Supps for injury

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Tennis Elbow

As a chiropractor, I have seen a lot of cases of tennis elbow in athletes. Most common factor is pro-hormone use. It seems to be a predictable response to prohormone intake that leaves lasting imbalances which can take 6 months to resolve after intake. Best solution is stop prohormone intake and start rehabbing it by strengthening the forearm flexors and extensors. Go very slowly, gradually build up in weight. Joint Force will block the pain while you do this.

2. A cheap and effective solution to aid in healing tennis elbow is bone broth. Get yourself some chicken bones and load up the crock pot. I make a batch weekly and drink a cup everyday, mainly pre-workout on an empty stomach. Homemade bone broth contains particles of cartilage and tendons, like chondroitin sulphates and glucosamine.
    •   

3. Usplabs Super Cissus. Period.
    But it really is very good. I started it 3 days before my shoulder shurgery. After my shoulder surgery I took pain meds the first day, then only Super Cissus. Took it throughout rehab as well. Doctor kept trying to get me to refill the pain meds - he didnt believe I still had almost all of it. (If I had been smart I would have gotten the refills and saved them for a rainy day.)

4. Quote Originally Posted by pcn View Post
    Usplabs Super Cissus. Period.
    But it really is very good. I started it 3 days before my shoulder shurgery. After my shoulder surgery I took pain meds the first day, then only Super Cissus. Took it throughout rehab as well. Doctor kept trying to get me to refill the pain meds - he didnt believe I still had almost all of it. (If I had been smart I would have gotten the refills and saved them for a rainy day.)
    We appreciate your feedback, pcn.

SuperCissus® has been a lifesaver for me. There was a time when I not only struggled to lift, but had to roll out of bed to avoid putting pressure on my elbows. The difference is night and day.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    SNS cissus xt and Now Topical celadrin OR Joint force
    Haven't tried SNS cissus, will pick some up.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

6. Achilles is good stuff as is Joint Help. Joint force is an awesome topical

7. i thought that ostarine was supposed to speed healing of connective tissues after injury... very well.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jin View Post
    i thought that ostarine was supposed to speed healing of connective tissues after injury... very well.
    I herd the same thing, how exactly does it help????
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's the best supp.for elbow + joint pain
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 08:38 AM
  2. Best supps for PH cycle (bulking)
    By Doko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 01:11 PM
  3. best supps for reducing fat gains while bulking