Help??

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I've been bulking for about a month now. I'm 19, 200lbs i get 200 grams of protein everyday, I'm also taking compound 20 and zma. Lately I've noticed a decrease in sex drive, I don't think I could have low test levels due to my age. But is that a possibility?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
There's a possibility at any age.

What's compound 20? Is it hormonal at all?

Stress, anxiety, overtraining, poor diet, less than adequate sleep, many many things can lower sex drive.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
There's a possibility at any age. What's compound 20? Is it hormonal at all? Stress, anxiety, overtraining, poor diet, less than adequate sleep, many many things can lower sex drive.
Compound 20 is a supplement made by USPlabs.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I could be your diet... but if your bulking I doubt that. I recommend you have a look at some tropinol xp from iForce. it gets me all horned up.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
You could just be tired. Do you feel that you're overtraining? Are you losing intensity at the gym? When was your last de-load week? Not saying it can affect your sex drive, but if your CNS is bit whacked from training then you could just be fatigued. I wouldn't turn to supps as a bandaid just yet. Also, are you getting enough rest at night? How about your Vitamin D intake? These are all factors that can affect your sex drive.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, there's really a multitude of reasons there could be for this and I wouldn't look at supps first for it. I agree with the above, if you burn yourself out you will definitely notice a dip in sex drive. Sleep is big, how about your relationship/mental state?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
The list could go on and on. For me it is typically just stress related with work and school both full time plus clients on the side. I add Intimidate and Tropinol and I am pretty horned up for the lady.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I concluded its sleep and stress. Thanks for the info everyone. Much appreciated

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I concluded its sleep and stress. Thanks for the info everyone. Much appreciated
How much/what kind of ZMA are you dosing and why? How long have you been having the issues (before or after starting to supplement it)?

ZMA should be helping you sleep deeper, but it doesn't work that way for everyone and can give some night terrors.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
You could just be tired. Do you feel that you're overtraining? Are you losing intensity at the gym? When was your last de-load week? Not saying it can affect your sex drive, but if your CNS is bit whacked from training then you could just be fatigued. I wouldn't turn to supps as a bandaid just yet. Also, are you getting enough rest at night? How about your Vitamin D intake? These are all factors that can affect your sex drive.
This....

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy to see you figured it out! Always start with looking at the simple solution before jumping into buying a bunch of supplements:)

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Sleep and stress will definitely do that to ya! Next time try some Tropinol XP and you will have a pretty high libido whether you got rest or not