ABE - GDA properties / dose before bed?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
To take full advantage of the GDA properties, I should dose this on an empty stomach before meals? Or will it still work as well - when taken with food?
And would dosing a cap bed before improve quality of sleep or hinder it and why?

Btw, first time using ABE and after two days - its coming on strong! I am at the end of a DPOL / Dopodex run and 1/2 way through a bottle of erase. I plan on starting ARA (with LCLT, GMS, aspirin) in a few days when the DPOL runs out

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've dosed empty stomach and with food and still get the GDA effects either way. My preference is to dose prior to meals with my other supps (Glycophase or Recompadrol and Metabolic Powder).

I've dosed pre-bed and never disrupted my sleep. Actually always wake up looking better then if I hadn't dosed pre-bed.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I do Metabolic Powder with meals
1 cap Recompadrol 30mins pre meals and pre bed.

Works like a charm

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

Works like a charm
This is my plan once I get my hands on some met powder

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used metabolic powder I need to use it with AAv2.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
I follow "The Biorythm-diet" by Børge ***erli.

Most of my carbs is eaten in the evening after training. I eat from 100-300g of carbs with 100g of protein in my last meal (>10g fat).

Would a GDA be benficial? If so, which GDA?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Most of my carbs is eaten in the evening after training. I eat from 100-300g of carbs with 100g of protein in my last meal (>10g fat).

Yes. Recompadrol, Burn 24, or berberine

bakerwil

Banned
Awards

Works like a charm
Was looking at the dosing and it mentioned mixing the Metabolic Powder with food. Sometimes that won't work. In that case do you just mix it with water and throw it back? Does it have any flavour?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was looking at the dosing and it mentioned mixing the Metabolic Powder with food. Sometimes that won't work. In that case do you just mix it with water and throw it back? Does it have any flavour?
That's how I do it. Not bad tasting at all either.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I follow a similar approach and use Burn24 like coop mentioned. :)

I just toss it in the mouth and then chase it with something. It is "chalky" but it doesn't really have a bad taste.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For those of us who take in all of our carbs peri-workout, my largest meal being post-workout, this would be the best time for GDA use fir me.

However some/many include antioxidants/anti inflammatories which should be avoided around the workout.

My question is, are certain GDA's better to take in this period than others?
I assume NaRALA based GDA's would be out.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
I follow a similar approach and use Burn24 like coop mentioned. :) I just toss it in the mouth and then chase it with something. It is "chalky" but it doesn't really have a bad taste.
:) how many caps Burn24 do you use or does it depend on how much carbs you eat?

I will be training 4-5 times a week and will do PSMF when I don't train.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:) how many caps Burn24 do you use or does it depend on how much carbs you eat?

I will be training 4-5 times a week and will do PSMF when I don't train.
Usually 2-3 caps per meal. I try to get 6 caps in a day and it just changes depending on eating frequency, carb intake, etc.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Was wondering if a GDA, in my case AP, was okay to take before bed? Thinking not on an empty stomach. Any body know if this would put the body in too a dangerous hypoglycemic state or just a semi hypo state?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was wondering if a GDA, in my case AP, was okay to take before bed? Thinking not on an empty stomach. Any body know if this would put the body in too a dangerous hypoglycemic state or just a semi hypo state?
Unless extremely sensitive to it, I wouldn't be concerned, especially if having food around that time. Many people have used AP or other GDAs before bed (and exercise) without food or issues.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Semi related...noticed the only dosing outline for ABE on the bottle is 1 cap prior to 4 meals...there used to be 'hardcore dosing' of 2/pre, 2post on workout days...people still doing that or going more with the 1/1/1/1 with meals?

Semi unrelated, OP is banned (Taps heard softly in the background)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Semi related...noticed the only dosing outline for ABE on the bottle is 1 cap prior to 4 meals...there used to be 'hardcore dosing' of 2/pre, 2post on workout days...people still doing that or going more with the 1/1/1/1 with meals? Semi unrelated, OP is banned (Taps heard softly in the background)
2 caps prior to two largest carb meals. Many still do 2 pre and 2 post.

Off days, is use the 1/1/1/1 protocol unless one of my meals is fairy large in carbs, I'll go 1/2/1.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do 2 caps with 2 carb heavy meals as well. Off days are usually the same, but I'll occasionally switch things up, depending on what I'm eating (similar to kbayne).

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Unless extremely sensitive to it, I wouldn't be concerned, especially if having food around that time. Many people have used AP or other GDAs before bed (and exercise) without food or issues.
for what purpose?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
for what purpose?
Probably lower blood sugar allowing for more (stronger may be the word I'm looking for) GH pulsates throughout the night and thus deeper sleep.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 caps prior to two largest carb meals. Many still do 2 pre and 2 post.

Off days, is use the 1/1/1/1 protocol unless one of my meals is fairy large in carbs, I'll go 1/2/1.
I do 2 caps with 2 carb heavy meals as well. Off days are usually the same, but I'll occasionally switch things up, depending on what I'm eating (similar to kbayne).
Well, well...I'll have to do some s'perimentin then...most of my carbs come later at night, w/workout first thing in the morning...Thanks guise xoxo

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, well...I'll have to do some s'perimentin then...most of my carbs come later at night, w/workout first thing in the morning...Thanks guise xoxo
I think you'll enjoy dosing it at night prior to carb meals.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Been taking SNS Glycophase before bed, 1 cap, waking up dry and tight. Excellent feeling and no probs in A.M.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 31
Supplements 5
PES 6
Supplements 4
HITFrank Supplements 10