ArA + 99% Ecdy

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
According to these sources:

(1) Syrov VN. “Mechanism of the anabolic action of phytoecdysteroids in mammals.” Nauchnye Doki Vyss Shkoly Biol Nauki (11), (1984): pages 16-20.
(2) N. Todorov, et al. “MOLECULAR-BIOLOGICAL PROBLEMS OF DRUG DESIGN AND MECHANISM OF DRUG ACTIONTHE EFFECT OF ECDYSTERONE ON THE BIOSYNTHESIS OF PROTEINS AND NUCLEIC ACIDS IN MICE.” Translated from Khimiko-Farmatsevticheskii Zhurnal, 34 (9), (Sep 2000): pages 3-5.
(3) Steroids 2010;75:632–637 - Gorelick-Feldman J, Cohick W, Raskin I. Ecdysteroids elicit a rapid Ca2+ flux leading to Akt activation and increased protein synthesis in skeletal muscle cells.
(4) Lafont R., Dinan L. 2003. Practical uses for ecdysteroids in mammals including humans: an update. 30pp. Journal

Listed from this article (edit: I didn't realize I can't post certain links. It's an article on Predator Nutrition about Ecdy supplementation) 99% ecdy (ecdymorph) has synergistic properties with ArA.

I'm guessing because Ecdy is an adaptogen and ArA stimulated new muscle growth with increased strength, they would go hand in hand...

Have any users ran this stack before?

bdybldnaam

Awards
Only tried ARA solo, but I know some people in the UK that rave about that combo.

Subbed for more answers

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used ecdy in the past.. it doesn't provide the anabolic response you are lead to believe. I do notice tho that when I take it I get improved vascularity and tighter more youthfull appearing skin. maybe some improved recovery. not sure why you would see any benefit to adding it to ArA. but if your like me and enjoy the stuff then by all means knock your self out!
I recommend you try iForces:
ecdy_sm.png

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I have used ecdy in the past.. it doesn't provide the anabolic response you are lead to believe. I do notice tho that when I take it I get improved vascularity and tighter more youthfull appearing skin. maybe some improved recovery. not sure why you would see any benefit to adding it to ArA. but if your like me and enjoy the stuff then by all means knock your self out!
I recommend you try iForces: View attachment 92595
Thanks for the suggestion. I've ran ArA before with ABE, but ABE made me a bit too... moody.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is actually a very popular stack, MixelFlick recommends ecdy and X-Factor (arachidonic acid) to be used together in his popular BluePrint Training Manuel.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
This is actually a very popular stack, MixelFlick recommends ecdy and X-Factor (arachidonic acid) to be used together in his popular BluePrint Training Manuel.
Thanks, man. What do you think of it? Have you run it before? I know you recommended I go on ArA + ABE. (I did, but had to stop due to overtraining and exams)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, man. What do you think of it? Have you run it before? I know you recommended I go on ArA + ABE. (I did, but had to stop due to overtraining and exams)
While I havent personally tried X-Factor + Ecdy, I place a ton of value in Mixel's opinion so I would wholeheartedly recommend giving it a whirl.

Aside from X-Factor, and a handful of other product, the old ThermoLife E-Bol was an ecdy product that was one of my favorite natural mass products. I really thought delivered solid gains in both the first and second version. Mixel currently has a product called Mass Pro Synthagen that is ecdy based and has a cult following.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir! A couple of years ago I tried X-Factor with Thermolife's E-Bol and really enjoyed it. It wasn't the first time using either by themselves. Others have tried something similar with good results. The E-Bol seemed to help with recovery from the intense soreness from the X-Factor.

Shin

Shin

Awards
Where to get some good ecdy, preferrably in bulk?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ecdy is bunk. E-bol worked because it had many other valuable components

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir! A couple of years ago I tried X-Factor with Thermolife's E-Bol and really enjoyed it. It wasn't the first time using either by themselves. Others have tried something similar with good results. The E-Bol seemed to help with recovery from the intense soreness from the X-Factor.
E-Bol was an awesome product, I miss it and hope it returns one day.