Quality Bulk(Effective, proven) Stack

  1. Registered User
    skrypt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0

    Quality Recomp(Effective, proven) Stack


    Gents,


    Sadly, I pulled on to the forum today thinking it hadn't been that long; I looked at my last post -- over a year -- time does fly. I sustained an injury that kept me on the sidelines for over six months, and am finally back into the swing of things. Being gone for so long, I became overwhelmed with the volume of new products on the market. As I was researching, I noticed a recall on what looked like a very popular product around here, which triggered a sort of epiphany.


    Rather than spend 70-80$ a month to run stack after stack of the flavor-of-the-month(which may not be all that safe). Why not just concentrate on bulk (bulk doesn't actually have to be bulk, as in a ton of volume, but rather cheap OR effective) that are proven to yield results, and not hassle with cycling on/off etc etc. I don't claim I want to do this forever, but I think it could be interesting. I'm also not saying I refuse to take one of the more expensive supplements, but I would like to try and avoid the 70$ /stack per month for awhile. So what out there in bulk or on a budget yields the pumps, vascularity, and muscle fullness without taking a massive chunk out of the wallet or has to be constantly cycled? What's going to make us look like we belong on a 16th Century Battlefield wielding a broadsword?


    As for stats, I'm 27, 175#. Diet is clean and in check. I'm always doing a more or less recomp. I use the Conjugate Method programming, supplementing it with cardio, which is generally short and intense.


    Goals: Get stronger, get bigger, get leaner, get meaner.


    Obviously, Protein and Creatine Monohydrate are essential. But what else? aminos? glycergrow? ara? natty test booster? gms? As always, all help is much appreciated; I hope this can turn into a conversation that interests people.

  2. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,823
    Answers
    0


    For bulk products:

    Creatine, Beta Alanine, Betaine Anhydrous (TMG), Citrulline Malate, Agamtine, Carnitine salt (ALCAR, LCLT, and/or PLCAR).
  3. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,082
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    For bulk products:

    Creatine, Beta Alanine, Betaine Anhydrous (TMG), Citrulline Malate, Agamtine, Carnitine salt (ALCAR, LCLT, and/or PLCAR).
    All of these. For a pump you can include cit mal and loads of carbs lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    rockme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    349
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

    All of these. For a pump you can include cit mal and loads of carbs lol
    That's a heck of a stack bro. Liquid carbs I assume... Gatorade etc?
  5. Registered User
    skrypt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    For bulk products:

    Creatine, Beta Alanine, Betaine Anhydrous (TMG), Citrulline Malate, Agamtine, Carnitine salt (ALCAR, LCLT, and/or PLCAR).
    Is there an ideal dosing schedule for this stack? And would it be necessary to dose on off days?

    Thank you for the response! Would the above help build muscle? Or, rather, would adding a "designer" be very beneficial? Also, what about a fat burner? Would one need ALCAR, LCLT, and PLCAR, or would just one suffice? Has anyone experimented with home brews? Sorry for the barrage of questions, and thank you for additional responses.
  6. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,823
    Answers
    0


    I am sure everyone has their own dosing protocol for everything listed but:

    Creatine: 3-5 grams per day (timing doesn't matter). Once saturated, not need to dose on off days.
    Beta Alanine: 3.2-5 grams per day (timing doesn't matter). Dose on off days.
    Betaine: 2.5-3 grams per day (if you can handle it without any GI distress, take the whole dose pre-workout). Dose on off days.
    Citrulline Malate: 6-9 grams per day (dose all pre-workout). Does not need to be taken on off days but studies have been popping up it helps with MPS.
    Agmatine: 1-3 grams per day (dose all pre-workout). Does not need to be taken on off days although many people like to take it pre-carb meals for its GDA effects.
    Carnitine Salt: 1-3 grams per day (depending on what your goal is, there are different ways to dose these).

    With the above bulk products, you should see some nice gains in the gym as long as your diet is on point (most important).

    Other supplements I would recommend if you are looking for something other then bulk products:

    Anabeta / Anabeta Elite
    Arachidonic Acid (X-Gels / X- Factor)
    Forskolin
    Bioforge

    As for your carnitine salt, you can pick just one if you would like. I would look up what each salts main purpose is and decide off of that before deciding which one to go with.
  7. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,082
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rockme View Post
    That's a heck of a stack bro. Liquid carbs I assume... Gatorade etc?
    And a ton of it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  8. Registered User
    skrypt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    I am sure everyone has their own dosing protocol for everything listed but:

    Creatine: 3-5 grams per day (timing doesn't matter). Once saturated, not need to dose on off days.
    Beta Alanine: 3.2-5 grams per day (timing doesn't matter). Dose on off days.
    Betaine: 2.5-3 grams per day (if you can handle it without any GI distress, take the whole dose pre-workout). Dose on off days.
    Citrulline Malate: 6-9 grams per day (dose all pre-workout). Does not need to be taken on off days but studies have been popping up it helps with MPS.
    Agmatine: 1-3 grams per day (dose all pre-workout). Does not need to be taken on off days although many people like to take it pre-carb meals for its GDA effects.
    Carnitine Salt: 1-3 grams per day (depending on what your goal is, there are different ways to dose these).

    With the above bulk products, you should see some nice gains in the gym as long as your diet is on point (most important).

    Other supplements I would recommend if you are looking for something other then bulk products:

    Anabeta / Anabeta Elite
    Arachidonic Acid (X-Gels / X- Factor)
    Forskolin
    Bioforge

    As for your carnitine salt, you can pick just one if you would like. I would look up what each salts main purpose is and decide off of that before deciding which one to go with.
    Thanks for the information! I think I'll do something about like this.
  9. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,082
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by skrypt View Post

    Thanks for the information! I think I'll do something about like this.
    Have a look into the products SNS offers in those categories

    Kbayne is a standup guy; on point as always
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  10. Registered User
    skrypt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Have a look into the products SNS offers in those categories

    Kbayne is a standup guy; on point as always

    Funny you should say that, I think this stack will be virtually all SNS products.
  11. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,357
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by skrypt View Post

    Funny you should say that, I think this stack will be virtually all SNS products.
    Sooner or later they'll even offer car insurance...
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  12. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,082
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    Sooner or later they'll even offer car insurance...
    Not quite yet i'm afraid. Thats in the pipeline for 2020
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  13. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,082
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by skrypt View Post

    Funny you should say that, I think this stack will be virtually all SNS products.
    You'll enjoy them, that I have no doubt
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  14. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,385
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by skrypt View Post

    Funny you should say that, I think this stack will be virtually all SNS products.
    Betaine will be an offering soon and the only think we don't offer that should be picked up is forskolin. Otherwise we offer everything. Xgels will be a great choice.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  15. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,382
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Betaine will be an offering soon and the only think we don't offer that should be picked up is forskolin. Otherwise we offer everything. Xgels will be a great choice.
    Forskolin XT?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  16. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,385
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

    Forskolin XT?
    I'm down
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best bulking stack
    By wdh6325 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 04:09 PM
  2. new bulking stack? any suggestions?
    By TotallyJacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 07:29 PM
  3. Quality bulk PH powder sources, how many are there?
    By neurotic3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-28-2004, 06:42 PM
  4. Bulking Stack; From Power Nutrition
    By 2small in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 09:30 PM
  5. What do you think of this bulking stack?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2003, 11:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in