Supps for injury

STLNYYDET43

Awards
Please help, I have been suffering with tennis elbow for 5+months and it's not going away. I've been limited to legs and abs and its torture. I've been to the docs. Rested it, iced it, taking ibuprofen, and it hasn't helped much. Anything out there that speeds up recovery time, or any tips from getting over this injury?? Been lifting for over 5 years and this time away is killing me and i'm losing everything i've worked for.

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
I'm in recovery mode right now as well.

Glucosamine w/ chondrointin & MSM
Good multi high in vit c
Fish oil
High protein diet

If your as desperate as I am to heal up right now you can look into GH peptides. See my earlier thread.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
I'm in recovery mode right now as well.

Glucosamine w/ chondrointin & MSM
Good multi high in vit c
Fish oil
High protein diet

If your as desperate as I am to heal up right now you can look into GH peptides. See my earlier thread.
I'am as desperate. I commented on one of your post. I'm taken all the basic rights now. Idk anything about Hgh or peptides. I've cycled H-drol before. Is there anyway of taking those peptides without sticking yourself?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I had tennis elbow and made it a ***ch to do anything upper body. Holding onto a bar woudl be fine until I had to let go. massive shooting pains up my arm. I started taking Joint Help and increased my fish oil intake. Didnt stop lifting just changed my plan to do other things and it seemed to have helped a lot. Hope this helps.

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
I'am as desperate. I commented on one of your post. I'm taken all the basic rights now. Idk anything about Hgh or peptides. I've cycled H-drol before. Is there anyway of taking those peptides without sticking yourself?
Ha okay I see that you commented. Yeah man I am new too. I literally just researched the stuff for about 12 hrs one night. Taken a few PHs before but they only help with muscle injury and can make joint & connective tissue worse. Unfortunately, peptides don't survive in the stomach or absorb sublingually with all those deer antler & HGH sprays which I have also reviewed in a previous thread. You gotta stick yourself. Here's a basic intro to GHRP:

http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/f485/complete-step-by-step-guide-for-peptide-beginners-84484/

STLNYYDET43

Awards
Pretty well informed article. So peptides are not harmful nor do they require any type of pct?

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Try changing up your routine to incorporate exercises that cause less pain and allow you to heal up as best as you can. Antaeus Labs Achilles is my go-to for any and all joint pain and most people do very well with it.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
Try changing up your routine to incorporate exercises that cause less pain and allow you to heal up as best as you can. Antaeus Labs Achilles is my go-to for any and all joint pain and most people do very well with it.
Thing is thoo I haven't done any type of upper body workouts for several months now. I'm getting frustrated cuz I expected it to be healed by now. I'm not so sure it's joint pain it's a tendon. I'am starting to take Triflex.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
I was thinking about Cissus. I'll prob give that a try before I jump into needles. What brand would you recommend?

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about Cissus. I'll prob give that a try before I jump into needles. What brand would you recommend?
Usplabs super cissus is good stuff if you can afford it. But vitamin shoppe brand is good to and it is a better value.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
SNS cissus xt and Now Topical celadrin OR Joint force
X2 on SNS cissus. Joints will feel brand new in no time

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Please help, I have been suffering with tennis elbow for 5+months and it's not going away. I've been limited to legs and abs and its torture. I've been to the docs. Rested it, iced it, taking ibuprofen, and it hasn't helped much. Anything out there that speeds up recovery time, or any tips from getting over this injury?? Been lifting for over 5 years and this time away is killing me and i'm losing everything i've worked for.
Cissus + fish oil worked for me! I take them together upon waking. If I have an accute injury I will sometimes dose again at night. I take enough fish oil to get 3 grams EPA/DHA and 2 super cissus together. It helps a lot.

Best,
Tyler

OldShakerCup

OldShakerCup

Awards
Yeah man i would listen to these other guys about cissus. I just looked into and it seems to be better than the glucosamine combos. To be honest when people refer to cissus I thought they were talking about USPs super cissus which I assumed was just a glucosamine combo. Be sure to add fish oil. If this doesn't help look into tapping the insulin needle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a few things I like to do:
religiously take copious amounts of joint help fish oil and curcumin.
then I also use castor oil packs and ice.
this combo usually heals up the affected joint rather well for me.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
You could also look into DMSO (I think the full name is dimethylsulfoxide). It has a cult following and is applied locally rather than ingested. Just be aware of the risks and Google it before trying it. Plenty of reports by users on forums and even YouTube vids about it. I don't want to comment further because I don't know much about it, but it may be an option.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I always incorporate a
Athletic Multivitamin
Cissus (Joint Help)
and a good mint infused Fish Oil

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used Achilles yet, but I love the profile. It looks like one of the best joint products out there. It needs restocked though!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used Achilles yet, but I love the profile. It looks like one of the best joint products out there. It needs restocked though!
Thank you, it does indeed work very well. Achilles should hopefully be back in stock soon but I'll see if I can get a status update on when that may be.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My shoulders were killing me recently before adding in iForce Joint Help, cant recommend it enough.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty well informed article. So peptides are not harmful nor do they require any type of pct?
I've been in this spot so many times, I can tell you, supplements are not going to do much for injuries imo, I find Cissus is good, but nothing will heal the body like eating healthy, rehab and time.

So many underdosed peptides on the market and shady underground companies, not worth it imo.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usplabs Cissus, just look at all the reviews....

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Super cissus and for pain and inflammation take bromelain on a empty stomach. I twisted my knee a few years back from jumping lunges and couldnt get up and down my stairs. With bromelain and a knee wrap I was able to workout and work. Its a natural painkiller, they have at gnc for 8.00 and it had no side effects.

DownUnder

Awards
Tennis Elbow

As a chiropractor, I have seen a lot of cases of tennis elbow in athletes. Most common factor is pro-hormone use. It seems to be a predictable response to prohormone intake that leaves lasting imbalances which can take 6 months to resolve after intake. Best solution is stop prohormone intake and start rehabbing it by strengthening the forearm flexors and extensors. Go very slowly, gradually build up in weight. Joint Force will block the pain while you do this.

feather319

feather319

Awards
A cheap and effective solution to aid in healing tennis elbow is bone broth. Get yourself some chicken bones and load up the crock pot. I make a batch weekly and drink a cup everyday, mainly pre-workout on an empty stomach. Homemade bone broth contains particles of cartilage and tendons, like chondroitin sulphates and glucosamine.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Usplabs Super Cissus. Period. :)
But it really is very good. I started it 3 days before my shoulder shurgery. After my shoulder surgery I took pain meds the first day, then only Super Cissus. Took it throughout rehab as well. Doctor kept trying to get me to refill the pain meds - he didnt believe I still had almost all of it. (If I had been smart I would have gotten the refills and saved them for a rainy day.)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usplabs Super Cissus. Period. :)
But it really is very good. I started it 3 days before my shoulder shurgery. After my shoulder surgery I took pain meds the first day, then only Super Cissus. Took it throughout rehab as well. Doctor kept trying to get me to refill the pain meds - he didnt believe I still had almost all of it. (If I had been smart I would have gotten the refills and saved them for a rainy day.)
We appreciate your feedback, pcn.

SuperCissus® has been a lifesaver for me. There was a time when I not only struggled to lift, but had to roll out of bed to avoid putting pressure on my elbows. The difference is night and day.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Achilles is good stuff as is Joint Help. Joint force is an awesome topical

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
i thought that ostarine was supposed to speed healing of connective tissues after injury... very well.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
i thought that ostarine was supposed to speed healing of connective tissues after injury... very well.
I herd the same thing, how exactly does it help????