ArA stack/questions.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. ArA stack/questions.


    Hi everyone, I have a few questions about ArA. I've been doing a bit of reading about it and it's benefits and its pretty interesting. Here is what I am currently using:

    Multivitamin
    Fish Oil
    Creatine
    AS Forskolin-95 (been using it since the start of November, 4 caps a day)

    My goal this winter is to lean bulk. I recently healed from a shoulder injury and I'm doing a 5x5 routine and rapidly regaining my strength, and I'd like for it to continue while not gaining too much fat. My diet is in check.

    Some questions:
    1. I remember reading somewhere that it is okay to use Fish Oil even while supplementing ArA, but I need to space them FAR apart (6 hours or so). Is this okay?
    2. How long should I use ArA for before there are diminishing returns? 4 weeks? 8 weeks?
    3. Is there anything that stacks well with ArA to amplify its anabolic effects? I don't need pumps or anything like that. I've read ALCAR is good.


  2. I cut fish oil out personally. But I don't see a gram of fish oil killing your gains from ArA.
    Recommend 50 days, I only dose on workout days so it'll be about 12 weeks for me at 4 workouts a week. It's made to be taken for over 8 weeks for sure.
    Most will recommend stacking with ALCAR and GMS. Supposed to increase the anabolic effect.

  3. You're only supposed to dose it on workout days? Didn't know that. I workout 3 times a week for now.
    •   
       


  4. I've heard of dosing .5-.75 gram everyday or doing 1g-1.5 gram on workout days only. The first one is supposed to help with endurance the second with strength/muscle gains.. Workout doses are always 45 min preworkout.

  5. I'm going to be running X gels with anabeta and endosurge in a couple weeks. I would def include anabeta in there
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. How much ALCAR should I be stacking with the X-Gels? Dose ALCAR workout days only as well, right?

  7. I do 1 gram ALCAR 3 g GMS and 1g of ArA. I'm in my second week of taking it now. This stack deff works.

  8. And dose all those 45 min preworkout on workout days only.

  9. Bioforge and XFactor stacked together is extremely popular and effective. I would take 1 gram ArA 30 - 45 minutes preworkout. You could add some LCLT or GMS when taking it if you wanted to.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

  10. If I recall correctly, isn't Bioforge a test booster? I figured since I'm relatively young (sort of, 24) that they wouldn't be any good for me.

  11. Sorry I am using a tablet so I can't see your age. Yes, you are right that you probably don't need a test booster.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

  12. Run ArA at 1g on workout days only, dose 1-2g carnitine (or 1 baby aspirin) and 6g GMS alongside it. Use it until your bottle is complete
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  13. Although this hasn't been recommended, would any of the common GDAs interfere with any of this? I was thinking between Burn24 or Glycophase. I've used Burn24 before, and I felt stronger. (maybe better glycogen storage?)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Although this hasn't been recommended, would any of the common GDAs interfere with any of this? I was thinking between Burn24 or Glycophase. I've used Burn24 before, and I felt stronger. (maybe better glycogen storage?)
    Depends on the profile of the GDA, but for the most part, you should be fine taking most GDAs with ArA.

    Burn24 and Glycophase are fine.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Although this hasn't been recommended, would any of the common GDAs interfere with any of this? I was thinking between Burn24 or Glycophase. I've used Burn24 before, and I felt stronger. (maybe better glycogen storage?)
    Burn24 is geared specifically for a calorie deficit as well as having GDA properties whereas glycophase is designed for GDA purposes primarily.

    Glycophase is the cheaper option and if fat loss was your goal, I suggest glycophase + alpha t2 or alphamine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Run ArA at 1g on workout days only, dose 1-2g carnitine (or 1 baby aspirin) and 6g GMS alongside it. Use it until your bottle is complete
    I've been seeing a lot of recommendations for ArA on workout days only. How does this affect the recommendation to use for 50 days? 50 workout days? or 50 days from start to finish?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  17. Personally, I've just been using ArA on workout days 4x/week w/ 2g alcar & 5g GMS for a few months now and don't really see myself stopping soon.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Personally, I've just been using ArA on workout days 4x/week w/ 2g alcar & 5g GMS for a few months now and don't really see myself stopping soon.
    Oh wow. I was under the impression it was to be cycled....hmm

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Oh wow. I was under the impression it was to be cycled....hmm
    It's generally ideal to cycle just about anything.

    I just feel like personally seeing if the results hold up over time for me.

    Stick with 50 days
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

    It's generally ideal to cycle just about anything.

    I just feel like personally seeing if the results hold up over time for me.

    Stick with 50 days
    Im not stopping till the gains in strength im making stop. to a point at least.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Personally, I've just been using ArA on workout days 4x/week w/ 2g alcar & 5g GMS for a few months now and don't really see myself stopping soon.
    I'd be lying if I said I stopped at 50 days. I had 2 bottles before repping for SNS and have bought 2 more since. I think i'm well overdue for a break but my strength is increasing even on a cut.. so bleh

    Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Oh wow. I was under the impression it was to be cycled....hmm
    Even fish oil should be cycled. But sometimes we tend to bend the rules a tad. I recommend follwoing label instructions.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  22. fish oil has to be cycled? why do you think so?

  23. Supplementing with too much n3 will cause an imbalance between n3 and n6.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  24. not to hijack this thread but what are thoughts on ara/gda/triazole stack

    Money aside.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Hi everyone, I have a few questions about ArA. I've been doing a bit of reading about it and it's benefits and its pretty interesting. Here is what I am currently using:

    Multivitamin
    Fish Oil
    Creatine
    AS Forskolin-95 (been using it since the start of November, 4 caps a day)

    My goal this winter is to lean bulk. I recently healed from a shoulder injury and I'm doing a 5x5 routine and rapidly regaining my strength, and I'd like for it to continue while not gaining too much fat. My diet is in check.

    Some questions:
    1. I remember reading somewhere that it is okay to use Fish Oil even while supplementing ArA, but I need to space them FAR apart (6 hours or so). Is this okay?
    2. How long should I use ArA for before there are diminishing returns? 4 weeks? 8 weeks?
    3. Is there anything that stacks well with ArA to amplify its anabolic effects? I don't need pumps or anything like that. I've read ALCAR is good.
    1. Absolutely, that is fine. Just space your fish oil dose of 2-3g as far apart from your X-Factor dose as possible.
    2. We recommend 50 day cycles.
    2. Carnitine, GMS, and test boosters have all been very popular to run alongside XF/XFA. However, ArA is plenty effective on its own as well.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  26. Okay, here is my planned stack starting December.

    - X-Gels (1g on workout days)
    - ALCAR (2g on workout days)
    - Hemavol (1-2 scoops)
    - Forskolin (100mg)
    - Fish Oil (on non-workout days)

    Does it look good? I'm only using Hemavol cause I have random tubs lying around, and the fish oil on off days sounds okay. I figure that is as far away as possible from any ArA.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Okay, here is my planned stack starting December. - X-Gels (1g on workout days) - ALCAR (2g on workout days) - Hemavol (1-2 scoops) - Forskolin (100mg) - Fish Oil (on non-workout days) Does it look good? I'm only using Hemavol cause I have random tubs lying around, and the fish oil on off days sounds okay. I figure that is as far away as possible from any ArA.
    Looks good. If you aren't going to consistently dose fish oil, even on workout days, I wouldn't bother dosing it at all during your ArA run, just my opinion though. How many days a week do you plan on working out?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Looks good. If you aren't going to consistently dose fish oil, even on workout days, I wouldn't bother dosing it at all during your ArA run, just my opinion though. How many days a week do you plan on working out?
    Absolutely, nothing wrong with temporarily discontinuing fish oil supplementation.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Looks good. If you aren't going to consistently dose fish oil, even on workout days, I wouldn't bother dosing it at all during your ArA run, just my opinion though. How many days a week do you plan on working out?
    4 times a week.

    I guess I'll discontinue the Fish Oil.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    4 times a week.

    I guess I'll discontinue the Fish Oil.
    At 4x a week, feel free to increase your dose of ArA up to 1.5g if you tolerate the 1g well without any joint pain.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  31. what is GMS?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by BigLank View Post
    what is GMS?
    Glycerol monostearate...an emulsifier..
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  33. GMS helps the breakdown on ArA. GlycerGrow from controlled labs is a popular GMS product.
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by jewgold View Post
    not to hijack this thread but what are thoughts on ara/gda/triazole stack

    Money aside.
    Would work well. Might get a little bit of sore joints using an AI concurrently but then again, you might not. Vague much?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  35. I just started Ara yesterday. I like what I felt on today's workout. Did 4 yesterday and 5 today.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I just started Ara yesterday. I like what I felt on today's workout. Did 4 yesterday and 5 today.
    The pumps kick in pretty quickly. Love it!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Would work well. Might get a little bit of sore joints using an AI concurrently but then again, you might not. Vague much?
    Have used X Gels + Erase twice (currently on it) and no joint issues. AND I am using reduce xt and still no joint issues

    :winning:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  38. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

    Have used X Gels + Erase twice (currently on it) and no joint issues. AND I am using reduce xt and still no joint issues

    :winning:
    Thats a sick stack too. I get sore joints from erase so you must be blessed haha.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  39. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post

    The pumps kick in pretty quickly. Love it!
    Definitely stronger pumps,but the weights got lighter and I was able to push out more reps. Usually on the last set at max weight I would struggle to reach 6 but I was hitting 8 with no problem. Can't wait for the next work out.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Definitely stronger pumps,but the weights got lighter and I was able to push out more reps. Usually on the last set at max weight I would struggle to reach 6 but I was hitting 8 with no problem. Can't wait for the next work out.
    It looks like you respond rather well to ArA. Some people need to run it for a few weeks before noticing anything, getting better pumps after the first dose is very nice. You should do well on your cycle!
    William Llewellyn's Anabolics, Underground Anabolics, and SSRG ebook editions!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stacking question
    By IdahoSpud in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 03:25 PM
  2. Stacking question - very simple
    By Strateg0s in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 05:40 AM
  3. Stacking question (M4OHN and M-Dien)
    By turoati in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 08:39 PM
  4. Stack question
    By IanHummel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 07:00 AM
  5. Stack Question
    By legaljuicer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 02:38 PM
Log in
Log in