Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is only one brand of green tea pills I like for fatloss and energy and they were discontinued. There is a point in my stack I drink green tea and I cant figure out what to replace it with, about 2 hours before the gym. I have tried 30 to 40 different types of green tea pills and also messed with the doses, they all make me too fat. Drinking the tea does not cause any weight gain but it does perk me up for the gym but everytime causes depression. I have missed many days of green tea and felt great moodwise but I cant figure out something to replace it with. I have tried all these with weight gain so I dropped them all, tyrosine, ginsing, guarana, yohimbe bark, etc. I already take tyrosine, in my fatburners so the extra on made me bigger. What would be a good replacement for green tea that would make me bigger?
Are you sure it was just green tea in there? There are tons of green teas and extracts. Also, I don't think any of the ingredients you listed could possibly cause weight gain... What's the name of the supp you were taking?

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
Ever tried Green Coffee? I love Green Coffee capsules for fat-loss; Garcinia cambogia never worked for me. I never tried Green Tea capsules; but I drink the stuff
religiously enough.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Yes i forgot I tried that too, made me so tired I couldnt do anything.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is only one brand of green tea pills I like for fatloss and energy and they were discontinued. There is a point in my stack I drink green tea and I cant figure out what to replace it with, about 2 hours before the gym. I have tried 30 to 40 different types of green tea pills and also messed with the doses, they all make me too fat. Drinking the tea does not cause any weight gain but it does perk me up for the gym but everytime causes depression. I have missed many days of green tea and felt great moodwise but I cant figure out something to replace it with. I have tried all these with weight gain so I dropped them all, tyrosine, ginsing, guarana, yohimbe bark, etc. I already take tyrosine, in my fatburners so the extra on made me bigger.

What would be a good replacement for green tea that would make me bigger?
Have you tried AI sports magic matcha green tea?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have two matcha teas ive tried at different doses with food and without, dont care for it.
Never heard of those results with green tea