Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Man.
All the good shiet is being attacked :(
Now NEW good shiet needs to be produced..
Lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont care for Acacia rigidula so no sweat off my back to be honest.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
"Government" likes their population "in control" and unable to resist. That's why they are attacking AAS/PHs, other than for money that is. They can make MAD money over this "dangerous drug war".
If they can weaken the population, ensuring almost every citizen is weaker than their military, then they have succeeded. People Should be stacking up on Mad AAS/PHs right NOW! They Should invest in a safe burial spot and should keep their mind fully in tact. Scary ****, but true.
I'll drink to that.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Did you read the study or even the press release?!

They don't give a rats ass about acacia perse. They just want to prevent supplement companies from spiking their products with non-natural drugs like beta-methylPEA while they keep claiming it comes from acacia extract.
You mean like "dendrobium" extracts?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if i can't have conquer or ritual i'll be extremely mad, what else is there for preworkout these days

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of better stuff :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Joe_P

Awards
"Government" likes their population "in control" and unable to resist. That's why they are attacking AAS/PHs, other than for money that is. They can make MAD money over this "dangerous drug war".
If they can weaken the population, ensuring almost every citizen is weaker than their military, then they have succeeded. People Should be stacking up on Mad AAS/PHs right NOW! They Should invest in a safe burial spot and should keep their mind fully in tact. Scary ****, but true.
I don't know how old you are but the entire AAS fight revolves around cheating, siimple as that. Ben Johnson stirred it up in the 80s, 90s' and baseball again recently. I am not sure how the gov makes money on the drug war, but they do take their sports seriously. Europe is even worse, failing drug tests can result in criminal penalties.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm haven't found anything yet since 1,3 went away, if you want to send me some stimu8 samples i'd give them a go
I'll see if I can get something for ya. Pm me your info.

I've actually went through a couple tubs of Conquer and it is solid but Stimul8 is a stronger stim. No pumps though. Kinda like apples to oranges.

Joe_P

Awards
No it doesn't. If that was the case then kick the players out, ban em, but don't send em to jail. Look, I get what your sayin, and to an extent it's true, but it's not "simple as that", that's just an excuse to have a so-called legitimate reason to attack AAS. I don't think you understand how this government works, or any big government for that matter,

They lie publicly on TV, they lie to their wives, and they lie to their reasoning.

Can you trust a bunch of hell-bent sociopaths to run society AND tell you the truth?

Man, I wish I had your thinking. lol
Do some reading on the Anabolic steroid control act of 1990. Whenever someone tells me "you don't understand" that is a dead giveaway of an uneducated rant. My stance on a lot of these things is very similar to most on this board, but it is funny how people feel very strongly about the most self serving of issues.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A twist on your own words, clearly you are an uneducated Runt(!), and Yes, I say you don't understand because you really don't. Obama just went after AAS sellers with the revised "KingPin" act. He is going harder than a lot of other presidents, and after replacing a few people in the FDA, things have only gotten worse on this end.

What started out legitimate; the so-called "authorities" always knew they could abuse their power.
That's what happening.

Now, go run away from this debate before you understand true power.
Is it really an abuse of power though? Isn't it more like the FDA finally actually enforcing regulations which have been there all this time with very little enforcement of them to begin with? To abuse power would imply going above and beyond the powers given to one for personal gain/agendas.

Reactions: mw1

Joe_P

Awards
A twist on your own words, clearly you are an uneducated Runt(!), and Yes, I say you don't understand because you really don't. Obama just went after AAS sellers with the revised "KingPin" act. He is going harder than a lot of other presidents, and after replacing a few people in the FDA, things have only gotten worse on this end.

What started out legitimate; the so-called "authorities" always knew they could abuse their power.
That's what happening.

I highlighted something too in your quote, so why is everything called "control act". Power-Freaks that's why.

Let Government be your Daddy if you want "Joe_P"...
Now, go run away from this debate before you understand true power.

Like i said you have never even read the history behind the steroid control act. Uneducated Rant, and self serving are the two words that describe you best. And by the way i take bigger ****s then your 165 lb frame. I hope you are still 12 and posting on here under your daddy's account because whatever you are doing, it is not working.

xhrr

Awards
I'm guessing the new compound in Evol won't last long either.

Joe_P

Awards
You won't last very long on this forum with that kinda attitude :147:

This forum is what it is. I've lasted on the boards for over a dozen years and moderated half of them. I have quite a bit to lose and have been clean a long long time and post under a different name now. I am not concerned of your "opinion" of my future on a message board. That may be your biggest problem "message board status". The truth is guys like you don't even make eye contact with me at the gym. You walk with your head down when you go by.

xhrr

Awards
Although I disagree with attacking peoples stats I always love the rebuttal "those stats are old bro".

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is some nutty arse Montana Freeman shyte.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food is the most anabolic,fat loss inducing,and healthy thing available. They gonna ban that next?

Joe_P

Awards
Although I disagree with attacking peoples stats I always love the rebuttal "those stats are old bro".
First time I have done that in 12 years, but we can get back to my point that he has not read the history surrounding the steroid control act of 1990 and what really caused the gov to come down on steroids. Which is cheating.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time I have done that in 12 years, but we can get back to my point that he has not read the history surrounding the steroid control act of 1990 and what really caused the gov to come down on steroids. Which is cheating.
I thought that this was a well known fact? Lulz.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But, truth is, I would look you straight in your eyes, and you wouldn't last long after that. Your insides would start shaking. You would feel like your in middle school again, getting locked up by the class bully. Except, amplify it times 10... You really don't know who you are talking to. I hope for your sake you never find out. When your spinal cord feels chilly, let me know :)
lol

Attachments

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
holy sh1tballs..now I remember why I started steering clear of these threads in certain forums
gentlemen, let us get our testosterone levels in check..

my own contributions:
hi-tech, doing the same thing they have always done, under the guise of ownerships "we do this for freedom of the ppl" farce....
I try not to speak on other companies, as what they do is not my business nor any of my concern -- but these guys continue to give the whole industry a black eye and cause such scrutiny

someone mentioned ben Johnson as the turning point in the perception of illegal compounds - not really, he was just the first hi-profile one of his era .. yrs before that escapade, jose Canseco was generating whispers in the minor leagues about his steroid use..when he got to oakland, he & McGwire got pretty brazen
but there has long been cheating going on, in all sports, in all levels, thruout many decades

some interesting viewpoints here, but let's keep things civil eh?

young gotti, we will get you some samples

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had to laugh at that one . . . Dude should perhaps not call someone else a "uneducated runt" while pumping those stats.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the state of food industry is pretty ****ty if you ask me. Look how contaminated most of our food is, and look how much you have to pay to eat healthy, aka Organic...

Tons of chemicals that poison us and would **** with our test and cause other neuro-endocrine issues are in our vegetables,soups,meats,milk, you name it.
My recent findings find milk labeled "organic" is bull. Raw milk bought from farmers straight from the cow are the only way you can truely get raw milk. In most every state selling raw produce or raw milk *in the sense that it is untouched by man in the realm of processing* is illegal. Public Safety hazard. Even the food labeled "unprocessed" is processed for public safety. Organic milk and conventional milk are often processed at the same damn plant the same damn way. Don't even get me started on eggs.

xhrr

Awards
Ehh, check out the time gap between when I just found my password and login for this forum about a week ago, and the last login before that.
I really don't care to I just always laugh when I hear that rebuttal. I don't care if you are telling the truth or lying it has no effect on my life.

Joe_P

Awards
Your right. Now in all seriousness, read about the act, president Bush, and those who testified. It did not meet the necessary parameters to be schedule 3, and was actually warned against by doctors. That did not stop the gov as they wanted to end steroids in sports. It also set back trt because doctors did not want the stigma of prescribing "steroids". This was 23 years ago, I am 37, so if you are in your early 20's this is ancient news. But this was the start of it all, we just got lucky as we had a little lull until baseball set everything back. It seems the biggest problem now is that supps are cutting edge, and who knows what really is in them. I think lipokinetix was the first I remember of something being pulled for actual health reasons.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, worried about what is in milk, but choking down the Supps without a care in the world. I guess we shouldn't tell you about the radiation heading your way from Fukushima.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most of the "cutting edge" supplements have PH's in them, I believe even Prime was suspected of this at one point.
I agree. Except for a few ingredients. Ara for instance. Really is effective. Cop,beta alinine,yohimbe,caffeine,agmatine,ect ect

Just naming a few

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
My recent findings find milk labeled "organic" is bull..
many of us think ALL cow milk is bull, no matter the source
Organic Milk is still healthier than non-organic
that would be your own personal .02, and confined to your own qualification of "why" you think it is "better"
yuk .. almond and coconut milk, FTW
Most of the "cutting edge" supplements have PH's in them.
whoa, now you are getting all conspiratorial and lending to exaggeration
I will not argue with the fact "some" supps (PHs, sexual enhancements among others) have in fact been tainted thru the yrs, but to say MOST is quite a paranoid viewpoint

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
note that only 9 of the 21 were found to be offending. That means not every company is misusing the herb. Keep in mind with your witch hunt boys and gals ;)

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm well aware of the radiation problems. I'm also well aware of ways to prevent radiation-toxicity, and materials to block undesired electromagnetic waves from penetrating your home.

Herbal's have their place in regard to protecting cells from Radiation. Especially mushroom's. Look up the studies on Reishi/Cordyceps/Lion's Mane.
I was actually joking . . . and hoping to plant a seed that apparently has already been planted. Me, I just hope radiation gives me a better tan.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But there is radiation problems, especially in Tonawanda,NY here. Terrible area. Reports flying everywhere, city does nothing about it. Cancer is increased. Auto-Immune disorders off the charts. Just an example.
This comes from plants, underground wires, and some other "unidentified" source around here.

Not to mention arsenic in the soil. Pollution is bad too.
That's mostly from the power plants as well as the farmers which have sold their land to the plants in which affects the top soil and irrigation systems of neighboring farms. First signs of this is when your livestock starts getting very sick.

However, none of this really is being purposely hidden from the public, the problem is that the public never bothers to notice and then the farm owners do not really have outlets to express the issues they are facing. This is a far cry from being a conspiracy as you are making it sound like. If anything, these are issues which have surfaced due to a LACK of regulations and enforcement of regulations.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you read the study or even the press release?!

They don't give a rats ass about acacia perse. They just want to prevent supplement companies from spiking their products with non-natural drugs like beta-methylPEA while they keep claiming it comes from acacia extract.
And no one should be against companies who spike products getting in trouble. It directly violates our right to be informed and is potentially lethal. We can't be safe in using supplements and doing research if what we consume doesn't have the ingredients we think it has.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, no doubt the problem stems back a long time ago. But, if it isn't addressed, it's going to get worse.
The city council is terrible as I've said, and there technically is regulations, but people don't keep their heads together on it.
I didn't say it was a conspiracy, I said it as the truth.
The word "conspiracy" is so far over used.
Beside the fact that paranoia, truly is, a heightened sense of awareness in most cases.
But that's getting away from the point.

The public has not only been noticing, but been affected by it.
Disease has struck like 3 nights of violent lightning on many families.

Not everyone is sick.
But surely, something has to be done.
When I mentioned public awareness, I didn't mean at the local level ;) I meant on a more mass scale outside of the community. That's how the problem can get noticed and resolved. There's actually some pretty big watch dog groups in NYC that are dealing specifically with this issue (as you know, NYC's green market is a pretty big thing with a lot of support from some pretty active organizations).

Ultimately though, I pointed out that the problem ultimately stemmed from a lack of enforcing regulations just to point out that regulations and enforcement of them isn't always bad and actions of abuse of power. Much of the abuse of power in this country actually stems from deregulation. The entire system of checks and balances is dependent on having regulations in place. Without regulations there would be no checking and thus no balance. There needs to be enough leeway there as well but over the years, things have been deregulated to all heck.