Supplement use help

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys go about figuring out how to take your personally capped supplements or supplements without administration guidelines? More to the point, how should I take my personally capped forskolin? Empty stomach? Just before I eat or just after? In the case of green tea (in my opinion one of the most beneficial substances ever) I’ve read that milk (particularly skim for some reason) can inhibit some of its benefits and I know that it is said to inhibit the enzymes that digest fat (lipases), so it would be prudent to not consume green tea with foods high in beneficial fats. This makes it particularly difficult for me to take green tea as skim milk is included in almost all of my meals and I eat fish (canned pink salmon + Tony Chachere’s Original Creole seasoning = awesome) and oysters at nearly every meal. Can you guys give me any advice? Also, what about grape seed extract? How should it be taken? Thanks again guys!
P.S. Anybody had any luck with evodiamine? Mike's got 25 grams of a 99% extract for $35. If it's worth buying, how should one go about taking it (timing, dosage, with/without food)?

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Nice post man, real mature. I forgot this was a "no questions" forum so thanks for clearing that up.

barry

Awards
For grape seed extract I would take at LEAST 300mg/day, preferable spread out. Not sure if they should be with meals or not, but it probably doesnt matter. I heard 300mg is the minimum you need to really realize the antioxidant properties of it.

For forskalin, I've enver taken that before, but I am thinking about taking it after my Trimax cycle. From what I read, 100-150mg/day is sufficient (if it's a standardized extract), spread out, and on an empty stomach.

As far as taking green tea (or not taking green tea) with foods high in beneficial fats, I would recommend keeping the good fats in your diet, as they have a good effect on muscle sparing. You might want to reduce the skim milk and other dairy, or at least consume it at diff times of day than the green tea. But I would definitely stay on other good fats, like Fish/flax oil.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Crowned one, apologies for the lack of responses thus far.

Let us know a bit more about your forskolin and green tea (extraction, mg per capsule, etc.)