Sleep aid

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    I've not been sleeping well at all lately, stress is through the roof with Christmas and work, i feel constantly hassled. My sleep is bad. I just cant get up in the morning, im groggy all day yet km getting 8 hours sleep or more. Usp powerfull looks to be the best value? Im not sinking £36 on Lights out, I've just spent 1500 on car repairs! 5htp isn't working, tried different brands. It could be the daa&erase im taking, raising my stress levels Any other good value supps? I don't trust alri comatose.
    Abyss is one of the best on the market. If you cant find it, I found 3Z effective too

2. Sleeping bette ralready - the valerian was a knock out but theres no way i could use it daily (or want to, i want a long term solution).

5htp was ok, but kept getting flashing lights in the night and some heart palputations (rare sides).
    I got a salt lamp - its got a lovely warm glow and for the last two nights has knocked me and the missus right out with its negative ions, so thats helped a lot.
    Light wise i got a blackout blind - unfortunately the walls are so crap here i had to mount it on the outside of the frame so it lets some light in but generally it keeps 90% of it out (And my stupid nightbours flood light that was pissing us right off with his evening chores late at night!)

L-dopa is still in the post somewhere, i got impatient and ordered usp powerfull from a uk supplier, hope it arrives tomorrow. I havent used it for a couple of years but i do remember that it gave lots of benefits, especially sleep, aswell as other bonuses

Feeling better, but not quite there yet - these long winter nights are a killer, 4pm-7am its still pitch black and freezing! Trying to cut the alcohol too as i know it interfers with sleep (just one glass of wine does) and although its easy to keep work at work, im also on call, so for example i was called out at 6am this morning, didnt quite get my full nights kip. Powerfull used to give me 8 hours worth in 4, so heres hoping i benefit if i do get a callout.

Felt really 'down' since taking the tropinol xr, so ive stopped that, libido has jumped already - unsure why it didnt work for me, hopefully it wasnt causing the sleep issues, i used to take it early morning.

I need to get back into training, all this lack of sleep has made me exhausted, too much so to get to the gym for over a week :/
    •   

3. If anyone here would like to try a Phenibut XT sample LMK

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

4. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    If anyone here would like to try a Phenibut XT sample LMK
    I just got some samples in can't wait to try it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Can't go wrong with phenibut. Except when you take too much, that next day phenibut hangover is a doosy,

6. Just like to add, 4 days in to USP Powerfull and im sleeping really well - its not a drowsey, sleeping pill style ,its just a nice waking up refreshed feeling after the nights kip. Had some odd dreams but theyr eliterally like blockbuster movies - I should write them down!

feels a very natural cure for the sleep issues... the rest feel like a quick plaster

7. I hear ya mayne! I took Powerfull in June and had some crazy dreams. Felt rested every morning, and my girlfriend didn't mind the increased morning shenanigans too!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Just like to add, 4 days in to USP Powerfull and im sleeping really well - its not a drowsey, sleeping pill style ,its just a nice waking up refreshed feeling after the nights kip. Had some odd dreams but theyr eliterally like blockbuster movies - I should write them down!

feels a very natural cure for the sleep issues... the rest feel like a quick plaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    I hear ya mayne! I took Powerfull in June and had some crazy dreams. Felt rested every morning, and my girlfriend didn't mind the increased morning shenanigans too!
    Thanks for your feedback, guys. I don't experience any crazy dreams (at least none that I can recall), but am with you on waking up feeling refreshed.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    PM sent.

10. I use Phenibut for those nights where I want to make sure I'll get sleep. Products like iForce Lights Out and in general some testbosters like Intimidate help you get better sleep every night.

I'll usually take around 2g of the SNS Phenibut when I do use it. Just make sure you have the ability to sleep well.. don't take it if you're only gonna have like 4 hours of sleep. At least for me, it makes me feel groggy and just out of it.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Novedex XT plus Sleep Aid.....????
    By TheStud121 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 09:31 PM
  2. Sleep Aid
    By GottaMakeIt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 12:22 PM
  3. Place to get vicoden or pers. sleep aids.
    By Slick2oo4 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 12:32 AM
  4. what is a good sleep-aid?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 03:33 PM