Cheat meal

shurushuru

Awards
Today I just felt like eating junk food. I ate a small bar of chocolate 4 chic biscuits, 4 pints of beer. Normally I eat near perfect clean diet throughout the week. I train 5 days a week. Is this bad?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not if you had dosed Glycophase before your meals.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Today I just felt like eating junk food. I ate a small bar of chocolate 4 chic biscuits, 4 pints of beer. Normally I eat near perfect clean diet throughout the week. I train 5 days a week. Is this bad?
You'll be ok. You can use GDA's pre high carb meals to help minimize the damage

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not if you had dosed Glycophase before your meals.
loled

Nothing wrong with cheating every once in a while OP, gotta live a little. I always take 1g agmatine/glycophase before my cheats but definitely not necessary, just a helpful boost.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless you compete why does it matter if you gain a little extra fat and plus the extra calories will make you stronger. Except for the beer that is.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless you compete why does it matter if you gain a little extra fat and plus the extra calories will make you stronger. Except for the beer that is.
Beer will make you beast mode.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only real men drink beer - Arnold

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
take a butt load of laxatives prior, that way you just crap it out and you wont have time to absorb it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
You're fine. Cheat meal once a week is fine