pump/blood flow enhancer

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
What is a good product to use, other than an actual kitchen sink pre workout, that you can dose pre-workout to enhance bloodflow and pump? And thay also can be taken long term as a pre staple.

Im thinking creatine and aakg?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sildenafil

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You're using the wrong kitchen sink......

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it...

Lol well make a suggestion for a better sink

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone has heard of sildenafil ;)

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Sildenafil??

Agmatine and potassium nitrate can be run longer than the typical 8 week max?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Citrulline malate, agmatine, and nitrates.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Iforce KNO3 Potassium Nitrate, Agmatine Sulfate, and/or Hemavol.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
And do you suggest running them together? Or switching between the two

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
KNO3 form iForce is what you want if your looking for mad pumps.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Kno3 by itself or combined with anythimg else listed in thia thead?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Is there a single pre workout that contains potassium nitrate and agmatine at a sufficient dose?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FWIW,

I combine the following:

Citrulline Malate
Agmatine
Potassium Nitrate
NAC
Ascorbic Acid

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
potasium nitrate is also on sale pretty cheap right now on nutra

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I dont see anything labeled kno3. Are you referring to just the potassium nitrate by iforce?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Potassium nitrate
Chemical Compound
Potassium nitrate is a chemical compound with the formula KNO3. It is an ionic salt of potassium ions K+ and nitrate ions NO3−. It occurs as a mineral niter and is a natural solid source of nitrogen. Wikipedia

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont see anything labeled kno3. Are you referring to just the potassium nitrate by iforce?
yeah iforce potassium nitrate...thats what everyones talking about when they post kno3

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool. Im.considering using that alomg with agmatine and creatine. What do u reccomend for dosage on the kno3 and agmatine? I see the descriptiom basically leaves it up.to.the user

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
FWIW,

I combine the following:

Citrulline Malate
Agmatine
Potassium Nitrate
NAC
Ascorbic Acid
What would i truly be missing if i just did the agmatine and pot nit?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Plus agmatine has more benefits than just pumps and veinage

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
so with the agmatine i am thinking one gram pre-workout 5 days a week and then 500mg in the am on non-workout days which are 2 days a week. just to make the tub last and also to help it keep its affect on me pre workout.

not too sure about how often to dose and at what dosage to take the potassium nitrate tho, so could use some input there.

thanks!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so with the agmatine i am thinking one gram pre-workout 5 days a week and then 500mg in the am on non-workout days which are 2 days a week. just to make the tub last and also to help it keep its affect on me pre workout.

not too sure about how often to dose and at what dosage to take the potassium nitrate tho, so could use some input there.

thanks!
I use 900 mg.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a single pre workout that contains potassium nitrate and agmatine at a sufficient dose?
It doesn't matter if it's potassium nitrate, the important part for the pump will be the nitrates.

High volume is probably the best all-in-one product for pumps on the market right now.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

thanks!
i'd suggest agmatine at 1g preworkout and 500mg on non workout days, as mentioned above agmatine gives more benefits than just the pump....i'd stick with kno3 for pre workout only, that'd make the bottle last a good while and you'll really enjoy the best pumps that you won't want to take it when your not getting a pump haha

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
i'd suggest agmatine at 1g preworkout and 500mg on non workout days, as mentioned above agmatine gives more benefits than just the pump....i'd stick with kno3 for pre workout only, that'd make the bottle last a good while and you'll really enjoy the best pumps that you won't want to take it when your not getting a pump haha
Sounds good thanks. So no kno3 on non workout days? And what dosage preworkout do you suggest?

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Agmatine. Hands down.

Reactions: mw1

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any validity to the belief that potassium nitrate lowers libido? I certainly don't want to mess with anything that may.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats news for me
A quick Google search pulls up a bunch of articles stating that doctors used to prescribe this to patients with over active libidos and an equal number of threads concerned if this will happen. There isn't a lot out there on the benefits for the gym, other than a couple on BB and the ones related to Iforce. Without any real information seemingly available other than it will give pumps, I wasn't sure of sides and any legit sources to research this from.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any validity to the belief that potassium nitrate lowers libido? I certainly don't want to mess with anything that may.
I assume because it used to be referred to as Salt Peter?

I have found nothing that would support it lowering libido. but if there is something - someone on this forum will find it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some may like that, so I don't think that was the reason.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agmatine, cit mal, and betaine would be a great combo

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
What is a good product to use, other than an actual kitchen sink pre workout, that you can dose pre-workout to enhance bloodflow and pump? And thay also can be taken long term as a pre staple.

Im thinking creatine and aakg?
Look into volatile. Low stim an high quality pump matrix. Agmatine, arginine, cit mal, ba. It's all around a great product. Pumps are very good. Energy is decent but not enough to interfere with the pumps, focus is good.