Alpha-T2 vs Alphamine

Awards
what are the key differences? which one is essentially better?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take both period. No need to decide which.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This
One is a burner (Alpha T-2) Alphamine is more of a stimmed thermo.
Totally different products.

Dose both

2 scoops alphamine + 1 ALpha T-2, then 6-8 hours later 1 alphamine and 2 Alpha T-2
The solution has the solution.
Stack them to have a fantastic cut

Awards
alright thanks! repped.

will they pass CAN Border or are they banned?

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
This is what I'm gonna do myself...

AT2 + Alphamine + Forskolin for the kill :wink1:

dpk33

Banned
Awards
I believe the ingredient "Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark (Extracted for Alkaloid Content) (SA2-A™)" from Alphamine and the Johimbe Bark in the Alpha-T2 cannot be imported into Canada.

However I have noticed a few ingredients in both products are the same, specifically the Higenamine HCI and the johimbe/yohimbe bark (are these the same??). Wouldn't they serve the same purpose?

On a side note, is the optimal dosage for Forskolin-95 2caps twice daily for a total of 4 caps a day?

Awards
I believe the ingredient "Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark (Extracted for Alkaloid Content) (SA2-A™)" from Alphamine and the Johimbe Bark in the Alpha-T2 cannot be imported into Canada.

However I have noticed a few ingredients in both products are the same, specifically the Higenamine HCI and the johimbe/yohimbe bark (are these the same??). Wouldn't they serve the same purpose?

On a side note, is the optimal dosage for Forskolin-95 2caps twice daily for a total of 4 caps a day?
shiettt.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This
One is a burner (Alpha T-2) Alphamine is more of a stimmed thermo.
Totally different products.

Dose both

2 scoops alphamine + 1 ALpha T-2, then 6-8 hours later 1 alphamine and 2 Alpha T-2
To say that they're totally different products is inaccurate as much of AT2 is contained within Alphamine.

alright thanks! repped.

There is an international version designed for this very reason.

dpk33

Banned
Awards
There is an international version designed for this very reason.
There are very few Canadian retailers that sell them for a reasonable price, sadly. Plus aren't the international version and the US version different? I would assume the US version is more effective, right?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are very few Canadian retailers that sell them for a reasonable price, sadly. Plus aren't the international version and the US version different? I would assume the US version is more effective, right?
Yes, the formula is tweaked, but it is still an effective product.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried both formulas and both are good I didn't notice a difference in them. International version is just as good. I wouldn't worry about that.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This is one case where the international version is equally good as the US version. Alpha-T2 has no caffeine, a modestly higher dose of oleuropein, and a major key ingredient: bacopa monierri, using a highly standardized extract with plenty of human data on mood, cognition, and stress. Alphamine is more comprehensive and chiefly manipulates the adrenergic axis...whereas Alpha-T2 manipulates metabolic rate and natural thyroid output.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To say that they're totally different products is inaccurate as much of AT2 is contained within Alphamine.
Look at alphamine and look at t2 they are different formulas.
Do you see any stims in alpha t2? no..
They are not the same hence a different formula. pretty straight forward.

If they were near or close to the same product why would you stack 2 of the same thing? Would not make sense.
thast like saying you are going to stack 2 test boosters at once, which would not really be wroth it because most of us could not afford to do that nor would it really enhance the effect.

more of a law of diminishing returns.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the info in this thread and I hate being that guy, but seeing as you made a thread previously stating you are 17 (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/239063-bad-teenager-take.html) I would just take the advice in that thread. :)

Anyone else wondering about the differences between AT2 and Alphamine should read through this current thread though. :cool:

xhrr

Awards
Look at alphamine and look at t2 they are different formulas.
Do you see any stims in alpha t2? no..
They are not the same hence a different formula. pretty straight forward.

If they were near or close to the same product why would you stack 2 of the same thing? Would not make sense.
thast like saying you are going to stack 2 test boosters at once, which would not really be wroth it because most of us could not afford to do that nor would it really enhance the effect.

more of a law of diminishing returns.
Dude your such a twat about things and they are very similar he never once said they are the same he said they are not totally different. Which is correct as they have 3 overlapping ingredients. AT2 has yohimbine in it which is a stimulant. Caffeine isn't the only stimulant in the world bruh.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at alphamine and look at t2 they are different formulas. Do you see any stims in alpha t2? no.. They are not the same hence a different formula. pretty straight forward. If they were near or close to the same product why would you stack 2 of the same thing? Would not make sense. thast like saying you are going to stack 2 test boosters at once, which would not really be wroth it because most of us could not afford to do that nor would it really enhance the effect. more of a law of diminishing returns.
You must not know that I sell PES for a living and I'm very aware as to both the profiles and uses. SA2A has stim properties as does higenamine. By your logic, you might as well not take BCAA if you take protein. Also, test boosting is such a board category that you can easily take two of them depending on their MOA.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I'm on my second tub of Alphamine and just started introducing AT2 this week... wow, what a combo! LOVING IT!

Definitely stack both OP, you will not be disappointed.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
And for what it's worth, they're banned in Australia too but I managed to get them delivered... on more than one occasion ;)

Up to you whether you want to risk it being seized by customs, but FWIW, NP won't ship it if it's banned in your country so . . . yeah.

Good luck! :D

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second tub of Alphamine and just started introducing AT2 this week... wow, what a combo! LOVING IT!

Definitely stack both OP, you will not be disappointed.
This is great news because I will be doing the same thing with the addition of Forskolin-95!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
This is great news because I will be doing the same thing with the addition of Forskolin-95!
Well, fwiw I'm also taking ABE at the moment which I believe gives me my F95 fix.

Seeing great results in terms of strength, endurance and fat loss.

I've eased off the Erase Pro because I've had some shoulder issues and I don't think the dry joints as a result of EP were helping. I might start easing back into every-other-day dosing next week and finish off the bottle.

gokusaying4

Awards
is it essential to stack them both? or can i just use them separately?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it essential to stack them both? or can i just use them separately?
They do not need to be stacked to be effective. Both very effective as stand alone products.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I'm getting low on my Alphamine (trying not to cry) what do some of you suggest as another great product to stack with my remaining AT2?

I've still got a bottle and half to go through :)

I was thinking maybe some RK500 Xtreme or something? Any ideas?

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
so i can use at2 for 1 month and alphamine for another and it will still be effective?
Of course, they're awesome products on their own, they just become even MORE effective when stacked.

I started just on Alphamine and after my first bottle, when I felt that maybe I was starting to adjust to it, I introduced the AT2 as a stack. Now I'm looking to add something else to the AT2 when Alphamine is finished.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting low on my Alphamine (trying not to cry) what do some of you suggest as another great product to stack with my remaining AT2? I've still got a bottle and half to go through :) I was thinking maybe some RK500 Xtreme or something? Any ideas?
Forskolin

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Forskolin
I'm almost finished my second bottle of ABE which contains that, should I take a break from it you think?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm almost finished my second bottle of ABE which contains that, should I take a break from it you think?
It's recommended to run Forskolin for 12 weeks to get the maximum benefits. So you could go another 4 weeks with it and up the dose to around 100mg if you wished.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
It's recommended to run Forskolin for 12 weeks to get the maximum benefits. So you could go another 4 weeks with it and up the dose to around 100mg if you wished.
Nice! Ok, I might just do that. I'm thinking that I might still get some RK500 anyway because the Mrs is looking for a caffeine free fat burner too so I can say that I bought it for her... then just pick away at the bottle haha ;) *cue smooth criminal*

Once my ABE is finished I'm rolling into some ArA so looking forward to seeing how I respond to that :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good choice on ArA next.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what are the key differences? which one is essentially better?
Personally, I like Alpha-T2 better due to 1) convenience of caps 2) stackable with whatever preworkout/stim I wish to use as long as it doesn't have a big dose of tyrosine in it. I've only ever used Alphamine on cardio days and then in the afternoons on weekends when I was cutting. I just never liked having to mix powder whilst in the office :p

Alphamine is very good though. Smooth energy, get's a great sweat going, has HICA and choline ;) Tastes phenomenal.

tdubzz

tdubzz

Awards
alright thanks! repped.

This may be old but, I ordered my alpha t-2 from the USA (it was the only thing in the box too), the box was opened by customs (it had the customs tape over it when they re-sealed it) and i got it just fine.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a general rule, if I had to pick one over the other I would go with Alphamine.

I believe it is the more comprehensive product.

In instances where someone wants to avoid caffeine Alpha-T2 is the obvious option.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
As a general rule, if I had to pick one over the other I would go with Alphamine.

I believe it is the more comprehensive product.

In instances where someone wants to avoid caffeine Alpha-T2 is the obvious option.
Completely agree here, I use Alphamine with Forskolin 95, it will always be part of any cut I do.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First reaction to thread title?

Why_not_both.jpg

dpk33

Banned
Awards
Would using Alpha T2 and Alphamine for more than 2 months in a row be a bad thing? How come it's recommended to take a 1 month break after 2 months use?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Would using Alpha T2 and Alphamine for more than 2 months in a row be a bad thing? How come it's recommended to take a 1 month break after 2 months use?
General rule for most supplements.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because death occurs on the 57th day.

squadx

squadx

Awards
I ran alpha-t2 and erase pro (older formula) for 8 weeks. Had good results for not maintaining a strict diet.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
didnt read the whole thread but im asking myself what use alpha t2 has when already taking alphamine.most of the ingredients in t2 seem to be included in alphamine anyway.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
didnt read the whole thread but im asking myself what use alpha t2 has when already taking alphamine.most of the ingredients in t2 seem to be included in alphamine anyway.
To increase dosage of PES' special yohimbe extract.

Or if one is like myself, I used Alphamine on non-lift treadmill days and a preworkout on lift days while using Alpha-T2 all the way through.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2 alpha t2 and 1 alphamine
2 alphamine and 1 alpha t2
= deadly.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

norinho

Awards
And.....

2 Alpha T2 + 2 Alphamine
1 Alpha T2 + 1 Alphamine
?