Heaviest stim pwo

jerseyswol

Awards
What's the heaviest stim preworkout out there?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
That I've tried and stim factor

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stimul8 is heavy IMO

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love muscle marinade. 1 scoop of that with 1 scoop of super pump max and BAM

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Enhanced has hit me the hardest of them all

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Enhanced has hit me the hardest of them all
This.

Some pre's will hit you like a wall with caffeine & standard stims but its never clean energy or has a crash and in time you build a tolerance to it.

Enhanced is the only pre that I haven't built a tolerance to, still as effective as my first dose of it. Great energy, focus, and pumps consistently.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember back in the day the ASGT by LG used to have my heart racing. Taste was horrible though.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimul8 will kick your workouts into orbit. Start with a half scoop - warning.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Out of stuff currently on the market, new Clearshot is pretty awesome. I took a double dose and was pretty effin amped up

jerseyswol

Awards
I got my hands on some of the original formula 1MR. That used to get me pretty wired. Gunna throw some hemavol in with it and see how that goes

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If u can find OG NO Shotgun by VPX , that's where it's at. Although they changed the formula like 6 years ago lol

jerseyswol

Awards
That would probably be a little bit harder. I got two tubs of the 1mr though so that should last me a little bit

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it still being sold after the recall? I didn't think it would be.
You can still get it yeah. But why do that when Stimul8 is awesome!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
What's the heaviest stim preworkout out there?
Try Level II by Formutech Nutrition it will blow your mind. The best stim product I have used. I add 2 g agmatine when I use as a pre.

I also take it before I got out and ride the bike thought the twisties. I love the focus and the way it makes me feel.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gameday packs a pretty heavy punch at a full scoop (so I'm told). I've been through several jugs, and I still have yet to use a full scoop. My sweet spot on heavy high volume days is 3/4ths, but a lot of the time I just stick with 1/2 a scoop (1 serving). For that reason it takes me 1.5-2 months to even get through one of the jugs of it.

Uncut by AppNut also deserves some love as it is a pretty strong capped pre work out.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Heaviest stim I have ever used is Conquer.

TeamMetal.

TeamMetal.

Awards
I suggest finding the reflavored Rasberry Lemonade Maximize Intense. Stuff is great.

TeamMetal.

TeamMetal.

Awards
Heaviest stim I have ever used is Conquer.
3 scoops on Conquer didn't do much for me. Being an iFORCE rep I would assume you tried Maximize Intense at some point which is a lot stronger stim wise.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for Stimul8.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
The strongest I've ever used are no longer available. 1MR and Maximize Intense were definitely up there on that list. I think the strongest I've used for a pre-workout recently would be Uncut or when I added Dexaprine to my non-stim pre-workout Hemavol. I haven't used a really super heavy stim pre-workout in awhile though.

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
Being sponsored by AX Im sure people dont believe me when I say that SuperSize is my favorite preworkout of all time, but its the God honest truth. I used to way overdose the old Jacked, used to take 5 scoops of NOXplode, have basically maxed out the doses on every preworkout I have ever tried, and still after 1 year of using Supersize, I have yet to take a full 3 scoop dose...and personally that amazes me. You are asking for a hard hitting preworkout, so Im not sure if you are wanting to feel all cracked out like people like, and if so, Supersize is not for you, but if you just want something that is exceptionally stimulating with no crash whatsoever, then you should give it a try. Im sure with 3 scoops you will feel on top of the world. Cheers bro

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Maximize Intense and Gameday are the two that had the greatest effect on me

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
Synedrex was it for me. I wouldn't take it again though, made me very aggravated and had stim dick.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You may want to look at LEVEL II high stim, no crash and awesome

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Game Day or Stimul8. I'm a stim junkie and Stimul8 was almost too much for me, but it's definitely got a wicked stim punch

Game Day is a bit less of a "smack in the face" in terms of the stims, but at a full scoop it packs a wallop for sure

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maximize Intense and Gameday are the two that had the greatest effect on me
OG Intense was pretty hardcore, no doubt. Tasted foul but packed a helluva stim punch!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Muscle Marinade like another user mentioned. Allmax Razor8 also.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Marinade like another user mentioned. Allmax Razor8 also.
Razor8 is a very strong one. I use to love kotic by aaefx, that was my go to when I need a super strong pre. Now I'm using enhanced by pes, suxs it has been discontinued

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was a k-otic man as well, but I find more sustained energy with Level II

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Take a look we have a logging op in the company promo section. You can also go and like comment and share on FB to get samples

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Razor8 is a very strong one. I use to love kotic by aaefx, that was my go to when I need a super strong pre. Now I'm using enhanced by pes, suxs it has been discontinued
How does kotic compare to enhanced?