Thoughts on High-Dose Yohimbine HCI

1. Thoughts on High-Dose Yohimbine HCI

I have been taking Yohimbine for about two weeks now and have noticed some pretty good results taking it at around 12 caps/ 25mg per day : 4 caps AM, 4 caps around 2PM, and 4 caps around 6PM. I have heard differing opinions as to the maximum dosage one should take in a day, ranging from 20mg to 40mg. I'm just wondering what people think about the safety of high dose Yohimbine? Unless I do intense fasted cardio with Y, I generally don't have any side effects like rapid heart beat or nervousness even at the 25mg per day protocol.

2. There is a weight based formula in one of the threads (somewhere) on this forum that helps dial in recommended YCL usage. I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is:

3. Thanks, Beau! And one correction, my math was wrong and I am actually taking 30mg at 12 caps.

4. Good night, man.

I think I'd be shaking like a leaf. I am fairly tolerant to most stims, but Y-HCL lights me up. The alpha version (e.g. used in Decimate and a few other products) doesn't. My apologies to Dsade, who I believe came out with the first product using it -- but whose product name escapes me.

I have to be careful with dosage and timing or anxiety and sleep suffers.

But, its great for wood.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PDF on High-Dose T use in Healthy Males
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 05:50 PM
  2. Any thoughts on this dosing
    By ocho86 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 01:43 AM
  3. thoughts on high dose methyldienolone
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics