pump/blood flow enhancer

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. pump/blood flow enhancer


    What is a good product to use, other than an actual kitchen sink pre workout, that you can dose pre-workout to enhance bloodflow and pump? And thay also can be taken long term as a pre staple.

    Im thinking creatine and aakg?


  2. sildenafil
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  3. You're using the wrong kitchen sink......
    •   
       


  4. Never heard of it...

    Lol well make a suggestion for a better sink

  5. Everyone has heard of sildenafil
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  6. Potassium Nitrate.

  7. Sildenafil??

    Agmatine and potassium nitrate can be run longer than the typical 8 week max?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post

    Agmatine and potassium nitrate can be run longer than the typical 8 week max?
    Yep

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  9. Citrulline malate, agmatine, and nitrates.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Iforce KNO3 Potassium Nitrate, Agmatine Sulfate, and/or Hemavol.

  11. What are the suggested doses?

  12. And do you suggest running them together? Or switching between the two

  13. KNO3 form iForce is what you want if your looking for mad pumps.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  14. Kno3 by itself or combined with anythimg else listed in thia thead?

  15. Potassium Nitrate + Betaine work well together?

  16. Is there a single pre workout that contains potassium nitrate and agmatine at a sufficient dose?

  17. Holy crap, NP has it on sale for $12 down from $45.

  18. Has what on sale?

  19. FWIW,

    I combine the following:

    Citrulline Malate
    Agmatine
    Potassium Nitrate
    NAC
    Ascorbic Acid

  20. potasium nitrate is also on sale pretty cheap right now on nutra

  21. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Has what on sale?
    Iforce KNO3 potassium

  22. I dont see anything labeled kno3. Are you referring to just the potassium nitrate by iforce?

  23. Potassium nitrate
    Chemical Compound
    Potassium nitrate is a chemical compound with the formula KNO3. It is an ionic salt of potassium ions K+ and nitrate ions NO3−. It occurs as a mineral niter and is a natural solid source of nitrogen. Wikipedia

  24. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    I dont see anything labeled kno3. Are you referring to just the potassium nitrate by iforce?
    yeah iforce potassium nitrate...thats what everyones talking about when they post kno3

  25. Ok cool. Im.considering using that alomg with agmatine and creatine. What do u reccomend for dosage on the kno3 and agmatine? I see the descriptiom basically leaves it up.to.the user

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    FWIW,

    I combine the following:

    Citrulline Malate
    Agmatine
    Potassium Nitrate
    NAC
    Ascorbic Acid
    What would i truly be missing if i just did the agmatine and pot nit?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    What would i truly be missing if i just did the agmatine and pot nit?
    My opinion - I think you would get great pumps. You can always experiment later.

  28. Plus agmatine has more benefits than just pumps and veinage

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Plus agmatine has more benefits than just pumps and veinage
    Please tell!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Plus agmatine has more benefits than just pumps and veinage
    I love the mental aspects of agmatine the most. Just makes you feel good.

  31. Ok, done. Its ordered

  32. so with the agmatine i am thinking one gram pre-workout 5 days a week and then 500mg in the am on non-workout days which are 2 days a week. just to make the tub last and also to help it keep its affect on me pre workout.

    not too sure about how often to dose and at what dosage to take the potassium nitrate tho, so could use some input there.

    thanks!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    so with the agmatine i am thinking one gram pre-workout 5 days a week and then 500mg in the am on non-workout days which are 2 days a week. just to make the tub last and also to help it keep its affect on me pre workout.

    not too sure about how often to dose and at what dosage to take the potassium nitrate tho, so could use some input there.

    thanks!
    I use 900 mg.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Is there a single pre workout that contains potassium nitrate and agmatine at a sufficient dose?
    It doesn't matter if it's potassium nitrate, the important part for the pump will be the nitrates.

    High volume is probably the best all-in-one product for pumps on the market right now.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    so with the agmatine i am thinking one gram pre-workout 5 days a week and then 500mg in the am on non-workout days which are 2 days a week. just to make the tub last and also to help it keep its affect on me pre workout.

    not too sure about how often to dose and at what dosage to take the potassium nitrate tho, so could use some input there.

    thanks!
    i'd suggest agmatine at 1g preworkout and 500mg on non workout days, as mentioned above agmatine gives more benefits than just the pump....i'd stick with kno3 for pre workout only, that'd make the bottle last a good while and you'll really enjoy the best pumps that you won't want to take it when your not getting a pump haha

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

    i'd suggest agmatine at 1g preworkout and 500mg on non workout days, as mentioned above agmatine gives more benefits than just the pump....i'd stick with kno3 for pre workout only, that'd make the bottle last a good while and you'll really enjoy the best pumps that you won't want to take it when your not getting a pump haha
    Sounds good thanks. So no kno3 on non workout days? And what dosage preworkout do you suggest?

  37. sns agmatine with some cit malate
    S.n.S team member

  38. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    sns agmatine with some cit malate
    Already bought sns agmatine and iforce.potassium nitrate

  39. Quote Originally Posted by srocco112 View Post
    Already bought sns agmatine and iforce.potassium nitrate
    i think those 2 will deliver what your looking for.
    S.n.S team member
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 10:24 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 08:06 AM
  3. Daily dose of cocoa might improve blood flow
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 03:54 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 02:47 PM
  5. Testosterone Improves blood flow to the heart
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2003, 11:03 AM
Log in
Log in