Should I add ArA do this cutting stack?

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Should I add ArA to this cutting stack?

Hey guys,

Need some input on a cutting stack I'm putting together.

I plan on going with:
Anabeta Elite (supplemented with additional Forskolin)
Erase
Burn24
Eviscerate

What I was wondering is whether I should also add ArA?
I already have it on hand so I'm not deciding on whether to buy or not.

But I was wondering how much it would add to that stack and whether it would be better for to me to just save it for another time (for my next bulk for example) since that cutting stack is already.....stacked.

Would appreciate all input.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Need some input on a cutting stack I'm putting together.

I plan on going with:
Anabeta Elite (supplemented with additional Forskolin)
Erase
Burn24
Eviscerate

What I was wondering is whether I should also add ArA?
I already have it on hand so I'm not deciding on whether to buy or not.

But I was wondering how much it would add to that stack and whether it would be better for to me to just save it for another time (for my next bulk for example) since that cutting stack is already.....stacked.

Would appreciate all input.
Looks good, just be careful on the joints. Erase might dry them out and if you add ArA you're just adding more stress to them from the increase in strength you'll be getting.

I'd say swap out Erase of Erase Pro and add some Alphamine.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Looks good, just be careful on the joints. Erase might dry them out and if you add ArA you're just adding more stress to them from the increase in strength you'll be getting.

I'd say swap out Erase of Erase Pro and add some Alphamine.
Thanks.

Yeah, I just wasn't sure how much more benefit (fat loss, muscle retention) I would get from ArA if I'm already on ABE & Erase.

I was planning on adding Alphamine but with what's been going on the last week or so, I'm not sure what to do.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

Yeah, I just wasn't sure how much more benefit (fat loss, muscle retention) I would get from ArA if I'm already on ABE & Erase.

I was planning on adding Alphamine but with what's been going on the last week or so, I'm not sure what to do.
ArA does not assist in fat loss. It's an omega-6 pro-inflammatory agent. Any fat loss results would be from the type of workout you're implementing. I went on it for about 6 weeks and had to stop due to health issues. I was using a 4 day upper/lower strength + hypertrophy split. It helped tremendously. Some people use ArA on a cut, but I felt it worked great for a lean bulk.

As for alphamine, only the UK version seems to be affected. I checked my bottle last night and it does not have aegeline.

I'd keep ArA for a bulk once you've lowered your bf and are ready to bulk.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ara DOES assist in fat loss. Many can second this.

bdybldnaam

Awards
I'm currently cutting with X-gels and I can vouch for effectiveness.

Running it with Alphamine, EP, AT2 and Forskolin-95.
I love all these products, but adding ARA has been something else.

X-gels are awesome for strength on a cut. Doesn't feel like I'm getting any weaker at all.
I have added lbs to all my major lifts and I've been cutting for almost 10 weeks.

My joints feel fine on both EP and ARA, but some may expierience joint pain..

I dose 1.5g ARA with 2g LCLT and 6g GMS every wo.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Thanks for the input, guys.

I have no doubt that from a strength perspective, ArA would really help while cutting.

I was thinking more from the fat loss side.
Would adding ArA to the stack offer significant value beyond what I would already see with the other stuff?
Trying to evaluate bang for my buck, so to speak.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could bridge the ArA into the stack and make a much longer run.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Yes, many notice ArA will aide in fat loss. I think you would be taking enough supplements during your cut for fat loss. I would save the ArA for after the cut.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm.... Yet another possibility.
The original stack you have should help tremendously for fat loss since that is your main goal.

ArA is great for body composition and strength and I know many have ran it during cuts with success also. So if cutting is the main goal, I would bridge the stack.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have money to spend then go for it. But I think your stack is already really good. Save teh ArA for your next run.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could you? Yes. Would I? Probably not.

That combo you have already should be plenty. If I were you I would run that then after it I would do GMS, Carnitine, and ArA on workout days only. Depending on other factors you could add in forskolin with the ArA to extend the length of use of that ingredient as well. :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really find ArA to shine when cutting or recomping, 4 X-Factor a day really helps allow me to keep more carbs in my diet than without. Additionally, it aids tremendously in keeping strength gains and muscle fullness while on a caloric deficit.

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Thanks for chiming in.

If I wanted to extend my cut by adding in ArA, which way do think would be best: Starting with ArA and then go into the other stuff (as Im finishing it), or start with the stack and then add on ArA at the end?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for chiming in. If I wanted to extend my cut by adding in ArA, which way do think would be best: Starting with ArA and then go into the other stuff (as Im finishing it), or start with the stack and then add on ArA at the end?
Personally, I would start the other supplements first. Once you are about 1-2 weeks finishing the other supps, start the ArA so that it is fully saturated once you're running ArA solo.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The supplements you have now should be enough, although ArA does also shine in a calorie deficit. I'm 8 weeks into a cut and only lost like 5lbs off my bench. That for me is unheard of considering how low I drop calories.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Eventhough I run ARA with fat loss supplements, I actually like the idea of bridging into ARA