Bulbine Dosing

  1. New Member
    jxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    41616
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

    Bulbine Dosing


    I just got a bottle of SNS Bulbine and am wondering how I should dose it. I am 185 lbs, but given the U-curve, I am thinking of just starting with one cap per day. Should I take this in the AM or PM for best results? Thanks

  2. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,551
    Rep Power
    6626880
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    9.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Anytime of day is fine, 1 cap should be fine. Less is more with bulbine. A lot of people like taking the dose right before bed, just for convenience though.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  3. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    5371257
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    19.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jxn View Post
    I just got a bottle of SNS Bulbine and am wondering how I should dose it. I am 185 lbs, but given the U-curve, I am thinking of just starting with one cap per day. Should I take this in the AM or PM for best results? Thanks
    Good idea. Bulbine definitely follows the "less is best" approach. Are you stacking anything with it?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    41616
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

    Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I'm taking 3g of DAA, 1 Erase in the AM, Nettle Root, and Now Dopa. I've tried to put together the most effective natural stack possible with just a handful of supplements.
  5. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    5371257
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    19.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jxn View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I'm taking 3g of DAA, 1 Erase in the AM, Nettle Root, and Now Dopa. I've tried to put together the most effective natural stack possible with just a handful of supplements.
    Stack should give you some good results thats for sure.

    Always feel free to PM me if you need help with anything
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  6. New Member
    jxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    41616
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

    Thanks Jiigzz! Does it really make much difference if this is taken with or without food?
  7. New Member
    mechka_grizli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    157659
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    94.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by jxn View Post
    Thanks Jiigzz! Does it really make much difference if this is taken with or without food?
    To my knowledge, it does not matter. The little bit of literarure available on bulbine does not say if its better with food or an empty stomach. However I tend to dose mine before bed
  8. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    5371257
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    19.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    To my knowledge, it does not matter. The little bit of literarure available on bulbine does not say if its better with food or an empty stomach. However I tend to dose mine before bed
    Edit: corrected to 2 caps per day
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  9. Advanced Member
    laneanders's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    886
    Rep Power
    198652
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    56.18%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    SNS Bulbine is nice I used it with Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP. Very nice stack.
  10. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,553
    Rep Power
    1181617
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    88.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    SNS Bulbine is nice I used it with Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP. Very nice stack.
    Sounds like a nice stack
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  11. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,551
    Rep Power
    6626880
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    9.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    No problem. Dose at no more than 50mg per kg of bodyweight as well. Studies show increases in testosterone at as little as 25mg per kg so I suggest starting there to ensure you can up the dose in future runs if you so wish to do so (but to no more than 50mg per kg IMO).

    Shouldn't matter (from what I can see) if you dose with food or without.

    Are you sure?. That sounds like an extremely large amount.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  12. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    5371257
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    19.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    Are you sure?. That sounds like an extremely large amount.
    Just going by the data

    You can go lower but that dose was considered 'optimal' but its not without risk thats for sure.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  13. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,551
    Rep Power
    6626880
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    9.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    So if you weigh 100kg, than you take up to 7 caps?. 25 * 100 = 2500 mg per day.

    Seriously I must be doing something wrong, or it may be because I'm half asleep and on sleep meds right now. Dang, time for bed. I'm losing it.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  14. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    5371257
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    19.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So if you weigh 100kg, than you take up to 7 caps?. 25 * 100 = 2500 mg per day.

    Seriously I must be doing something wrong, or it may be because I'm half asleep and on sleep meds right now. Dang, time for bed. I'm losing it.
    I just looked at the data examine compiled and thats what it said lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  15. Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,942
    Rep Power
    4135308
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    26.84%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    No problem. Dose at no more than 50mg per kg of bodyweight as well. Studies show increases in testosterone at as little as 25mg per kg so I suggest starting there to ensure you can up the dose in future runs if you so wish to do so (but to no more than 50mg per kg IMO).

    Shouldn't matter (from what I can see) if you dose with food or without.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Are you sure?. That sounds like an extremely large amount.



    Those are based of rat study

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  16. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,682
    Rep Power
    6883806
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    69.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Just going by the data

    You can go lower but that dose was considered 'optimal' but its not without risk thats for sure.
    You are very wrong on this man
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So what is the optimal dose?
  18. New Member
    jxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    41616
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%

    I've been taking 1 cap each morning for the last 2 days, but reading this thread has me more confused than I was before regarding dosing...
  19. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,551
    Rep Power
    6626880
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    9.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jxn View Post
    I've been taking 1 cap each morning for the last 2 days, but reading this thread has me more confused than I was before regarding dosing...
    I think something was lost in translation so to speak when Jiigzz suggested 25-50mg per kg of bodyweight. That just can't be right.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  20. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.88%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    SNS Bulbine is nice I used it with Intimidate SRT and Tropinol XP. Very nice stack.
    I'm pretty sure you've apparently stacked every single product by every single company with Intimidate SRT and Tropnil XP.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  21. Senior Member
    De__eB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,086
    Rep Power
    1955313
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    99.88%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityPosting ProActivity Pro

    50 mg/kg would be a massive amount.

    The dose you want is 50mg/kg (Rats) * .16 (Standard BSA starting point) which gives you 8mg/kg.

    So your ideal dose would be 2 caps/day for up to 200 lbs.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  22. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,551
    Rep Power
    6626880
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    9.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    50 mg/kg would be a massive amount.

    The dose you want is 50mg/kg (Rats) * .16 (Standard BSA starting point) which gives you 8mg/kg.

    So your ideal dose would be 2 caps/day for up to 200 lbs.

    That's what I was thinking. I seriously thought I was just really really really tired last night reading that suggestion!
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  23. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    I'm pretty sure you've apparently stacked every single product by every single company with Intimidate SRT and Tropnil XP.
    Lol! Or with Dexaprine XR.....
  24. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    5371257
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    19.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    You are very wrong on this man
    Oohh that coulda been bad. Thanks T-bone

    In all honesty I thought they had converted it to human doses
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  25. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,457
    Rep Power
    1369330
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    easy rule....take 1 cap a night all the way up to 200lbs, even at 200lbs i still might go with 1 cap, at 210lbs-220lbs thats when you can go up to 2 caps
  26. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,551
    Rep Power
    6626880
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    9.91%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    easy rule....take 1 cap a night all the way up to 200lbs, even at 200lbs i still might go with 1 cap, at 210lbs-220lbs thats when you can go up to 2 caps

    I might even say to stay at 1 cap even at 220 pounds, because if testosterone went up at 25mg/kg for rats, it's 4mg per kg for humans. I'm sure you could with the higher amount but to be safe I'd say stay at the lower dosage. With this product because of the "curve" the lower the dosage you can use and still have positive effects the better. That's how I see it anyway.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  27. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,457
    Rep Power
    1369330
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I might even say to stay at 1 cap even at 220 pounds, because if testosterone went up at 25mg/kg for rats, it's 4mg per kg for humans. I'm sure you could with the higher amount but to be safe I'd say stay at the lower dosage. With this product because of the "curve" the lower the dosage you can use and still have positive effects the better. That's how I see it anyway.
    oh yeah def, a few years ago some guys said they stayed at one cap even at heavier weight....they still reported some impressive benefits from just 1 cap

    the world we live in ppl just want to push it to the limits all the time
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS Bulbine dosing/stacking suggestions?
    By hsk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 12:11 AM
  2. more on dosing - minimums or ratios?
    By MrTrap in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 02:52 PM
  3. SU Dosing?
    By dodgeee-O in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 11:39 PM
  4. Going with the extreme dose
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 11:17 PM
  5. Split Dosing
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 03:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in