Jiggz or anyone else - AnabolicMinds.com

Jiggz or anyone else

Reputation Reputation

Jiggz or anyone else

Can I stack x-gels with FineFlex epi-V. Are there any interactions that may negate the effects of either compound?

Thanks

Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes you can.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

certainly, those two can be used concurrently - tho, it may not be strategically wise to use both compounds at same time
    but that is personal choice
    you must have been sitting on that EpiV for a good while now..that has been extinct animal for quite some time
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    certainly, those two can be used concurrently - tho, it may not be strategically wise to use both compounds at same time
    but that is personal choice
    you must have been sitting on that EpiV for a good while now..that has been extinct animal for quite some time
    There's some discounted stock in the UK and I really like the profile. Why wouldn't be wise to use concurrently - I thought both would really help recomp.
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    There's some discounted stock in the UK and I really like the profile. Why wouldn't be wise to use concurrently - I thought both would really help recomp.
    strategically -- x-gels typically used more in bulk/gaining phases than a cut phase, which of course EpiV is best suited for
    i'm not saying it wouldn't be a decent stack, or unwise per se and cannot be done..simply pointing out a thought
    personally, I can use almost any supplement for any purpose I want - but, some are definitely more conducive to certain protocols & goals than others

for the record, best results with EpiV will be when you are already leaned up, and are pushing for extreme leaning in a very dedicated phase of diet/training
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The two are fine to stack, but running EpiV first then X-gels is another good option. Totally versatile

EpiV is an Androgen (DHT), just FYI.
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys. Yes I knew it was DHT. I've used DHT detainees in the past and they really helped me to drop fat and as strength without being in a deficit. My thinking was that I go 200 above maintenance on without days and 400 under on non workout days. So I may add only a few lbs in of muscle but should also drop fat. Alternatively I could stack the epiv with vpx meltdown from next week. I'm about 12% body fat and then do a cycle of anabeta elite and x-gels.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^I like that plan of attack better, fwiw
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks guys. Yes I knew it was DHT. I've used DHT detainees in the past and they really helped me to drop fat and as strength without being in a deficit. My thinking was that I go 200 above maintenance on without days and 400 under on non workout days. So I may add only a few lbs in of muscle but should also drop fat. Alternatively I could stack the epiv with vpx meltdown from next week. I'm about 12% body fat and then do a cycle of anabeta elite and x-gels.
    Was just making sure

I would go with the two stacks you suggested; use this cycle to get down to the bf% you want then run x-gels + Anabeta Elite for a recomp. Should be awesome.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

Was just making sure

I would go with the two stacks you suggested; use this cycle to get down to the bf% you want then run x-gels + Anabeta Elite for a recomp. Should be awesome.
    Thanks my man! Snagency...your strategy will be implemented!
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Thanks my man! Snagency...your strategy will be implemented!
    Good luck for your run! PM me or post here if you have any more questions

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 12:45 PM
  2. Bobo or anyone else that can help me find
    By freezito in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 05:39 PM
  3. NickW or anyone else??????
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/Strongman