Now that Craze and Detonate are gone. What to use now?

BondJamesBond

Awards
Since I can OD on caffiene and buy cancer sticks (cigarettes) by the case box and these are still legal yet CRAZE and Detonate are pretty much toast, I am curious what other freedom of choices I now have.

What supplements would you recommend to replace these effective supplements?

Thank you.
JB

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since I can OD on caffiene and buy cancer sticks (cigarettes) by the case box and these are still legal yet CRAZE and Detonate are pretty much toast, I am curious what other freedom of choices I now have.

Thank you.
JB
You're upset that you can buy cigarettes (which have a warning label on the box) but you cant buy supplements with unlabeled amphetamine analogs? Seems logical.

BondJamesBond

Awards
You're upset that you can buy cigarettes (which have a warning label on the box) but you cant buy supplements with unlabeled amphetamine analogs? Seems logical.
Fair point as the particular undisclosed compound in question has little clinical data like most of all the supplements on the market. If I read the warning label of any of these "stimulant" analogue or any other categories of supplements, I wouldn't take any of them more than likely. But one can intelligently start small and reasonable and fine tune the right dosage for a few days a week to improve workouts. I'm willing to take reasonable risk. I find boxing, MMA, auto racing, football and I can go on, pose a higher risk to my health then a sensible use of any effective stimulate "analogue" (the stimulant caffeine included) in many respects. My health and my risk, but yes, not disclosing the compound if known is clearly a deceptive, illegal behavior. I will venture to guess my health is improved by sensible use of many of these compounds as my annual physical no doubt attests to. In addition, I fully comply with the laws of the USA rather I agree with them all or not.

But let's focus on progress and solutions rather than forum one up man-ship.

I am much more interested in some anecdotal evidence from a N>10 if at all possible to my question.

So again, What supplements would you recommend to replace these effective supplements?
(Feel free to reasonable access the risks associated with a conservative application of any of them)

And no, cocaine and meth from the corner dealer is not what I'm talking about although humorous jokes I'm sure.

Thank you for any positive supplement experiences and recommendations.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair point as the particular undisclosed compound in question has little clinical data like most of all the supplements on the market. If I read the warning label of any of these "stimulant" analogue or any other categories of supplements, I wouldn't take any of them more than likely. But one can intelligently start small and reasonable and fine tune the right dosage for a few days a week to improve workouts. I'm willing to take reasonable risk. I find boxing, MMA, auto racing, football and I can go on, pose a higher risk to my health then a sensible use of any effective stimulate "analogue" (the stimulant caffeine included) in many respects. My health and my risk, but yes, not disclosing the compound if known is clearly a deceptive, illegal behavior. I will venture to guess my health is improved by sensible use of many of these compounds as my annual physical no doubt attests to. In addition, I fully comply with the laws of the USA rather I agree with them all or not.

But let's focus on progress and solutions rather than forum one up man-ship.

I am much more interested in some anecdotal evidence from a N>10 if at all possible to my question.

So again, What supplements would you recommend to replace these effective supplements?
(Feel free to reasonable access the risks associated with a conservative application of any of them)

And no, cocaine and meth from the corner dealer is not what I'm talking about although humorous jokes I'm sure.

Thank you for any positive supplement experiences and recommendations.
I only used craze a handful of times and I can't say I was impressed by it. I ultimately just gave it away.

A few products I've used and like focus/energy wise:

Uncut (+bronchodilation and strength boosts as well)
Stimul8 (+powerful thermogenic effect, very strong stim)

That might be it, there are a few others I use but those are gonna be the best for stims/focus IME.

rockme

rockme

Awards
I would forego all of these overpriced, artificial laden PWO's. Just purchase the bulk ingredients that you feel are necessary to achieve your goals i.e. creatine, caffeine, citrulline. For what it's worth, I have used hemavol in caplet form and thought it was very effective. Also, uncut has recently caught my attention. I have not tried it yet; but soon :)

deadliftz

Awards
Craze is still available on DS UK site. Anyone know if it's the same formulation?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Stimul8 will be the closest match-up I see as being best fit. Or, you could op tfor the bulk route as was suggested and get bulk Caffeine, Yohimbine 2.5 , Agmatine, Cit Mal etc. and construct your own with some flavouring if you so wish.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I also enjoyed craze. Was my #1 pre. Lately I've tried JBT Labs Anabolic FX & APS Mesomorph. Both are very good.

jwood10

Awards
Uncut's warning label @ nutraplanet: Warning: Due to rapid strength gains of 25-50 lbs. on each major lift, muscular strength may outpace tendon strength- use accordingly

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT is definitely a viable alternative to Craze.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT is definitely a viable alternative to Craze.
I've never used craze but can vouch for the mental sharpness I tend to get after taking fxt.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'd be hard pressed to find anything out there that offers a comparable "feel" with respect to those two products. LIV (AEN) is a viable alternative, especially at two caps, which offers a similar feel (though not as intense) as those two products mentioned.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
All I know is that I want more craze, it mixes great with some focus XT.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
hard to replace those 2 given the compounds that were found in them lol. I used craze and liked it; still have a sealed tub lying around here somewhere

If you're a stim junkie, I'd say Game Day or stimul8, maybe a pre with 1,3 if you can find a good one. Synedrex was good as far as a fat burner goes, since it sounds like you just want stims above all else.

Adding caffeine free Focus XT to a good stim never hurts either :)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Find something that fits your needs. You probably won't find something "similar".

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've combined 1 scoop of Focus -XT , 1 cap of UNCUT and 2 grams of SNS Gllucuronolactone and 1 heaping scoop of
Hemavol and this worked out very well for focus, energy and pump.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fierce Domination is one of my favorite pre-workouts out, but give up on finding something similar to illegal products.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I tend to have a cough this time of year. So I prefer bronkaid mixed with analyzed supplements GMS and Agmatine, plus a cup of coffee. The three together are cheap and will get you moving.

; )

rphash49

Awards
I miss original jacked3d. Currently using focus xt by Sns and Its pretty Damn good

Reactions: mw1
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A buddy gave me some craze a couple of months ago. I really wasn't impressed at all.
My GoTo preworkout is Gameday. I fell in love with it many months ago. I also enjoy Volatle. Gameday is the Fire though, and very diverse. Take some for lifting, cardio, crossfit, or whatever.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I was a long time craze user. I tried many other pre's and nothing came close to it. Recently I've been turned on to APS Mesomorph. If your looking for focus... this stuff is amazing. Definitely worth trying.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was a long time craze user. I tried many other pre's and nothing came close to it. Recently I've been turned on to APS Mesomorph. If your looking for focus... this stuff is amazing. Definitely worth trying.
I remember using the old Mesomorph which was GREAT. Then they reformulated and it just wasn't as good as the OG from what I can recall.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember using the old Mesomorph which was GREAT. Then they reformulated and it just wasn't as good as the OG from what I can recall.
I just happened upon a tub that I believe is that version you're speaking of...still lists icariin in the formula. I so excite!! :)

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice to see the mention of Focus Xt, it is top notch for that mental aspect a lot of people look for in a pre.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just happened upon a tub that I believe is that version you're speaking of...still lists icariin in the formula. I so excite!! :)
That's the one! It was pretty spectacular. Had great workouts with it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's the one! It was pretty spectacular. Had great workouts with it.
Same here, used a few tubs of it couple years back...super excited. I believe I read elsewhere that meso is totally being discontinued...or at the very least reformulated without the 1,3...we shall see..

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here, used a few tubs of it couple years back...super excited. I believe I read elsewhere that meso is totally being discontinued...or at the very least reformulated without the 1,3...we shall see..
They still sell the old formula with the icariin and 1,3?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
They still sell the old formula with the icariin and 1,3?
^^^this!

Focus XT is nothing like craze or detonate. For me anyways. Focus gives me bad **** squirts and does nothing for me unfortunately.
I couldn't even give away my tubs :/

Uncut is the only one similar. Legit

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing hurts my soul more than not getting anything from Craze or Enhanced that users were experiencing...but I did get CRAZED on D-Stunner and UnCut....

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Gonna give uncut a go after I get my Christmas gift card... hope it delivers.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, nope...I just have great friends that didn't care for it and has a sealed tub.. :)
Yeah, that was a great preworkout. Not sure why some companies formulate a popular and effective product, then decide to change the formula for the worst.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that was a great preworkout. Not sure why some companies formulate a popular and effective product, then decide to change up the label for the worst.
Im sure they changed because of the creatine nitrate

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure they changed because of the creatine nitrate
The second formula still contained CN, but they removed the icariin. I remember the pump (which was amazing) not being nearly the same and the stim felt different. I'd read a few stories that it may have been spiked, thus the formula change. Not sure how factual that was, however.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

Thank you.
JB
Try out Level II by Formutech Nutrition. It will match the energy you got from craze, it is a thermogenic, but works awesom as a pre workout. I ve been mixing it with agamatine and following up with Endurance BCAA Plus while I work out.

dormguard

Awards
Bond James Bond.....did you ever find anything to replace either CRAZE and Detonate?

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
I liked Craze as well. My new go to is Gameday by man sport...

WeT.DoLPhiN

Awards
I just picked up psychotic by insane labz...all I have to say is holy ****...as soon as I opened the container i was greeted with the same smell of the old school grabe tubs of craze. This is by far the closest pre workout to craze that I've tried recently.

LEATHERFACE92

Banned
Awards
If any of you guys want craze or detonate, send me a PM

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Logging Get Diesel's Ready4War now. I'm a stim lover and this is STRONG STUFF!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still have the Ready4War powder and I used a scoop and 1/4 this week combined with 1 scoop of Hemavol lemon and I had a
fantastic chest ab workout so I know how effective it is on focus and energy. The new tabs are a different formula than the powder
and have a few different ingredients but I've used the R4W caps in the past and I've had some stellar workouts on it where the focus
and energy are on point through out your workout. When I get around to finishing the powder I'll pick up a jar of R4W tabs.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
People actually buy that? Thats the definition of kitchen-sink supplement IMO. They should really step up their game in today's industry.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't find It right other then their website but Psychotic by insane labz blew me away. It was very similar to original Craze and Prodigy. I aslo lke Mr. Hyde by supps.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
People actually buy that? Thats the definition of kitchen-sink supplement IMO. They should really step up their game in today's industry.
I'm almost 100% sure you won't find a more solid lineup or particularity a stronger stim product than Ready4War Tabs so what do you mean by "step their game up?" Game up to who's level?? I take offense to this comment since I feel GET DIESEL's #1 focus is on results driven products.

Have you used Ready4War Tabs?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm absolutely loving HyperMax right now for the energy & focus. I love my stims & can only take 1 big scoop. Can't imagine what 2 scoops feels like!!!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
You can't find It right other then their website but Psychotic by insane labz blew me away. It was very similar to original Craze and Prodigy. I aslo lke Mr. Hyde by supps.
Hyde v2 has me going strong right now!