help with arachadonic acid - AnabolicMinds.com

help with arachadonic acid

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

help with arachadonic acid

Hey all,

Can someone help me out a little here. I have been doing a little reading but dont seem to have all my facts together.

What exactly are the main benefits fitness wise behind taking this supp? What are other supps that are suggested to take along with it as a good stack?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just bumped a pretty detailed thread for ya, paruse that then pls feel free to ask away.
    RE: maximizing ArA...

Maxamizing Ara supplments

Also this one...

SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

Also this one...

ArA stack/questions.
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Those are some good threads above. Basically you want to stack it with carnitine and gms, among other things, but those are the most advised. I love X-gels I use them frequently with Compete and Hemavol. It is a very nice non stim stack.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I just bumped a pretty detailed thread for ya, paruse that then pls feel free to ask away.
    RE: maximizing ArA...

Maxamizing Ara supplments

Also this one...

SNS Releases X-Gels, the strongest natural anabolic out there!

Also this one...

ArA stack/questions.

read through those threads and it will cover all of your answers. also, SNS website has info on what ArA does and who can benefit from it .
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Ok thanks i will have to look into it.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Arachidonic acid is an omega-6 essential fatty acid (EFA), which serves as a core regulator of protein synthesis (muscle growth) in humans. It supports the anabolic process by acting as precursor to hormone-like compounds called prostaglandins, specifically PGE2 and PGF2α. These prostaglandins are synthesized in the muscles when damaged from intense exercise, and facilitate tissue repair through several mechanisms including an increase in local IGF-1 (Insulin-like Growth Factor-1), testosterone, and insulin sensitivity, support of satellite cell activation, proliferation, and differentiation, and an increase in blood flow to the muscles (enhanced nutrient delivery).

While the average dietary intake of arachidonic acid is considered sufficient to meet the nutritional needs of most Americans, individuals that weight train or exercise regularly may benefit from additional supplementation. Studies show that regular exercise causes a significant lowering of arachidonic acid levels in muscle tissue. Because this EFA is so closely tied to protein synthesis, such depletion can impair how the muscles respond to training. By replenishing muscle arachidonic acid stores, supplementation can be a highly effective way of supporting new muscle growth and other positive adaptations to exercise.

Take a look into X-Factor the original arachidonic acid supplement created by the original patent holder, Molecular Nutrition.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Banaba Extract/Corosolic Acid help with dosage
    By AutoKal47 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 09:41 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 03:33 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 05:24 PM
  4. Need some help with arachidonic acid diet
    By rochabp in forum Supplements