New ARA product.

DarthGainer

Awards
Anyone ever heard of this product before?

Type Pure Arachidonic Acid 450mg - 90 Caps into google.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously I rep for a competing product but I absolutely do not believe that product is legitimate.

They claim to be selling 60% more arachidonic acid for 60% lower UK cost than X-gels or X-Factor.

I do not believe that to be fiscally feasible.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If they were using the 40% Arachidonic Acid Oil as in Xfactor or Xgels the gel caps themselves would weight in at 1200mgs(which I don't think there any). Additionally looking at the fillers it looks like its a powder and not ARA oil.. I know MN has been selling ARA raws so they may be able to offer more insight

***note: all the companies' other products don't use standardized ingreds so I doubt this does as well

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If they were using the 40% Arachidonic Acid Oil as in Xfactor or Xgels the gel caps themselves would weight in at 1200mgs(which I don't think there any). Additionally looking at the fillers it looks like its a powder and not ARA oil.. I know MN has been selling ARA raws so they may be able to offer more insight

***note: all the companies' other products don't use standardized ingreds so I doubt this does as well
Spot on. You can always tell what you're dealing with by looking at the full lineup. If you see labels loaded with errors, lack of standardization, etc, you can generally draw pretty accurate conclusions

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I personally would stick with the two reputable companies that offer this great product, SNS and Molecular Nutrition. I have to remind myself some time that it isn't really cheaper if it dose jack sh*t.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally would stick with the two reputable companies that offer this great product, SNS and Molecular Nutrition. I have to remind myself some time that it isn't really cheaper if it dose jack sh*t.
Exactly you can be sure sns is committed to quality and saving the consumer some cash.

w_llewellyn

Awards
"PURE" is the name of the brand. Nice... This product appears to use regular powder-filled capsules (hence the microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate), not softgels. ArA is an oil. My guess, not looking at the label, it probably contains 450mg of 10% ArA powder per capsule, or 45mg of actual ArA... Just a guess.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stick to the oil for the best bang for your buck, X-Factor or X-Gels.

Reactions: mw1
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stick to the oil for the best bang for your buck, X-Factor or X-Gels.
What ever happened to the old ArA bulk powder than NP used to sell?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product is 50% means 225mg per cap.Its up to you to try it or to stick to the reputable brands.But no reason to bash it only because its cheap.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The product is 50% means 225mg per cap.Its up to you to try it or to stick to the reputable brands.But no reason to bash it only because its cheap.
Read coops,bills and mw1's comments again. Bill guessed it would be closer to 40mg per cap and mw1 stated it likely isnt standardized for anything.

If its cheap, theres good reason

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What ever happened to the old ArA bulk powder than NP used to sell?
It was the 10% powder. No need for them to sell the bulk X-Factor powder anymore with the current prices they sell X-Factor and X-Factor Advanced for!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was the 10% powder. No need for them to sell the bulk X-Factor powder anymore with the current prices they sell X-Factor and X-Factor Advanced for!
Yeah but they discontinued it like 3-5 years ago. When it first came out I bought like 5 tubs. Waited soo long for that stuff and was so pumped to get it. THen like a year later it went on sale for like $25/cycle lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A little deeper look into the rest of their products reveals some questionable information. Their descriptions of some of the products match word for word from other sites, and their suggested serving for some other products is way off.

jaakonpallo

Awards
I've used Pure's products before and they were good.worked like they should. Since that company is not active here it's not suprising to see what's going on here for the most part.my advice to op is if you wanna try it, try.it's cheap enough if it fails on you, won't make a big hole in your wallet.if you don't wanna take a risk go with well known brand like SNS.bear in mind not everybody likes it or get good results

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used Pure's products before and they were good.worked like they should. Since that company is not active here it's not suprising to see what's going on here for the most part.my advice to op is if you wanna try it, try.it's cheap enough if it fails on you, won't make a big hole in your wallet.if you don't wanna take a risk go with well known brand like SNS.bear in mind not everybody likes it or get good results
Not so much about them not being represented here, its simply looking at their products and suggestions. Taking 8 caps a day of 500mg Bulbine is not exactly a good idea. Yet thats the optimal dose for their product

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but they discontinued it like 3-5 years ago. When it first came out I bought like 5 tubs. Waited soo long for that stuff and was so pumped to get it. THen like a year later it went on sale for like $25/cycle lol
I don't think it sold particularly well, as the bulk ArA powder has a very peculiar taste that many weren't fond of. It isnt all that hard to flavor, but with the massive dose and no flavoring I think many simply preferred buying the X-Factor soft gels for a little extra.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think it sold particularly well, as the bulk ArA powder has a very peculiar taste that many weren't fond of. It isnt all that hard to flavor, but with the massive dose and no flavoring I think many simply preferred buying the X-Factor soft gels for a little extra.
Yeah, definitely a strange taste. Was kind of creamy/milky.