Sleep aid

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    A lot if the iForce reps have already suggested it but as someone with no stake in iForce I can vouch for Intimidate SRT. it's the only sleep supplement that I've actually felt did something for me as it had me sleeping through the night, vivid dreams, and waking up refreshed and pretty much springing out f bed with te first chirp of the alarm. It's like $20 too for a month so it's a pretty good deal IMO. I had a log of the whole thing if you wanna check it out.
    it seems like i'm hearing what you just said a lot more lately....seems like intimidate gives the best sleep of ppl's lives where they wake up refreshed and ready to tackle the day
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

The new Abyss Unparalleled has worked VERY well for me, I bought a handful of bottles in a sale after going through my first since I liked it so much.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Test boosters help some people sleep more soundly. You could always look at IForce ZMA or Intimidate SRT

Oddly enough, I started ZMA about a year ago, and it really helped me sleep better. I am someone who will fall asleep quick but wake up 2 hrs later and want to get up. With ZMA it seemed I would sleep nearly all night.

I ve always taken melotonin, but the addition if ZMA was great for me. I ve heard others say it did nothing for them in the sleep category, but everyone is different.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I have always been a big ZMA user to help with the ZZZ. Recently I started using REM-8.0 and find I have great sleep. Another one I used with great benefits was Humanopro by Labrada. Some of the best sleep I've gotten.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

ALR Comatose it the strongest I have every used

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-servings.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

The way you are talking, it doesn't seem that sleep onset is the issue - more of just overall quality. Sorry if you mentioned it earlier, but have you given L-Dopa a chance by itself? How about magnesium?

This could all just be an acute thing as well since you mentioned stress and such.

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Best sleep aid for me has been this cost effective stack:

ZMAs, Passion flower. (700mg) & agmatine (500mg).

It relaxes me then knocks me out.
    Not everyone responds to ZMAs, but I'm glad it works for me. Oh and yes I have tried multiple sleep aid products from reliable brands and this little stack still works the best at half of the price.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Best sleep aid for me has been this cost effective stack: ZMAs, Passion flower. (700mg) & agmatine (500mg). It relaxes me then knocks me out. Not everyone responds to ZMAs, but I'm glad it works for me. Oh and yes I have tried multiple sleep aid products from reliable brands and this little stack still works the best at half of the price.
    Also, wanted to add that with this little stack it wake up feeling refreshed not groggy.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Yep, ordered ldopa last week, on it as soon as it arrives.bi got it initially as an alternative to usp powerfull, its only 15% however noone van give me clear info on dosage so im going 1-2 before bed.

The valerian complex us a good knock out but you cant take it daily due to the mini hangover.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Just got a bunch of free phenibut from my neighbors(they tried it on my recommendation but didn't like it) been taking it with melatonin and nature's way zinc magnesium calcium only thing keeping me up now is my son little **** wakes up every 2 hours wanting a bottle. 21 months 28" 32lb little bundle of muscle lol
    The Swole Stoner
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Just got a bunch of free phenibut from my neighbors(they tried it on my recommendation but didn't like it) been taking it with melatonin and nature's way zinc magnesium calcium only thing keeping me up now is my son little **** wakes up every 2 hours wanting a bottle. 21 months 28" 32lb little bundle of muscle lol
    Make sure not to use it more than a couple times a week.

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Make sure not to use it more than a couple times a week.

Thats the reason I wont touch that stuff!!!!

Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    Ha . I know how that is. My daughter didnt start sleeping thru the night till she was two

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    I've not been sleeping well at all lately, stress is through the roof with Christmas and work, i feel constantly hassled.
    My sleep is bad. I just cant get up in the morning, im groggy all day yet km getting 8 hours sleep or more.

Usp powerfull looks to be the best value? Im not sinking £36 on Lights out, I've just spent 1500 on car repairs!

5htp isn't working, tried different brands.

It could be the daa&erase im taking, raising my stress levels

Any other good value supps? I don't trust alri comatose.
    I use 1 pill each of Relora and Ashwagandha (NOW foods brand, out of convenience) and about 1mg of melatonin. I have never had a sleep aid work as well as this combo, including xanax and hypnotics. As a side benefit, I seem to be staying leaner than normal from this combo. If you can't get those in your neighborhood, you can order from Nutraplanet with their cheap international shipping like I did (although not sure if they have melatonin). I can't recommend this combo enough.

I believe the most highly-reviewed sleep aid is Abyss, but I haven't tried it and probably won't bother since my current stack is working so perfectly. Good luck dude; it is definitely no fun not being able to sleep!

Best,
    Tyler
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Yep, ordered ldopa last week, on it as soon as it arrives.bi got it initially as an alternative to usp powerfull, its only 15% however noone van give me clear info on dosage so im going 1-2 before bed.

The valerian complex us a good knock out but you cant take it daily due to the mini hangover.
    With Ldopa everyone has a different sweet spot, but most people like it at around 500mg, so however many you need to get 500mg would be a good dose to try.

For me, Ldopa only really works on an empty stomach. Since I usually eat within an hour or two of sleep, it wasn't great. Also, don't eat any carbs at night when using Ldopa. I don't know why, but that reduces or eliminates its effects on sleep.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Answers

I've not been sleeping well at all lately, stress is through the roof with Christmas and work, i feel constantly hassled.
    My sleep is bad. I just cant get up in the morning, im groggy all day yet km getting 8 hours sleep or more.

Usp powerfull looks to be the best value? Im not sinking £36 on Lights out, I've just spent 1500 on car repairs!

5htp isn't working, tried different brands.

It could be the daa&erase im taking, raising my stress levels

Any other good value supps? I don't trust alri comatose.
    5-HTP (200 mg's for me is a good dose, that's me though) + Solaray ashwagandha (2 caps works a charm) + 1 gram GABA is a good mix. Not expensive either. If you need extra help, swap out the GABA for some phenibut (careful with the phenibut though, work up to higher doses, to prevent waking up with a hangover). The ashwagnadha, I felt Solaray worked better for sleep than Life Extensions (which uses Sensoril).

Or you can go with Abyss Unparalleled and add some GABA or phenibut to it if you need some extra help falling asleep. The Abyss Unparalleled will knock your sleep cycle back in check on it's own though, takes a week or so but it will undoubtedly do that.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Try to keep your sleeping environment cool and as dark as possible.

Make sure your environment is ideal - sheets you're comfortable with, the right level of firmness for your mattress, all that subjective **** that makes you feel right at home - and try to follow circadian rhythms (from the research I've seen, your body goes through energy peaks and troughs every 1.5 hours, very similar to sleep patterns). One of my professors was quite prominent in the field and was giving some anecdotal recommendations before finals.

LiGHts Out really does work wonders - I understand it's not cheap, so watch out for holiday sales. Abyss Unparalleled is awesome (have been stacking it with LO).

L-Dopa can work and help with sleep depth, not drowsing off as far as I've noticed. It gives me some crazy dreams if I read Stephen King books before bed.

Phenibut will help you relax but can have dependency issues.

Just try and relax, be happy, and leave your work at the office. As someone that works in a family business, I know this can be hard but discipline here will make you quite a bit happier in general. There's nothing you can't overcome, and the system shouldn't ever fail you.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Try to keep your sleeping environment cool and as dark as possible. Make sure your environment is ideal - sheets you're comfortable with, the right level of firmness for your mattress, all that subjective **** that makes you feel right at home - and try to follow circadian rhythms (from the research I've seen, your body goes through energy peaks and troughs every 1.5 hours, very similar to sleep patterns). One of my professors was quite prominent in the field and was giving some anecdotal recommendations before finals. LiGHts Out really does work wonders - I understand it's not cheap, so watch out for holiday sales. Abyss Unparalleled is awesome (have been stacking it with LO). L-Dopa can work and help with sleep depth, not drowsing off as far as I've noticed. It gives me some crazy dreams if I read Stephen King books before bed. Phenibut will help you relax but can have dependency issues. Just try and relax, be happy, and leave your work at the office. As someone that works in a family business, I know this can be hard but discipline here will make you quite a bit happier in general. There's nothing you can't overcome, and the system shouldn't ever fail you.
    Your friendly iForce rep with great advice here.

Improving sleep hygiene and getting in a standard routine helps dramatically as well. Many people have issues with just shutting their brains down, and this leads to the insomnia.

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Ambien works like a charm! haha

But in all honesty I prefer a cocktail of the following: L-Dopa, Valerian, 5HTP, Melatonin

That combo provides a nice calm feeling before bed and ensures higher quality sleep, without the massive hangovers you would receive from popular night time sleep aids like; diphenhydramine(Benadryl), Zomplidem Tartrate(ambien), etc..
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Completely FREE samples of PowerMax ​available exclusively on our website
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Try to keep your sleeping environment cool and as dark as possible.

Make sure your environment is ideal - sheets you're comfortable with, the right level of firmness for your mattress, all that subjective **** that makes you feel right at home - and try to follow circadian rhythms (from the research I've seen, your body goes through energy peaks and troughs every 1.5 hours, very similar to sleep patterns). One of my professors was quite prominent in the field and was giving some anecdotal recommendations before finals.

LiGHts Out really does work wonders - I understand it's not cheap, so watch out for holiday sales. Abyss Unparalleled is awesome (have been stacking it with LO).

L-Dopa can work and help with sleep depth, not drowsing off as far as I've noticed. It gives me some crazy dreams if I read Stephen King books before bed.

Phenibut will help you relax but can have dependency issues.

Just try and relax, be happy, and leave your work at the office. As someone that works in a family business, I know this can be hard but discipline here will make you quite a bit happier in general. There's nothing you can't overcome, and the system shouldn't ever fail you.
    Ya I only take Phenibut when I really want to make sure I'll get enough sleep.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  21. Banned
    Answers

I've not been sleeping well at all lately, stress is through the roof with Christmas and work, i feel constantly hassled. My sleep is bad. I just cant get up in the morning, im groggy all day yet km getting 8 hours sleep or more. Usp powerfull looks to be the best value? Im not sinking £36 on Lights out, I've just spent 1500 on car repairs! 5htp isn't working, tried different brands. It could be the daa&erase im taking, raising my stress levels Any other good value supps? I don't trust alri comatose.
    Abyss is one of the best on the market. If you cant find it, I found 3Z effective too
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Sleeping bette ralready - the valerian was a knock out but theres no way i could use it daily (or want to, i want a long term solution).

5htp was ok, but kept getting flashing lights in the night and some heart palputations (rare sides).
    I got a salt lamp - its got a lovely warm glow and for the last two nights has knocked me and the missus right out with its negative ions, so thats helped a lot.
    Light wise i got a blackout blind - unfortunately the walls are so crap here i had to mount it on the outside of the frame so it lets some light in but generally it keeps 90% of it out (And my stupid nightbours flood light that was pissing us right off with his evening chores late at night!)

L-dopa is still in the post somewhere, i got impatient and ordered usp powerfull from a uk supplier, hope it arrives tomorrow. I havent used it for a couple of years but i do remember that it gave lots of benefits, especially sleep, aswell as other bonuses

Feeling better, but not quite there yet - these long winter nights are a killer, 4pm-7am its still pitch black and freezing! Trying to cut the alcohol too as i know it interfers with sleep (just one glass of wine does) and although its easy to keep work at work, im also on call, so for example i was called out at 6am this morning, didnt quite get my full nights kip. Powerfull used to give me 8 hours worth in 4, so heres hoping i benefit if i do get a callout.

Felt really 'down' since taking the tropinol xr, so ive stopped that, libido has jumped already - unsure why it didnt work for me, hopefully it wasnt causing the sleep issues, i used to take it early morning.

I need to get back into training, all this lack of sleep has made me exhausted, too much so to get to the gym for over a week :/
  23. mw1
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

If anyone here would like to try a Phenibut XT sample LMK

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I just got some samples in can't wait to try it.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Answers

Can't go wrong with phenibut. Except when you take too much, that next day phenibut hangover is a doosy,
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Just like to add, 4 days in to USP Powerfull and im sleeping really well - its not a drowsey, sleeping pill style ,its just a nice waking up refreshed feeling after the nights kip. Had some odd dreams but theyr eliterally like blockbuster movies - I should write them down!

feels a very natural cure for the sleep issues... the rest feel like a quick plaster
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

I hear ya mayne! I took Powerfull in June and had some crazy dreams. Felt rested every morning, and my girlfriend didn't mind the increased morning shenanigans too!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Just like to add, 4 days in to USP Powerfull and im sleeping really well - its not a drowsey, sleeping pill style ,its just a nice waking up refreshed feeling after the nights kip. Had some odd dreams but theyr eliterally like blockbuster movies - I should write them down!

feels a very natural cure for the sleep issues... the rest feel like a quick plaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    I hear ya mayne! I took Powerfull in June and had some crazy dreams. Felt rested every morning, and my girlfriend didn't mind the increased morning shenanigans too!
    Thanks for your feedback, guys. I don't experience any crazy dreams (at least none that I can recall), but am with you on waking up feeling refreshed.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

PM sent.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I use Phenibut for those nights where I want to make sure I'll get sleep. Products like iForce Lights Out and in general some testbosters like Intimidate help you get better sleep every night.

I'll usually take around 2g of the SNS Phenibut when I do use it. Just make sure you have the ability to sleep well.. don't take it if you're only gonna have like 4 hours of sleep. At least for me, it makes me feel groggy and just out of it.
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Novedex XT plus Sleep Aid.....????
    By TheStud121 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 07:31 PM
  2. New sleep aid treats chronic insomnia
    By oldfart in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 01:26 PM
  3. Sleep Aid
    By GottaMakeIt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 10:22 AM
  4. Place to get vicoden or pers. sleep aids.
    By Slick2oo4 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 10:32 PM
  5. what is a good sleep-aid?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 01:33 PM