Pre Workout without Beta-Alanine

bigjohn58

Awards
I am looking for a pre workout mix that DOES NOT contain Beta-Alanine. I have come to the conclusion that it makes me feel sick when taking it. I used to buy individual ingredience and make my own pre workout drinks. Are there any out there that do not contain Beta-Alanine and still work well?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into Focus XT along with SNS agmatine; it can be used preworkout and doesn't contain any beta alanine.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The above options are solid choices.

Other good options include:

-Uncut + SNS agmatine
-Potassium Nitrate + Focus XT
-Stimul8 + SNS agmatine
-High Volume + Focus Xt

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Hemavol, KNO3 Potassium Nitrate, Agmatine Sulfate. Just a few options.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High Volume ftw

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Hemavol is a good option.

bigjohn58

Awards
Wow thanks for all the posts and suggestions! Hemavol got mentioned a few times...I'll definitely look into all this stuff.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow thanks for all the posts and suggestions! Hemavol got mentioned a few times...I'll definitely look into all this stuff.
It's certainly a great choice. I've never had the need/desire to go above 1 scoop.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The above options are solid choices.

Other good options include:

-Uncut + SNS agmatine
-Potassium Nitrate + Focus XT
-Stimul8 + SNS agmatine
-High Volume + Focus Xt
All good combos

Reactions: mw1
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your looking for a nice boost in the endurance department id go with Prototypes COP and TAA capsules and then add your stim of choice.

I myself cant stand beta alanine but COP and/Or TAA fill the void and do an even better job IMO.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very solid choice, all the top NO boosting ingredients at respectable dosages. Tastes great and tons of great positive feedback still coming in daily after being available for a few years now.

Mike

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like using High Volume for non stim without BA. And I use Alphamine on cardio days gets me sweating buckets.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Gameday + Gameday + Gameday = badass workout

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking for a pre workout mix that DOES NOT contain Beta-Alanine. I have come to the conclusion that it makes me feel sick when taking it. I used to buy individual ingredience and make my own pre workout drinks. Are there any out there that do not contain Beta-Alanine and still work well?
Usplabs Jack3d micro ;-)

Nitrates, agmatine sulfate, cit And tastes great!

I too HATE the way beta alanine makes me feel, it's a bummer too bc it seems to be in just about every pre-workout. To me, the benefits do not outweigh how it makes me feel.

Jack3d micro to the rescue!

PS it stacks GREAT with iForce hemovol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conquer! i was so happy to see conquer didn't contain beta alanine, hate beta alanine

then if you wanted to add something hemavol, agmatine, kno3 then everything gets that much better

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS Focus XT + Your choice of a couple of SNS single ingredients since you're used to the cost effectiveness of buying single ingredients ;)

Another solid choice that I've been using for a couple of months is Giant Sports Metabolic Bioshock

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
If you are wanting a high stim pre without ba try Formutech Nutritions Level 2. It has great energy, superb focus, no crash and makes you feel great. I add 2g of agmatine and love it

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Supersize is a great choice.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
non-stim i would go with high volume, great endurance/pump based pre workout with no stims and no beta-alanine

if you want a stim-pre workout check out Fitmax, really clean energy, great pumps from Citrulline + Agmatine, taste great and Beta-Alanine FREE!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think someone else said it but Giant Sports Metabolic Bioshock is pretty interesting profile.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think someone else said it but Giant Sports Metabolic Bioshock is pretty interesting profile.
Definitely...going on week 2 using this...it's quickly becoming a favorite...

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone who wants to reap the benefits of BA without taking a product with it should look into UltraRep by AthleticXtreme. It gives you all the benefits without the harsh reaction from the body. Basically the difference is UltraReps uses Enterically Coated L Carnosine instead of BetaAlinine. BetaAlinine simply boosts the synthesis of carnosine in the muscle to keep the PH in the muscle more stable after the breakdown of ATP(which causes the rise of acidity from the excess Hydrogen Ions). Some try to just dose L Carnosine instead but during the digestion process in the stomach it becomes unusable by the body, which is why there is the need for Enterically Coated version, which allows for the breakdown to happen in the small intestine where all there is an Alkaline environment that wont destroy the carnosine. I used to just deal with the horrible sides of BA but never again. First time I used UltraReps I was sold!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone who wants to reap the benefits of BA without taking a product with it should look into UltraRep by AthleticXtreme. It gives you all the benefits without the harsh reaction from the body. Basically the difference is UltraReps uses Enterically Coated L Carnosine instead of BetaAlinine. BetaAlinine simply boosts the synthesis of carnosine in the muscle to keep the PH in the muscle more stable after the breakdown of ATP(which causes the rise of acidity from the excess Hydrogen Ions). Some try to just dose L Carnosine instead but during the digestion process in the stomach it becomes unusable by the body, which is why there is the need for Enterically Coated version, which allows for the breakdown to happen in the small intestine where all there is an Alkaline environment that wont destroy the carnosine. I used to just deal with the horrible sides of BA but never again. First time I used UltraReps I was sold!
Very good suggestion gymrat. I love ultraReps for that reason and really notice the difference in training. It's a very underrated product much like supersize. And so versatile.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I have had pretty good feedback. I was actually surprised at the feed back. Seems to be decently consistent.