Liquid iodine, does it lower blood sugar

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please elaborate? Stimulants cause undernourishment of your thyroid? Prescribed by doctor? What "liquid iodine" brand? You may be experiencing iodine poisoning. I'd stop immediately and consult a doctor!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Edit: I don't think you need to be supplementing with iodine. Go see a doctor

The stims may have an affect on your adrenal glands, which there are specific test to identify if you have symptoms of adrenal fatigue.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you know you don't have adrenal fatigue?

Got a Di urnal cortisol and dhea test done?

How do you know you've acquired hypothyroidism?

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
How do you know you don't have adrenal fatigue?
maybe because there is no such definitive documentable syndrome of this "fatique" that you specify, that exists?

:D

OP - yes iodine supplementation has some unique and specific benefits, and there are some in the medical community who feel we suffer from a mass epidemic of iodine deficiency (due to a great many factors but not least of which is poor fortification of processed foods)

but that said: this is not an area where you should just stumble around and experiment..make sure you are well-versed and educated in correct parameters of such, or seek guidance from someone who is themselves

I do applaud your thinking outside the box here however!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Researched this a little- it's guggul by the way. I'm really not seeing why you are taking it. Lots of unknowns with this (not that all supps are like that). If you are taking for fat loss I'm thinking there are other supps that can be used instead that have feedback and logs here on AM. Just my 2 cents.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I started taking iodoral and within a week 4 lbs just slipped away. I take one tab with each of 2 meals ( I figure the iodine is supposed to come from food so taking with a meal makes sense) I have more energy and I've been getting better sleep as well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started taking iodine and lost 5lbs of fat, and gained 10lbs of muscle.

All in 4 days!

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I started taking iodoral and within a week 4 lbs just slipped away. I take one tab with each of 2 meals ( I figure the iodine is supposed to come from food so taking with a meal makes sense) I have more energy and I've been getting better sleep as well.
I agree with everything you said but I take it before bed only.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
No I still get doms but I am taking Ara currently as well

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been interested in nascent iodine.