormone. Just bc it is released does not mean we need to inhibit it. Cortisol is a hormone that gets released after training and is a good indication of training. Effectiveness. Cortisol also being secreted doesn't mean one is in a catabolic state. The net anabolism can still be positive easily. There's no reason to inhibit cortisol production unless levels are supraphysiological or chronically elevated.
3) this compound gets compared to aromasin for its suicidal properties in Inhibiting aromatase production but it's is only slightly more potent while being significantly less bioavailable requiring 50-100mg doses to be anywhere near effective at reducing estrogen. According to your recommendations the typical user will be taking in 60mg of Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione meaning once again they'll need more of this more than likely.
4) aromasin is the weakest of the normal AI's. Adex and letro being much more potent have the advantage and this compound does not compare to either. Considering all 3 usual AI's are easily sourced and have clinical trials as well as peer-reviewed studies as well as FDA approval for safety and efficacy would make it seem there are better choices than Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-Dione for aromatase inhibition.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I have to say this is kind of strange for not at least one study on arimistane. I can't say i remember anyone posting bloods from erase/erase pro either

A few of my friends have taken it and even at high dosages and noticed nothing. I am currently using erase pro & Anabeta elite and even then I've seen a guy on a forum when has taken Anabeta And erpro his estrogen actually increased

I tried OG erase in a stack and I have to admit I felt nothing. On formestane on the other hand!

I am just thinking I may just stick to the basics. A solid pre workout and a rare protein shake :/

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There must be some bloodwork?

PES, any?

I'm using Erase Pro and can't say if I'm feeling anything.
with me, i didnt 'feel' anything on erase or erase pro. The changes i did see were in the mirror.

Herm

Awards
When people say this I find it pretty interesting, maybe I have low estrogen normally so when taking erase it crushes whatever is left. I can't take pro unless I take it eod and even on og erase I can't go past two caps a day or I'm drained completely and my joints start to go. I did have a friend take pro and feel nothing from it, I wonder if body weight has something to do with it though, he weights 260 and I'm 195. To be completely honest the effect I seem to notice most is on my mood and it makes me suspect that I may have high cortisol levels as well because I feel a great deal of relief when running it. That's why I have been interested in finding cortisol fighting supplements that don't influence my test or estrogen, I'm not interested in fat loss either.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When people say this I find it pretty interesting, maybe I have low estrogen normally so when taking erase it crushes whatever is left. I can't take pro unless I take it eod and even on og erase I can't go past two caps a day or I'm drained completely and my joints start to go. I did have a friend take pro and feel nothing from it, I wonder if body weight has something to do with it though, he weights 260 and I'm 195. To be completely honest the effect I seem to notice most is on my mood and it makes me suspect that I may have high cortisol levels as well because I feel a great deal of relief when running it. That's why I have been interested in finding cortisol fighting supplements that don't influence my test or estrogen, I'm not interested in fat loss either.
many people experience those sides, but i dont. guess im the lucky one.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've dropped a lot of water with erase rather quickly without much diet change.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
There are several guys on the anti-aging forum (AM's) that posted about getting labs done, and erase had no effect on their E2....they did not post actual blood work, but I trust these guys and they are on TRT and get bloods done several times per year so I tend to believe them. Again though, no actual bloods posted unfortunately.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
There are several guys on the anti-aging forum (AM's) that posted about getting labs done, and erase had no effect on their E2....they did not post actual blood work, but I trust these guys and they are on TRT and get bloods done several times per year so I tend to believe them. Again though, no actual bloods posted unfortunately.
I believe that erase acts as a fat loss tool or a cortisol manager. I can't find any studies that it lowers E2 nor any members posting bloods. That doesn't mean it doesn't do what it says, but it's still very strange given the great reviews it has.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This. I've read this in the anabolics section to

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I believe that erase acts as a fat loss tool or a cortisol manager. I can't find any studies that it lowers E2 nor any members posting bloods. That doesn't mean it doesn't do what it says, but it's still very strange given the great reviews it has.
I believe you are correct as far as what the product actually delivers, but the problem is that....to a certain degree....it is marketed as a hormone modulator/AI. So people are gonna look for that decrease in estrogen in addition to the drying/fat loss that results from using it. maybe estrogen control has nothing to do with the products success at all....but it is "known" as an OTC AI, and there is literature on the product that states it acts as an AI...so people assume the fat loss and drying effect is not only from the cortisol control, but estrogen management as well.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on bloods. I kept bugging PES for bloods when Erase first hit the market. The got upset with me and claimed I had a
Vendetta against then. I don't buy their products any more.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Good luck on bloods. I kept bugging PES for bloods when Erase first hit the market. The got upset with me and claimed I had a
I like erase, but wouldnt use it on cycle. As a natty product though, definitely a good one.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I believe you are correct as far as what the product actually delivers, but the problem is that....to a certain degree....it is marketed as a hormone modulator/AI. So people are gonna look for that decrease in estrogen in addition to the drying/fat loss that results from using it. maybe estrogen control has nothing to do with the products success at all....but it is "known" as an OTC AI, and there is literature on the product that states it acts as an AI...so people assume the fat loss and drying effect is not only from the cortisol control, but estrogen management as well.
I think people think because their leaning out and getting sore joints from a decrease in E2 but I think it may just be the cortisol.

Which is a good thing, but yeah it's marketed at a AI

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
PES has got a massive fan base and a dedicated customer group.

I am starting to reduce my supplements to nothing, due to all this

Reactions: mw1
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets be cereal, "great" reviews on a forum don't mean much (in general, not talking specifically about erase).

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think people think because their leaning out and getting sore joints from a decrease in E2 but I think it may just be the cortisol.

Which is a good thing, but yeah it's marketed at a AI
I coulda sworn a PES rep a while back told me the original erase was only an AI and didn't twice cortisol. I could be wrong though.

Vj63

Banned
Awards
PES has got a massive fan base and a dedicated customer group.

I am starting to reduce my supplements to nothing, due to all this
mod edit: the fact you were banned with your other username probably has something to do with it.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
They do make intelligently formulated scientifically backed products though.....we did need a good tasting protein blend (price needs to be adjusted or larger sizes available)...and the leucine + EAA is another product that fits our needs....AB is good stuff....Erase not so much for me....I can't use stims.....but hey no company is perfect right?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets be cereal, "great" reviews on a forum don't mean much (in general, not talking specifically about erase).

That depends on the reviewer. I mean if the guy has all 5 out of 5 ratings, then his reviews don't hold much clout in my opinion. Sponsored reviews or logs should just be ignored most of time. The only real way to tell if a product is good or not is to try it yourself and ignore all reviews and logs.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
That depends on the reviewer. I mean if the guy has all 5 out of 5 ratings, then his reviews don't hold much clout in my opinion. Sponsored reviews or logs should just be ignored most of time. The only real way to tell if a product is good or not is to try it yourself and ignore all reviews and logs.
That's the issue. Just trying it out for yourself is just using $$$

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the issue. Just trying it out for yourself is just using $$$
Well, if you don't spend the money, you'll never know now will you.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna go find my labs from pre erase/ on erase/ post erase and post, they're from april/may-September 2013 (not erase pro)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have to say this is kind of strange for not at least one study on arimistane. I can't say i remember anyone posting bloods from erase/erase pro either

A few of my friends have taken it and even at high dosages and noticed nothing. I am currently using erase pro & Anabeta elite and even then I've seen a guy on a forum when has taken Anabeta And erpro his estrogen actually increased

I tried OG erase in a stack and I have to admit I felt nothing. On formestane on the other hand!

I am just thinking I may just stick to the basics. A solid pre workout and a rare protein shake :/
A major reason you don't see bloods is that virtually no one gets bloodwork running an AI solo. It's not like PES is hiding the bloodwork, people are free to post it as they wish. Usually, confounders like TRT and DAA are at play. Erase isn't a clinical AI and isn't intended to be such, as you know.

I wasn't with PES at the time but the new Erase will have a nice panel of bloodwork released with it. Hopefully that, along with the bloodwork of other forum members, will win you back as a customer. I've seen your posts in the past BBB and you're a quality guy...let me know whatever you need.

Yep.
As long as you are praising their products the reps are all there slapping each other on the back but ask or say something that may not show their stuff in a positive light and crickets usually ensue.
AM has basically become a PES fan club. If "Coop" doesn't answer a question or Pes make the product then it isn't valid around here much anymore.
I'm really only trying to help educate people with my posts. You will notice that PES-related posts are maybe 20% of my posts, and most all of those are intended to educate on the MOA of ingredients that I find effective and with excellent data. The other 80% of my posts are about other products, ingredients, advanced discussion section, etc with the sole purpose of helping people out. I don't get compensation for posting on these topics, but I choose to as a token of good will

JD261985

Banned
Awards
A major reason you don't see bloods is that virtually no one gets bloodwork running an AI solo. It's not like PES is hiding the bloodwork, people are free to post it as they wish. Usually, confounders like TRT and DAA are at play. Erase isn't a clinical AI and isn't intended to be such, as you know. I wasn't with PES at the time but the new Erase will have a nice panel of bloodwork released with it. Hopefully that, along with the bloodwork of other forum members, will win you back as a customer. I've seen your posts in the past BBB and you're a quality guy...let me know whatever you need. I'm really only trying to help educate people with my posts. You will notice that PES-related posts are maybe 20% of my posts, and most all of those are intended to educate on the MOA of ingredients that I find effective and with excellent data. The other 80% of my posts are about other products, ingredients, advanced discussion section, etc with the sole purpose of helping people out. I don't get compensation for posting on these topics, but I choose to as a token of good will
In your opinion coop is the new version going to be better than the old version? I mean you rarely see a version 2 that beats the original but that's kind of the feeling I'm getting

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In your opinion coop is the new version going to be better than the old version? I mean you rarely see a version 2 that beats the original but that's kind of the feeling I'm getting
I honestly think the new one is better. The old version was great but it cornered itself from the market because too many people experienced joint issues. The new compounds have:

1. Roughly equipotent AI activity
2. Evidence of oral bioavailability in the murine model
3. Evidence of fat loss and multiple PPAR activation in the murine model
4. Evidence for lowering lipids and controlling blood glucose in the murine model (these get out of wack when E is too low)
5. Heavy evidence for joint support and recovery (this gets hampered when E is too low)

I can go on

Basically, AIs are everywhere. They all have distinguishing features. Formestane is a mild PH, arimistane helped leaning out, etc. In this case, we see "protection" from potential side effects plus hefty data on fat loss

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I think if we actually see some bloods (not on animals and rats) on the product compared to the amount on erase I think it will be very successful.

I think that's what the supplement industry has come down to lately. A lot of shady and untrustworthy things has happened and maybe there will be a shift of supplement companies needing to show any proof to make some sales. Because at the moment there isn't a lot of trust out there for supplements! and I am not pointing any fingers to any certain companies but that is my general feeling about it.

PES and companies that have a big following already, I think a lot of people are going to still buy their products no matter wether it has bloods, proof or anything, because in all honestly they don't "have" too! No one else does?

With no FDA regulation or rules, having blood work or a panel of proof that the stuff what you're taking (even if it is what they say is in there, but that's a whole another issue) actually has some human back up or proof can give "us" or the "customer" ALOT of confidence in handing over money to buy their products.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I think if we actually see some bloods (not on animals and rats) on the product compared to the amount on erase I think it will be very successful.

I think that's what the supplement industry has come down to lately. A lot of shady and untrustworthy things has happened and maybe there will be a shift of supplement companies needing to show any proof to make some sales. Because at the moment there isn't a lot of trust out there for supplements! and I am not pointing any fingers to any certain companies but that is my general feeling about it.

PES and companies that have a big following already, I think a lot of people are going to still buy their products no matter wether it has bloods, proof or anything, because in all honestly they don't "have" too! No one else does?

With no FDA regulation or rules, having blood work or a panel of proof that the stuff what you're taking (even if it is what they say is in there, but that's a whole another issue) actually has some human back up or proof can give "us" or the "customer" ALOT of confidence in handing over money to buy their products.
I fully agree. An evidence-based approach is the way to go

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I fully agree. An evidence-based approach is the way to go
Hopefully it changes coop. Then eventually it will be the norm to go the evidence based approach!

If that happened it would end up like this:

"Why should we buy your product? It has no human studies, no blood work or any evidence that what is in it actually works. But on the other hand there are plenty of products out there that has, so I will spending my $ there instead"

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
A major reason you don't see bloods is that virtually no one gets bloodwork running an AI solo. It's not like PES is hiding the bloodwork, people are free to post it as they wish. Usually, confounders like TRT and DAA are at play. Erase isn't a clinical AI and isn't intended to be such, as you know.

I wasn't with PES at the time but the new Erase will have a nice panel of bloodwork released with it. Hopefully that, along with the bloodwork of other forum members, will win you back as a customer. I've seen your posts in the past BBB and you're a quality guy...let me know whatever you need.

I'm really only trying to help educate people with my posts. You will notice that PES-related posts are maybe 20% of my posts, and most all of those are intended to educate on the MOA of ingredients that I find effective and with excellent data. The other 80% of my posts are about other products, ingredients, advanced discussion section, etc with the sole purpose of helping people out. I don't get compensation for posting on these topics, but I choose to as a token of good will
I can attest to this. I have asked a multitude of questions entirely unrelated to PES and Coop has answered them all. It's not his fault people value his opinion because of his intelligence, knowledge and honesty; a rare combination in the supplement world.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can attest to this. I have asked a multitude of questions entirely unrelated to PES and Coop has answered them all. It's not his fault people value his opinion because of his intelligence, knowledge and honesty; a rare combination in the supplement world.
Ditto.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know jack **** about AM!
Yep.
As long as you are praising their products the reps are all there slapping each other on the back but ask or say something that may not show their stuff in a positive light and crickets usually ensue.
AM has basically become a PES fan club. If "Coop" doesn't answer a question or Pes make the product then it isn't valid around here much anymore.

Reactions: mw1
Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
I agree as well. The first companies that makes that investment to show in black and white what their product is compatible of doing is the first company to take it to the next level. The bro science is a joke lately ... These supplement companies need to take it too the next level. Proof is in the pudding . I think they should take their reps at least and post their blood results to show their products do indeed work.. What be the reason why they can't do it or won't ? What do they have to lose??? They have the money to invest...

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree as well. The first companies that makes that investment to show in black and white what their product is compatible of doing is the first company to take it to the next level. The bro science is a joke lately ... These supplement companies need to take it too the next level. Proof is in the pudding . I think they should take their reps at least and post their blood results to show their products do indeed work.. What be the reason why they can't do it or won't ? What do they have to lose??? They have the money to invest...
I frankly wouldn't trust any bloods posted by anyone... They could either fake them entirely or say they took xyz but actually abc... It wouldn't really matter. Someone could take test and say they were taking a supp

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in the new one because the original erase and also erase pro gave me extremely bad joints. Also within a few weeks of taking erase I'd get sick. Within about 5 days of taking erase pro I could barely walk. Even tried every other day dosing with EPRO and the pain didn't subside till a week after discontinuing the product. Correct me if I'm wrong Coop, common side effects of lowered estrogen include higher LDL and lower HDL, and also lower estrogen can "mess with" your immune system.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Id like to see an OTC AI that could stand up to androgel :D

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Id like to see an OTC AI that could stand up to androgel :D
FormaStanzol, Formeron & Forma Surge are OTC AIs that can stand up to androgel. These have worked nicely for me (bloods to prove). The work best to keep e2 in check rather than drastically bring down e2. If you start using them at the beginning of your TRT they work really well to keep your e2 from ever getting high. When your e2 is already high then usually something stronger is needed.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
FormaStanzol, Formeron & Forma Surge are OTC AIs that can stand up to androgel. These have worked nicely for me (bloods to prove). The work best to keep e2 in check rather than drastically bring down e2. If you start using them at the beginning of your TRT they work really well to keep your e2 from ever getting high. When your e2 is already high then usually something stronger is needed.
Yeah mine was already out of whack to the tune of 60's before i knew it....full doses of forma stanzol or formeron only budged it about 7 points or so. None of the otc stuff has any real effect.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah mine was already out of whack to the tune of 60's before i knew it....full doses of forma stanzol or formeron only budged it about 7 points or so. None of the otc stuff has any real effect.
My e2 was 79 after 4 weeks of clomid restart.

It dropped to 38 after 4 weeks of
Being off clomid.

It rose to 43 after 7 subsequent weeks on erase....

Would be interesting to see what 4weeks clomid+erase yields

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
My e2 was 79 after 4 weeks of clomid restart.

It dropped to 38 after 4 weeks of
Being off clomid.

It rose to 43 after 7 subsequent weeks on erase....

Would be interesting to see what 4weeks clomid+erase yields
Did you see a big difference in sex drive from 70's to 30's?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you see a big difference in sex drive from 70's to 30's?
Yea, the whole month of July I was texting my gf all day long telling her what I was gonna do when we got home. And I was very sensitive and got random wood through out the day, often bad timing and uncontrollable.

But in the 70s even, I wasnt bad, just not Constant. Body comp was a big big change though, lots of water at 70s

My urologist told me a 10:1 test:e2 ratio is healthy and should yield a normal healthy sex drive and other functions. Obviously it's not optimal in terms of body comp but for the "average joe" aim for 10:1