OEP issue is seperate than Aegeline issue.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
So like I stated the problem is not that there are no regulations in place the problem is that the ones we already have are not being followed. So what makes people think that a new set of regulations is going to magically be followed by all is beyond me. They need to enforce the rules as they already stand, they are more than sufficient to police the industry if they were simply enforced.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Part of the issue is with us consumers. People were buying Craze for huge amounts of money after they found out it had been spiked. When consumers support companies who spike products, believe in companies wholeheartedly like they could never do anything wrong, etc. we have a recipe for disaster.

Consumers need to be smarter about what they want from companies and about not being afraid to call out people who mess something up by not giving them more money.

Drock1234

Awards
So is Versa-1 use at our own risk at this point? I haven't heard much about a Versa recall. Thanks.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is Versa-1 use at our own risk at this point? I haven't heard much about a Versa recall. Thanks.
They told me it wasn't part of the recall. However isn't that pure aegeline? Perhaps all those lots used a different source? Not exactly sure at this point.

Drock1234

Awards
They told me it wasn't part of the recall. However isn't that pure aegeline? Perhaps all those lots used a different source? Not exactly sure at this point.
Good to know. It's mostly aegaline plus citicholine. A much higher dose of aegeline than either oxy or enhanced use, I believe. The source theory sounds plausible to me.

d1sc1ple

Awards
I know it was pulled from GNC so I assume it was part of the recall. It would be dumb to not recall the heaviest Aegeline product regardless of if that was what was causing the HEP. If it isn't DSHEA it still isn't sellable.