What to get with sns xgels

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. What to get with sns xgels


    Just ordered some xgels. I've never used ara before and am curious as to how much of a difference adding glycergrow and alcar would be opposed to just running ara solo. Thanks


  2. I've only ever ran it with GMS and a Carnitine salt, and that's the only way I would recommend running it.

    Both GMS and the Carnitine salt are going to help with the ArA and lead to greater results.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  3. I personally use X-gels with Compete and Hemavol for the GMS, Cit-Mal, Agmatine, and Carnitine.
    •   
       


  4. It is preferred to run with GMS and a carnitine source and given how inexpensive those two options can be I see no reason to not use them with ArA.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  5. My first run with ArA was solo and I was blown away...later runs I added in gms & alcar/lclt...slight improvement for me and a run I just finished up I ran out of gms half way thru...they are great adds, but def not required to have a successful run...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Agree with everyone's GMS + carniyine suggestion

    Myself I decided to use High Volume as my GMS source, you can add bulk to hit the desired amount, and I used 3g lclt

    Pumps were insane.
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Ray kenney View Post
    Just ordered some xgels. I've never used ara before and am curious as to how much of a difference adding glycergrow and alcar would be opposed to just running ara solo. Thanks
    Did this as well and the cycle was just amazing. Long lasting muscle pumps.. feels great.

  8. I hate seeing these x gels threads! Makes me want to start my log today lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  9. from what i've read about ara supplements, i'd believe something like compete intra workout would really be beneficial

  10. Thanks guys

  11. OG Anabeta and Erase if you're going for the bulking pathway!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I hate seeing these x gels threads! Makes me want to start my log today lol
    Dooo it!

  13. So ara can be run solo and it'll still work well? I'm a college student and trying to work on a budget. Just got it in the mail and want to start tomorrow

  14. I got some OG DCP I want to use up. I plan on stacking that with X-Gels. I prefer PLCAR over ALCAR.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post

    Dooo it!
    Trying to trade for x gels first! Once I get the gels I'm gonna run it with anabeta and endosurge turbo!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  16. Peak beta + is a great product to take with ArA.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    My first run with ArA was solo and I was blown away...later runs I added in gms & alcar/lclt...slight improvement for me and a run I just finished up I ran out of gms half way thru...they are great adds, but def not required to have a successful run...
    Very well said, X-Factor was among the most popular products on all of the forums for years even before people started stacking LCLT and GMS with it. Arachidonic Acid is insanely effective solo or when stacked with gms/lclt/test boosters, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    Peak beta + is a great product to take with ArA.
    Absolutely, our inclusion of LCLT to our reformulated Peak Beta was largely in part due to its synergy with X-Factor/XFA.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  18. How long should you wait between cycles of ara. If I was to run a 50 day cycle could I run another before the summer?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Trying to trade for x gels first! Once I get the gels I'm gonna run it with anabeta and endosurge turbo!
    Oh that's a nice stack. OG AB or ABE?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Ray kenney View Post
    How long should you wait between cycles of ara. If I was to run a 50 day cycle could I run another before the summer?
    I would wait for the same time as I was using X-gels. Like a 1:1 kind of deal. Run for 50 days, then off for 50, then again for 50 if you wished.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Ray kenney View Post
    So ara can be run solo and it'll still work well? I'm a college student and trying to work on a budget. Just got it in the mail and want to start tomorrow
    It sure can be run solo. In fact we recommend doing solo runs with any product first to get an idea for how it works for you. If you run multiple compounds for the first time, you have no idea what is doing what.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  22. When you say GMS is that short for Glycerol Monostearate?
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    When you say GMS is that short for Glycerol Monostearate?
    Indeed they do, available from Analyzed Supplements affordably
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
    AnabolicMinds helper-outer-dude

  24. Thanks. Just wanted to be sure before I made the purchase.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post

    Oh that's a nice stack. OG AB or ABE?
    OG all the way. Still trying to get someone to trade me xgels lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  26. not that impressed by ArA just yet.. 25 workouts in with GMS + GPLC , gonna run one more bottle after with forskolin+erase thrown in

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    not that impressed by ArA just yet.. 25 workouts in with GMS + GPLC , gonna run one more bottle after with forskolin+erase thrown in
    That is bad to hear. How are you dosing and have you noticed or what are you disappointed with?
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    That is bad to hear. How are you dosing and have you noticed or what are you disappointed with?
    1g ~45min pre , I dont think anything is wrong its just me thinking it would blow my mind pump is lil better but thats pretty much it for now..
    I see some dosing 1,5-2g , why is that? is the effect that much better then?

  29. Is there any benefit to dosing this on non-workout days? I lift 3-4 days a week.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    1g ~45min pre , I dont think anything is wrong its just me thinking it would blow my mind pump is lil better but thats pretty much it for now..
    I see some dosing 1,5-2g , why is that? is the effect that much better then?
    Are you using any anti-inflammatory products concurrently? If not, you could up the dose if you feel that it would benefit you more.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Is there any benefit to dosing this on non-workout days? I lift 3-4 days a week.
    Workout days is recommended as exercise ensures the compound is transported to skeletal muscle and not elsewhere.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    1g ~45min pre , I dont think anything is wrong its just me thinking it would blow my mind pump is lil better but thats pretty much it for now..
    I see some dosing 1,5-2g , why is that? is the effect that much better then?
    What other supps are you taking?
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Are you using any anti-inflammatory products concurrently? If not, you could up the dose if you feel that it would benefit you more.



    Workout days is recommended as exercise ensures the compound is transported to skeletal muscle and not elsewhere.
    No, Omega3 is gone during my use of ArA.. would be nice to see what difference 0,5g extra would do.. maybe trying it on next bottle


    Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    What other supps are you taking?
    Now Foods ADAM
    zinc
    Vit D3
    digestive enzymes
    probiotics
    COP sometimes
    BCAA
    Creatine
    R-Spray (This would be my bet if any.. )

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post

    Dooo it!
    The log is up!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  34. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    The log is up!
    Link link link!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    Now Foods ADAM
    zinc
    Vit D3
    digestive enzymes
    probiotics
    COP sometimes
    BCAA
    Creatine
    R-Spray (This would be my bet if any.. )
    Nothing on that list really jumps out at me. Have you been taking any NSAIDS?
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

  36. what about dosing 81mg of aspirin daily while on it?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  37. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    what about dosing 81mg of aspirin daily while on it?
    That has also become popular as of late for the same reason LCLT is popular with X-Factor, which is inhibiting platelet aggregation.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  38. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    That has also become popular as of late for the same reason LCLT is popular with X-Factor, which is inhibiting platelet aggregation.
    good to know. I will be dosing this then when i start my X gels.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  39. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    good to know. I will be dosing this then when i start my X gels.
    Nice, I think you'll be very pleased!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    Nothing on that list really jumps out at me. Have you been taking any NSAIDS?
    R-spray doesn't jump out at you? I'd personally discontinue this during an ArA run
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what to expect with this 1-test/4-ad cycle
    By Bas4Lizzife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 01:22 AM
  2. what to do with my prohormone pack?
    By whoremone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 10:33 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 09:29 PM
  4. What to stack with Anavar?
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 01:47 AM
  5. Well now, what to do with this brand new m-dien?
    By PastorofMuppets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 09:31 PM
Log in
Log in