buying a stack

leasky33

Awards
well time to try a stack and see how it goes for weight and fat loss (im in the uk)

alphamine/alpha t2

ds lean extreme or something similar

burn24 or something similar

and add some more forskolin

leasky33

Awards
well i went and bought, alphamine, burn24 with free green tea, ds lean extreme, more forskolin, and i got myself some quest bars to try out

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great decision, you will be attacking fat from every angle, I have used stacks very similar with great success.

Quest bars are a great addition for a protein rich snack, and they are delicious.

At some point in this run try out alphamine chilled, and the quest bar microwaved to a cookie-dough density. Who knew improving our physique could taste so good too :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
make sure you run Forskolin-95 for 12 weeks to see its full potential.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How's your diet looking?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like to have some dexaprine on hand as well for those times when u can get to a water source or what ever with alphamine. the two go hand in hand.
when I cant take my delish alphamine I pop a dex pill.

leasky33

Awards
doing the carb nite solution, but modified it to my needs

i fasted from 7pm last night to about 2 or 3 pm today all depends on how hungry i feel, i usually have a 2 0.4 liter cup of dark roast coffee brewed with cinnamon and unsweetened cocoa, sometimes i add some cream or butter or coconut oil in it

have first meal, protein and fat, couple of snacks in between, have 2nd meal between 5 - 7 pm, then do it all again

carb up for me on Saturday, so i shorten down the fasting period, i have my coffee, then about 12 - 1 i have the protein and fat meal, snack in between, then about 3 - 4 i start off my carb nite 6 - 8 hours then back to normal after that

from the 29th November i was 198.6 lbs and as off today im 193.6 lbs

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay, but what are your macros like?

That 5 pounds is mostly just water and glycogen loss.

leasky33

Awards
fat is 0.5xbody weight, protein is 1xbody weight, up to 30g carbs, but ive had the fat higher than the protein for the last couple of days

drink 6 - 10 liter of water a day occasional 500ml bottle of diet cola

leasky33

Awards
its seems where i placed my order Forskolin-95 has run out, so i going to get dcp 2.0 from them and pay the difference and i can get Forskolin-95 from another site

so any tips on the dosing of what ive got

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
its seems where i placed my order Forskolin-95 has run out, so i going to get dcp 2.0 from them and pay the difference and i can get Forskolin-95 from another site

so any tips on the dosing of what ive got
I can only speak of Forskolin....

Work your way up to 100mg. Some folks experience GI issues when taking it. Luckily for me, I don't have that problem. I've gone as high as 125mg of F95 w/out any problems. Hope this helps.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Take your green tea and Forskolin ( at least some) fasted with your alphamine doses.

There is some overlap with Burn24 and DCP 2.0 but if you want to run both I would use it as recommended x amount if time before meals, you will be shuttling the hell out if your nutrients and burning extra cals for sure.

If all of these are new to you, i recommend adding them in one at a time to gauge effects and isolate any possible reactions so you know where it came from, GI distress is a possibility at first with a few of these.

leasky33

Awards
in the morning i have some lemon and Himalayan salted warm water to get the guts moving, seems to be helping alot that be around 8 or 9am

15 mins later take alphamine, green tea, forskolin, then the same 6 to 8 hours later

lean extreme, morning, lunch, before bed, or just take it morning and before bed

burn24 half an hour before first meal, dcp after the meal or wait a bit longer, and the same for the second meal

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO you are taking too many fat burners lol

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
IMO you are taking too many fat burners lol
^^^^this. A good GDa, diet, training and a fat burner if you must is all you need. He'll you'd see great results with the GDa and Forskolin.

Micros are just as important as macros.

Have fun and good luck bud :)

leasky33

Awards
so i should take alphamine, forsoklin, green tea and burn24, and keep the dcp and lean extreme and run that at a later date

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
so i should take alphamine, forsoklin, green tea and burn24, and keep the dcp and lean extreme and run that at a later date
I like that better bud :). Big fan of alphamine here .

leasky33

Awards
cheers

1scoop alphamine plus water, along with f-95 and the green tea, then again 6-8 hours later, half an hour before ma first meal 1 burn24. same with the second, dont usually have a third meal might just have to play about with my diet and fasting

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good to me. Dcp is versatile but u don't want to add in products that overlap. Too much of something isn't always a good thing

For the future, look into ArA

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
well time to try a stack and see how it goes for weight and fat loss (im in the uk)

alphamine/alpha t2

ds lean extreme or something similar

burn24 or something similar

and add some more forskolin

Have seen really good results with:

Lean EFX Refined
DS Lean Extreme- original version, but have used the current version too with decent results.
SlinSane- BUT believe Burn 24 would be a better GDA with fat loss
Acytel L Carnitine pre cardio
CLA (I do six a day 1000mg per as I was getting close to show)

Forskolin would be a very good addition. I kinda want to to use Ara on a cut. I would think it would help keep mass on while cutting.

leasky33

Awards
wow alphamine raspberry lemonade is great, smells like something back from when i was a kid, got a scoop in my 500ml of water i had sitting, even tastes nice liking it off your fingers, took a green tea cap as well, going to have a 1 cap burn 24 before my dinner tonight

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
wow alphamine raspberry lemonade is great, smells like something back from when i was a kid, got a scoop in my 500ml of water i had sitting, even tastes nice liking it off your fingers, took a green tea cap as well, going to have a 1 cap burn 24 before my dinner tonight
Try it chilled, thank me later

leasky33

Awards
cheers, i try that in the morning cold in scotland the now

leasky33

Awards
well i love alphamine gave me a nice pick me up when i was feeling tiered, still wide awake the now, had my first burn24 before i had a snack (three pepperami) now munching on a large piece of rainbow trout and im feeling fine, just feel really chilled out and relaxed

leasky33

Awards
liking alphamine and burn24, munched a good amount of carbs, nice an toasty and seems i might have a nice sleep tonight

snyderd1972

snyderd1972

Awards
i am new to this site, i just purchased my first PH stack and i have some questions. i'm getting advice from a trainer at the gym i just want to make sure i don't screw up. i have a halov 80caps and EPI 120caps stano 120caps my on cycle is blockade 60caps PCT is post cycle 3x 120caps and ZMA 180caps i also have estro strike 60caps my question is should i take the estro with my PCT or with the halo v? this is my first PH and i'm thinking i should be able to run this 5weeks does that sound about right? any advice would be awesome.
Start your own thread what your doing here is called"hijacking" and is frowned upon strongly.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well i love alphamine gave me a nice pick me up when i was feeling tiered, still wide awake the now, had my first burn24 before i had a snack (three pepperami) now munching on a large piece of rainbow trout and im feeling fine, just feel really chilled out and relaxed
Gotta love the energy without the stimmed up, jittery feelings!