best preworkout mental focus wise - AnabolicMinds.com

best preworkout mental focus wise

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

best preworkout mental focus wise

I havent taken a pre workout in a couple years. I want to start taking one, I have enough energy, im just looking for a mental boost i guess. any good suggestions on a pre workout for this purpose.

2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Focus XT.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

To clarify, you are looking specifically for a stimulant-free preworkout that helps with focus, a preworkout with stims geared towards focus, or either one is ok? Conquer is supposed to be good for focus and mind/muscle connection (I'll let you know when I try it ...if my order from October shows up...), and focus xt is supposed to be good as well. Both have stims, though.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

if you want a non stim product that works well for pumps I suggest you try hemavol or potassium nitrates (not really for focus). if stims are ok you might actually enjoy conquer as its fairly versatile with the dosing. 1-2 scoops depending on the amount of stims u want to have. good focus.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    if you want a non stim product that works well for pumps I suggest you try hemavol or potassium nitrates (not really for focus). if stims are ok you might actually enjoy conquer as its fairly versatile with the dosing. 1-2 scoops depending on the amount of stims u want to have. good focus.
    I am really psyched for my conquer to show up. I am hearing great things.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Our preworkout is aptly named Focus XT, and is great for focus.

It's also available with and without caffeine if you're trying to go easy on the stims.

I'm a big fan of the Cotton Candy and Pink Lemonade flavors, lots of other people enjoy the Blue Raspberry.

It's also fully dosed with one scoop and at pretty rock bottom pricing. You can generally buy focus XT and a couple of other mix & matched bulk powders of your choosing to create a flexible customized preworkout at a price that beats many other products on the market.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

Bronkaid and Caffeine
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

For great focus there's our PWO Fitmax http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-servings.html.
    Quite a few logs right now with users reporting tunnel vision focus and good energy to keep em going through tough sessions! Let me know if you had any questions about Fitmax
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Our preworkout is aptly named Focus XT, and is great for focus.

It's also available with and without caffeine if you're trying to go easy on the stims.

I'm a big fan of the Cotton Candy and Pink Lemonade flavors, lots of other people enjoy the Blue Raspberry.

It's also fully dosed with one scoop and at pretty rock bottom pricing. You can generally buy focus XT and a couple of other mix & matched bulk powders of your choosing to create a flexible customized preworkout at a price that beats many other products on the market.
    Must say that one scoop of Caffeine Free Focus XT with a scoop of PNI Prodigy is easily the best combo of anything I have ever tried. Prodigy was damn good by itself but adding Focus xt just set it on another level. Whatever pre you settle on, I suggest adding caffeine free Focus Xt to it. It truly makes a difference
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here is a recent review from the Product Review section for Fitmax! Definitely sounds like what your looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo
    this product delivers intense focus with workouts. no stim to think of that i saw or felt. when i got on an exercise i was all in the moment nothing short of an explosion could have distracted me. so if you are looking to keep on track of what you are doing use Fitmax it delivers
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Check out ANS Performance Ritual. I think it may be exactly what you're looking. - RITUAL "The Most Complete Pre-Workout" Write-up
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

thanks for the replies. been leaning toward focus xt. never been disappointed by sns. ill have to give it a shot
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Focus XT is hard to beat when that's your sole criteria. Very affordable as well.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by rhoadx View Post
    thanks for the replies. been leaning toward focus xt. never been disappointed by sns. ill have to give it a shot
    Check out all the flavours too. I'm a huge Pina Colada and Pink lemonade fan
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

BIg fan of Conquer for the energy and focus.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I add caffeine free focus xt to every pre I take. I cycle Ans Performance Ritual, PES Enhanced, and PNI Prodigy. The additional focus is exceptional
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    I add caffeine focus xt to every pre I take. I cycle Ans Performance Ritual, PES Enhanced, and PNI Prodigy. The additional focus is exceptional
    FXT stacked with any of those would be awesome. I love Enhanced + FXT stacked. I hope PES make another pre that works so well with FXT.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Check out ANS Performance Ritual. I think it may be exactly what you're looking. - RITUAL "The Most Complete Pre-Workout" Write-up
    Ritual is pretty prime. Focus xt has been the best product for focus and mental performance that I have taken. Ritual is great for long lasting energy and endurance.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Caffeine free FocusXT would be a great choice for a non-stim focus heavy pwo. If you want something with a mild stim effect (just a little caffeine) check out our Volatile and you can stack it with caffeine free FocusXT for the best in energy, enducrance, focus and pumps
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rhoadx View Post
    You won't be disappointed. My favorite flavor by far is pina colada.
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

You won't be disappointed. My favorite flavor by far is Blue Razz.
    Fixed XT...I think you were confused for a sec

~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alphamine I love using preworkout I usually dose it with my ALCAR. Works great on my cardio days for energy and drive. Also like people said Focus Xt is awesome big fan of their cotton candy. None stim wise look into Neogenix Bodyforge 2 it's a favorite of mine.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    You won't be disappointed. My favorite flavor by far is pina colada.
    This x10000. Pina Colada all day err day.
  24. Advanced Member

Looks like everybody else already covered Focus XT for you
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. New Member

Enhanced was the best preworkout I ever used. I just picked up conquer until PES comes back with something and I have to say it is pretty good. Hard to give a good review after one workout. My biggest complaint is I have no idea how much of anything is in it. I don't like that and would probably keep me from buying it again.
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Focus XT.

Or stimfree focus xt.

So far cotton candy (#1!) or blue razz (#2!)are my fav flavors of reg focus xt
  27. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    This x10000. Pina Colada all day err day.
    err the side of caution
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Conquer is a good preworkout that provides focus. you should check it out
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I also like the focus xt cotton candy like you mentioned previously
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    err the side of caution
    Yes lol. I do cycle it , so maybe I should have said, all day err day for 4 weeks then after a mandatory break, all day err day for another 4 weeks.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely Focus XT is very good.

I really enjoyed the focus I got from Purus Labs Condense, it really surprised me how focused I was in the gym.

My vote over all would be, Volatile (low-medium stim pre workout, great pumps, and great product) mixed with Focus XT. you will get best of both worlds. Caffeine in moderate amounts also help with focus.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  32. New Member

Since there seems to be a few Focus XT experts in here, I was wondering if someone could answer a question I have with regard to its use. Most recommend that it be taken on an empty stomach. However, wouldn't that make the vinpocetine in it worthless since its absorption is very low on an empty stomach? If Focus XT is taken with food, then wouldn't that reduce the benefits of L-Tyrosine since it would be competing against other amino acids in your meal? I'm sure there's probably something I'm overlooking (or not familliar with), so any information would be appreciated.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

since this just got revived, thank everyone for the recommendations on focus xt im loving it! and to the post above, ive been taking it about 15-20 minutes after my preworkout meal (breakfast) right before i head to the gym. its been working for me
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

For those who havent tried Metabolic Bioshock yet, its not Craze like in focus but the energy is super clean and dialed in. Just finished my first tub and am absolutely going back for a second. All of those close to me Ive recommended it to have been pleased as well, which is rare with pres, people often have different experiences with them, feel they dont live up to the hype, etc.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Things that got me "locked in" the most during my workouts were the late Enhanced and SpeedX3. Crazzzzzy laser focus with both of those.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrellt67 View Post
    Since there seems to be a few Focus XT experts in here, I was wondering if someone could answer a question I have with regard to its use. Most recommend that it be taken on an empty stomach. However, wouldn't that make the vinpocetine in it worthless since its absorption is very low on an empty stomach? If Focus XT is taken with food, then wouldn't that reduce the benefits of L-Tyrosine since it would be competing against other amino acids in your meal? I'm sure there's probably something I'm overlooking (or not familliar with), so any information would be appreciated.
    I take it with food as its the alcar,choline and hup a that I really use it for.
  37. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I take it with food as its the alcar,choline and hup a that I really use it for.
    Just out of curiosity, would taking it with something like almond milk allow you to get the benefits of each ingredient since it provides calories and fat (to help with absorbing the vinpocetine) but very little protein (which reduces the potential for the L-tyrosine competing against other amino acids)?
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lit up, hands down
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Focus xt. Focus without feeling stimmed out
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

+1 to Enhanced, and Prodigy.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me form/pick the best Preworkout drink
    By Hollidae in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 02:35 AM
  2. long term mental focus
    By vincep28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 12:26 AM
  3. The Best Preworkout Sup
    By dynomite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 02:31 PM
  4. Mental focus stack
    By bigstabile in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 08:22 AM
  5. Best preworkout stimulant(ephedrine free)
    By muscles4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 05:14 PM