Pre-Contest Cutting Stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Dang snowman...you think you use enough supplements? LOL!!!!

    Enjoy and report your progress.


    There are a few...my diet is dialed in so I like trying a few things just to get any kind of extra effect I can. My gaining phase is much more simple...the staples I listed, a stim based preworkout, and FOOOOOD lol.

    And I forgot to add Cellucor Beta-BCAA to the list of my staples lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jwsnowman View Post
    There are a few...my diet is dialed in so I like trying a few things just to get any kind of extra effect I can. My gaining phase is much more simple...the staples I listed, a stim based preworkout, and FOOOOOD lol.

    And I forgot to add Cellucor Beta-BCAA to the list of my staples lol
    LOL! Well, wish you well my friend. Just waiting for my orders to come in....sheesh!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    LOL! Well, wish you well my friend. Just waiting for my orders to come in....sheesh!!!!
    Thanks man. I'm looking forward to March and stepping on that stage again.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    The new alpha t2 is superior to the older versions.
    I've heard that but I can't recommend something I've never researched or used while shift plus old style alpha t2 together worked almost as well as T3 for me...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    The new alpha t2 is superior to the older versions.

    This. I have some alpha t2 in addition to my tt33 on hand.

    OP, recompadrol would be a solid addition, its the one gda i've used in all my preps; works very well. I would also opt for hemavol pre-workout because of the muscle fullness it brings on. The fullness will really help as you start to deplete and drop carbs.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

    This. I have some alpha t2 in addition to my tt33 on hand.

    OP, recompadrol would be a solid addition, its the one gda i've used in all my preps; works very well. I would also opt for hemavol pre-workout because of the muscle fullness it brings on. The fullness will really help as you start to deplete and drop carbs.

    Mike
    I love hemavol stacked with enhanced lol
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Avoid B6 if you can, but it's really P5P (the bioactive form) that you should be concerned with
    @De_eB posted a counter to this in another thread. It may actually be beneficial
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  8. Hey there.





    Dissociation of growth hormone and prolactin response to levodopa during pyridoxine administration.

    AuthorsDelitala G, et al. Show all Journal
    Biomedicine. 1977 Jul;27(6):219-22.

    Affiliation
    Abstract
    500 mg of levodopa was administered orally to 8 normal subjects and induced an increase of growth hormone (GH) and a decrease of prolactin (PRL) secretion. The levodopa-induced GH release was inhibited by an intravenous infusion of pyridoxine; on the contrary, the PRL response to levodopa was enhanced by pyridoxine infusion. This dissociation of GH and PRL responses to levodopa during pyridoxine infusion appears to be mediated by peripheral acceleration of the conversion of levodopa to dopamine. Since dopamine does not penetrate the blood-brain barrier, the enhanced PRL decrease observed during pyridoxine infusion might be explained only on the basis of a mechanism of action exerted by dopamine on extra blood-brain barrier sites.
    L-Dopa + B6 = Less GH increase
    L-Dopa + B6 = Greater Prolactin decrease.

    Tell me again why dopadex would be better for Prolactin reduction?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Hey there.




    Dissociation of growth hormone and prolactin response to levodopa during pyridoxine administration.

    AuthorsDelitala G, et al. Show all Journal
    Biomedicine. 1977 Jul;27(6):219-22.

    Affiliation
    Abstract
    500 mg of levodopa was administered orally to 8 normal subjects and induced an increase of growth hormone (GH) and a decrease of prolactin (PRL) secretion. The levodopa-induced GH release was inhibited by an intravenous infusion of pyridoxine; on the contrary, the PRL response to levodopa was enhanced by pyridoxine infusion. This dissociation of GH and PRL responses to levodopa during pyridoxine infusion appears to be mediated by peripheral acceleration of the conversion of levodopa to dopamine. Since dopamine does not penetrate the blood-brain barrier, the enhanced PRL decrease observed during pyridoxine infusion might be explained only on the basis of a mechanism of action exerted by dopamine on extra blood-brain barrier sites.
    L-Dopa + B6 = Less GH increase
    L-Dopa + B6 = Greater Prolactin decrease.

    Tell me again why dopadex would be better for Prolactin reduction?

    So the usual increase in GH would be reduced if B6 was taken with my dopadex, however, prolactin secretion would be decreased more. What is more beneficial during a cut....an increase in GH or a decrease is prolactin?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jwsnowman View Post

    So the usual increase in GH would be reduced if B6 was taken with my dopadex, however, prolactin secretion would be decreased more. What is more beneficial during a cut....an increase in GH or a decrease is prolactin?
    How much of a rise in GH do you think there would be?

    Just remember inhibit p is designed to inhibit p
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jwsnowman View Post
    So the usual increase in GH would be reduced if B6 was taken with my dopadex, however, prolactin secretion would be decreased more. What is more beneficial during a cut....an increase in GH or a decrease is prolactin?
    That's kind of a tough question to answer, as both have there benefits when cutting. In regards to weight loss, as you know it's coming down to a caloric deficit. I'd honestly say try both (separately) at some point and compare.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    That's kind of a tough question to answer, as both have there benefits when cutting. In regards to weight loss, as you know it's coming down to a caloric deficit. I'd honestly say try both (separately) at some point and compare.
    This.

    If GH release is what you're after, then other products will be what you're after. If prolactin control is what you're after, then inhibit p(rolactin) is a good choice.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  13. Thanks for the info everyone! I think I'm going to stick with my ZMA with the dopadex as I have been sleeping amazing with the product and that in itself is beneficial.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pre Contest Cut
    By djtitch20 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-27-2013, 04:03 AM
  2. Help with pre-contest supplement stack please :)
    By liftallday123 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2012, 01:05 PM
  3. Pre Contest Cutting Cycle
    By The Carter 11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 09:40 PM
  4. Suggestion for pre-contest cut
    By Nullifidian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 02:52 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:12 AM
Log in
Log in